Brett Kelly

Re: Brett Kelly

Postby gimmesum21 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:54 pm

Browner wrote:
John Cena wrote:
spud wrote:Brett Kelly fans need to settle down. I am a first time poster, and a long-term cross country follower/former runner. It will be a good race, but Brett Kelly has only beat Brownotter once. What makes all the CHS people sure he can pull it off again?

You mean besides the facts that Brett will have walked off a soccer championship the week before, will be done with soccer, beats Brownotter when it counts, is a better runner, and is ready to be the first one across the finish line?

With all due respect, you are 0 for 1 on your predictions :wink:
Props to Kelly though-not a lot of people can do what he has done this fall....

Why Brown Otter will win in a very close race;
1. Coaching-just look at the topic about Bismarcks coaches. They will have him ready.
2. Brett has been pulling double duty. His body is worn down a little more than he would like. Someone wrote on this thread that Brett has a whole week to focus on this race. Thats good -but Brown Otter has been focusing this whole season
3. Revenge factor- guarantee you Brown Otter is thinking about how and why he got beat. Not a good idea to beat Brown Otter the race before state. Probably put up the newspaper clippings on his mirror for "bulletin board" material :lol:
4 Training-Brown Otter has far superior talent to get him to train and get ready for this week-end.

**the individual race will be a close one-the team race will not :D

browner is a tooolbox. heres the deal: brownotter's cockiness will get to his head and brett will end up sailing smoothly over the finish line.
He is going the distance, he is going for speed.
gimmesum21
NDPreps Reserve

Postby theman » Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:02 am

gimmesum21 wrote:
Browner wrote:
John Cena wrote:
spud wrote:Brett Kelly fans need to settle down. I am a first time poster, and a long-term cross country follower/former runner. It will be a good race, but Brett Kelly has only beat Brownotter once. What makes all the CHS people sure he can pull it off again?

You mean besides the facts that Brett will have walked off a soccer championship the week before, will be done with soccer, beats Brownotter when it counts, is a better runner, and is ready to be the first one across the finish line?

With all due respect, you are 0 for 1 on your predictions :wink:
Props to Kelly though-not a lot of people can do what he has done this fall....

Why Brown Otter will win in a very close race;
1. Coaching-just look at the topic about Bismarcks coaches. They will have him ready.
2. Brett has been pulling double duty. His body is worn down a little more than he would like. Someone wrote on this thread that Brett has a whole week to focus on this race. Thats good -but Brown Otter has been focusing this whole season
3. Revenge factor- guarantee you Brown Otter is thinking about how and why he got beat. Not a good idea to beat Brown Otter the race before state. Probably put up the newspaper clippings on his mirror for "bulletin board" material :lol:
4 Training-Brown Otter has far superior talent to get him to train and get ready for this week-end.

**the individual race will be a close one-the team race will not :D

browner is a tooolbox. heres the deal: brownotter's cockiness will get to his head and brett will end up sailing smoothly over the finish line.

Sorry boys, what Browner said is as close to logic as this thread has. You can speculate with opinions, but when it comes down to it, Browner has an arguement for each one of your excuses.
[url]northdakotarunner.blogspot.com[/url]
theman
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby inky » Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:35 am

I'll take CBO
Favrein to Harvin!
inky
NDPreps Starter

Postby nd_football_69 » Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:01 am

yeah but when brett had 2 days to rest he beat your precious cbo now a weeks rest, his body will not be worn down he is probably in the best shape due to him playing soccer and xc.... easy victory for the man Brett Kelly
nd_football_69
NDPreps Reserve

Postby crosscountry » Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:13 pm

inky wrote:I'll take CBO

Ill take BK. Bretts been an all state runner since 8th grade and has been carrying his team on his back the whole year. Plus BHS doesnt even need brown otter and theyd still win, if CHS didnt have brett kelly they'd be on the bottom of the food chain right below earthworms
Aaannd boom goes the dynamite
crosscountry
NDPreps Reserve

Postby John Cena » Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:13 pm

CBO fans are conceded narcissists. Refusing to believe Brett Kelly can win, when obviously he can, and has proven so. BHS Cross Country lovers are in for a shock, incompetent nincompoops.

IF YOU SMELL WHAT THE KING IS COOKIN"!
IF YOU SMELL WHAT THE KING IS COOKIN'
John Cena
NDPreps Starter

Postby Browner » Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:26 pm

crosscountry wrote:

Ill take BK. Bretts been an all state runner since 8th grade and has been carrying his team on his back the whole year. Plus BHS doesnt even need brown otter and theyd still win, if CHS didnt have brett kelly they'd be on the bottom of the food chain right below earthworms

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Never underestimate the power of the Schwarz"
Browner
NDPreps Starter

Postby spud » Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:40 pm

Browner wrote:
crosscountry wrote:

Smiley faces? Real cool Browner. Post some real stuff!
spud
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Browner » Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:50 pm

All I have to say is Good Luck to both runners....the thing about this race is for the next 4 week-ends, they could race each Saturday and they will probably go 2-2. No need for fans to get in a "funk". Whether win or lose both runners could care less what we think :mrgreen:
As I stated before, we can talk all we want about who will win but ultimately it will come down to the gentlemen in the uniform. Every race is the test of the human heart-I just hope that with all the sickness that is going around that individual and/or team championships aren't decided because of the flu.
It is hurting class B big time.

What I say is just my opinion...I am not a CBO big time fan nor am I Brett Kelly Hater and vice versa. Just being around this sport and looking at the intangibles I think CBO will win in a close race because of the reason on my last post. Is it true? No .Is it going to help either runner win/lose? No..............Just my opinion. Thats what being a fan and sports are all about.

Wouldn't surprise me either if neither of them won. They both feel the pressure-believe me. Good time for Ian, Jamison, or Spencer to step in and surprise everyone.

With that said....I think people get angry/upset because of the rivalry between the 2 schools in every sport whether girls or boys (BHS & Century) Personally, I am a CLass B fan. All of this week-end this is the only intriguing race. Every other race seems cut and dry. It will be worth the money.....
Good luck to all of the Teams in both A and B, Girls and Boys................This is what athletics are all about! 8)
Browner
NDPreps Starter

Postby Browner » Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:53 pm

spud wrote:
Browner wrote:
crosscountry wrote:

Smiley faces? Real cool Browner. Post some real stuff!

May you walk a good life my friend....
Browner
NDPreps Starter

Postby spud » Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:58 pm

Browner wrote:All I have to say is Good Luck to both runners....the thing about this race is for the next 4 week-ends, they could race each Saturday and they will probably go 2-2. No need for fans to get in a "funk". Whether win or lose both runners could care less what we think :mrgreen:
As I stated before, we can talk all we want about who will win but ultimately it will come down to the gentlemen in the uniform. Every race is the test of the human heart-I just hope that with all the sickness that is going around that individual and/or team championships aren't decided because of the flu.

What I say is just my opinion...I am not a CBO big time fan nor am I Brett Kelly Hater and vice versa. Just being around this sport and looking at the intangibles I think CBO will win in a close race because of the reason on my last post. Is it true? No .Is it going to help either runner win/lose? No..............Just my opinion. Thats what being a fan and sports are all about.

Wouldn't surprise me either if neither of them won. They both feel the pressure-believe me. Good time for Ian, Jamison, or Spencer to step in and surprise everyone.

With that said....I think people get angry/upset because of the rivalry between the 2 schools in every sport whether girls or boys (BHS & Century) Personally, I am a CLass B fan. All of this week-end this is the only intriguing race. Every other race seems cut and dry. It will be worth the money.....
Good luck to all of the Teams in both A and B, Girls and Boys................This is what athletics are all about! 8)

Useless... No one here cares about your theatrics "browner". Take your animation faces back to hotmail, where they belong little boy.
May you walk a good life too, and make sure it is a long walk so I don't see you post again.

GO CBO!
spud
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Browner » Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:25 pm

spud wrote:
Browner wrote:All I have to say is Good Luck to both runners....the thing about this race is for the next 4 week-ends, they could race each Saturday and they will probably go 2-2. No need for fans to get in a "funk". Whether win or lose both runners could care less what we think :mrgreen:

Useless... No one here cares about your theatrics "browner". Take your animation faces back to hotmail, where they belong little boy.
May you walk a good life too, and make sure it is a long walk so I don't see you post again.

GO CBO!

God Bless my friend. May you find good health and happiness....so long
Browner
NDPreps Starter

Postby theman » Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:22 pm

Browner wrote:
spud wrote:

GO CBO!

God Bless my friend. May you find good health and happiness....so long

I like the quote about Ian from Bismarck. Nobody is talking about him, yet he spent most of the WDA race running with them, and, if i can recall, only lost to them by 7 or 8 seconds.
And, Spud,
You are a fanatic. All of your points are not based on facts at all.
theman
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby spud » Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:59 am

I don't know if your realized this hot shot, but a lot is opinion on tis website. Keep your mouth closed fool. I didn't need you to tell me I don't post all facts, as you don't either.
spud
NDPreps Reserve

Postby theman » Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:18 am

spud wrote:I don't know if your realized this hot shot, but a lot is opinion on tis website. Keep your mouth closed fool. I didn't need you to tell me I don't post all facts, as you don't either.

Haha I'm a fool. Why call me a hot shot? You are obviously WAY to worked up over this. I wonder if maybe you have a hard time grasping that no matter who wins, you can do NOTHING about it.
theman
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby spud » Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:02 pm

theman wrote:
spud wrote:I don't know if your realized this hot shot, but a lot is opinion on tis website. Keep your mouth closed fool. I didn't need you to tell me I don't post all facts, as you don't either.

Haha I'm a fool. Why call me a hot shot? You are obviously WAY to worked up over this. I wonder if maybe you have a hard time grasping that no matter who wins, you can do NOTHING about it.

I may not be able to do anything "reasonable" about besides cheer and support, but just because I'm spilling with excitment you think I'm way to worket up? This is a huge race! Maybe you just don't grasp the importance of this race.
spud
NDPreps Reserve

Postby John Cena » Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:07 pm

CBO fans are getting over the top. This race is huge, especially to the top runners. It will be excited and much more insight can't be added to this topic. The time she comes.
IF YOU SMELL WHAT THE KING IS COOKIN'
John Cena
NDPreps Starter

Postby nodaksioux » Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:40 pm

You know this is crazy you guys arguing back in fourth about a sport. And making fun of Christian is just childish. Some one even made the comment about him being cocky in no way is he being cocky. I tell you this Christian is one of the most respectful boys/man I know and I know this because Ive watched him grow up. Believe me Christian would not stoop this low to the people who a degrading him because hes not like all of you. CHS fans quit with your little childish quotes and making your t-shirts about Brett eating a Brownotter, who do you think you are? At least he has a background! You know who you are. Im not going to bend to your level about making up things to hurt anyones feeling because Im not like that. All I can say is that it is going to be a good race and I wish all teams the best of luck. And this is to Christian keep your head up and you dont need me to tell you that. You have a lot of people supporting you and Ian W. You guys will do awesome and we all know the colleges are out for grabs on you! Good Luck to all!
nodaksioux
NDPreps Rookie

Postby spud » Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:53 pm

Hey dude... you just called them childish... Thats sinking to their level, duh! If Brownotter is upset over a t-shirt like that... he needs to grow up.
GO CBO though! all the way.I'm rooting for you.
spud
NDPreps Reserve

Postby nodaksioux » Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:59 pm

spud wrote:Hey dude... you just called them childish... Thats sinking to their level, duh! If Brownotter is upset over a t-shirt like that... he needs to grow up.

Who said he was upset over a shirt? :?: I never once said he was. All i said was that they are BEING childish by making them. And Dude?! Im behind Christian 100% also :wink:
nodaksioux
NDPreps Rookie

Postby crosscountry » Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:12 pm

nodaksioux wrote:
spud wrote:Hey dude... you just called them childish... Thats sinking to their level, duh! If Brownotter is upset over a t-shirt like that... he needs to grow up.

Who said he was upset over a shirt? :?: I never once said he was. All i said was that they are BEING childish by making them. And Dude?! Im behind Christian 100% also :wink:

How is it childesh making a shirt about brett kelly? century has made a shirt for one individual athlete for the past 5 years or so and im thinking brownotter is just jelous he doesnt have the fan support to make him a tshirt. Also winks and and smilies and stuff with your coments is so emma and julia
Aaannd boom goes the dynamite
crosscountry
NDPreps Reserve

Postby nodaksioux » Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:45 am

crosscountry wrote:
nodaksioux wrote:

How is it childesh making a shirt about brett kelly? century has made a shirt for one individual athlete for the past 5 years or so and im thinking brownotter is just jelous he doesnt have the fan support to make him a tshirt. Also winks and and smilies and stuff with your coments is so emma and julia

OK OK now your really jumping to conclusions. Have I ever once mentioned Christians feelings about any of this? No I have never. I dont even know if he's seem them. But I have on Facebook and they were really tasteless to me they kind of seemed to put him down because of his lastname and because he's native american. Couldn't they have thought of something better than a dead Brown Otter? I mean come on I for one would rather have a name with meaning then something like Smith or Johnson not to offend anyone. And from what I've seen the Demons have a huge fan club wouldn't you agree? I would rather win state as a team then just an individual. But thats just me I dont know how the team feels about that but I'm sure that they would agree. There is no doubt in my mind that they will get nothing less than the state championship title. But we will see come Saturday. But I wish the best of luck to all teams and participants and I hope that it will be a nice day to run. Good Luck to both the girls and Boys. Oh and :wink: :wink: Have a Wonderful day. :D
nodaksioux
NDPreps Rookie

Postby jim77 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:51 am

...Speaking of shirts. You should see the one CBO has from Portland 08'. Cross country is a team sport...thats why they score 5 guys to figure the winning team. Ever been to Portland in Dec? Its really nice. A state championship would be nice (how many in a row is that?) but, a trip back to Portland would be much sweeter. This BK VS CBO stuff is rediculous...the TEAM in first is a much bigger deal. If BHS split their team in half.....they'd have a good chance at 1st and 2nd. You know you're stacked when a WDA all-conference runner might not get to participate in the state meet, because he's not in the top 10 on his own team. How's that for stacked. Don't try and re-direct the DEMON DOMINATION by hyping some so-called rivalry....wether CBO or BK wins is irrelevant....both are great runners and will be near or in front. They will be followed by a sea of MAROON! Deal with it.

When the other teams are ready for 60-8o MILES- a-week training...with winter training as well as summer training...in fact when their ready to dedicate themselves to YEAR ROUND training THEN, BHS will think about passing the torch. Until then, GET USE TO LOSING. Theres a LOT of blood sweat and tears in those championships...they did not come without GREAT sacrifice. Don't bad mouth a team or its members unless you are willing to train harder.

How many other North Dakota teams in any high school sport have been ranked as high as the Demons have been and are? Can any other team lay claim to a shot at the national champioship? What does that tell you? The're pretty dang good, thats what it tells me. In fact they are the most DOMINATE team in their sport than anybody else in ANY sport. (in ND)....FACT. They not only are gonna win state....they'd win a bunch of other states meets as well. They are one of the best programs in the country...and they do it with crappy weather too. Think before you come on here and say stupid stuff. Give credit where its due.
jim77
NDPreps Reserve

Postby theman » Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:11 am

Jim,
Yes Bisamarck is deep, but their 6-10 runners would not take 2nd in state.
Bismarck can't train 80 miles a week. There's no way for a high school team.
Also, they are such an amazing program because they get kids from other schools (my opinion).
Don't get me wrong, they are amazing, work hard, and deserve state this year.
theman
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby jim77 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:54 pm

theman wrote:Jim,
Yes Bisamarck is deep, but their 6-10 runners would not take 2nd in state.
Bismarck can't train 80 miles a week. There's no way for a high school team.
Also, they are such an amazing program because they get kids from other schools (my opinion).
Don't get me wrong, they are amazing, work hard, and deserve state this year.

Man,

I didn't say 6-10...balanced they would be close. As far as the 60-80 miles a week training, I'll quote the coach himself:

"Coach Zittleman - We average 60-80 miles per week with our top 15."

There is a link on another thread where you can read it yourself.
jim77
NDPreps Reserve

PreviousNext

Return to Cross Country