2007 Soccer

Postby Gophers9 » Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:51 am

VIP Baller wrote:did anyone have more assists last season then zack pulkinen, midfield of minot? he had 14

and also made all-state...i don't think many people think much about him, but he is only a

sophmore this year...but then again maybe because he moved here from idaho last year

Ya, Phil Bruckbauer of Shanley had over 20. He's racked up over 40 in the last 2 seasons.
Gophers9
NDPreps Reserve

Postby GFRR99 » Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:24 pm

Gophers9 wrote:
sportsman20 wrote:
Gophers9 wrote:I hate to tell you this, but Shanley is not a slow team. And Thomas did have Varsity experience surrendering 1 goal in 4 games. He also moved to forward for the last half of the season for the varsity team. Plus Shanley's JV won 3 games. Keepers can't do the work by themselves. If you know anything about soccer.

i know a lot about soccer and have seen thomas play enough to where i know he is most likely going to be the worst goalie in the edc next year. although i guess he'll be better than souths goalie becuase they dont even have one right now.

he doesnt have any athletisicm and looks fairly handicap when he runs. he didnt play much at forward and if he did cause he doesnt have good footskills or speed, he might have a big kick but thats not gonna get him anywhere.

sorry to let you down but pat thomas was not born to have anything to do with soccer
Just another thing....Unathletic? He has been playing varsity athletics since 8th grade. Thomas is a 3 sport athlete at Shanley and is the hockey teams leading scorer. You really aren't getting your facts right, and you probaly have never seen him play. You are just trying to be an butt so since you most likely go to South and won't be that good this year, are trying to boost your confidence and get over the fact that Shanley beat you last year and will probaly sweep you this year.

well first off gopher9=pat thomas and i know that for a fact

you attend shanley, there are 7th, 8th, 9th grade people on every sports team except basketball and maybe football, but you play neither of those 2 sports. not like its hard to be varisty athlete since 8th grade

you played varsity in golf and hockey, both weak teams that most 3rd graders could most likely make.

my main point in the previous post is that you arent made for soccer, no offense, wasnt trying to start a fight. you probably should stop bragging your self up in the hockey, and golf forums too, it's kinda getting old
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby GFRR99 » Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:30 pm

and also south will be back in the top 3 next year for sure and you will not sweep us
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby Gophers9 » Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:56 pm

sportsman20 wrote:and also south will be back in the top 3 next year for sure and you will not sweep us
This actually isn't Thomas. Good try though.
Gophers9
NDPreps Reserve

Postby VIP Baller » Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:51 pm

Thats pretty good i aint gon lie, he seems like a real productive player...i guess i've never heard of him.

[user=1917]Gophers9[/user] what school do you attend?

Anyways I also think minot will come out and suprise alot of people because everyone will look down on them since they lost so many starters that were seniors, but they still have enuff depth to compete at the state tourney again. Im certainly not setting my words in stone tho anything can happen(besides mandan winning state next year, no disrespect to them)

Century will be another good one...and central will be hungry for another run at state im guessing
VIP Baller
NDPreps Reserve

Postby anderson16 » Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:24 am

Century won't be anything special just like always. The powerhouse teams are going to be Central, Red River, Shanley, maybe Bismarck, and Minot won't be bad either.
anderson16
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ghetto*revival » Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:18 am

sportsman20 wrote:
Gophers9 wrote:
sportsman20 wrote:
Gophers9 wrote:I hate to tell you this, but Shanley is not a slow team. And Thomas did have Varsity experience surrendering 1 goal in 4 games. He also moved to forward for the last half of the season for the varsity team. Plus Shanley's JV won 3 games. Keepers can't do the work by themselves. If you know anything about soccer.

i know a lot about soccer and have seen thomas play enough to where i know he is most likely going to be the worst goalie in the edc next year. although i guess he'll be better than souths goalie becuase they dont even have one right now.

he doesnt have any athletisicm and looks fairly handicap when he runs. he didnt play much at forward and if he did cause he doesnt have good footskills or speed, he might have a big kick but thats not gonna get him anywhere.

sorry to let you down but pat thomas was not born to have anything to do with soccer
Just another thing....Unathletic? He has been playing varsity athletics since 8th grade. Thomas is a 3 sport athlete at Shanley and is the hockey teams leading scorer. You really aren't getting your facts right, and you probaly have never seen him play. You are just trying to be an butt so since you most likely go to South and won't be that good this year, are trying to boost your confidence and get over the fact that Shanley beat you last year and will probaly sweep you this year.

well first off gopher9=pat thomas and i know that for a fact

you attend shanley, there are 7th, 8th, 9th grade people on every sports team except basketball and maybe football, but you play neither of those 2 sports. not like its hard to be varisty athlete since 8th grade

you played varsity in golf and hockey, both weak teams that most 3rd graders could most likely make.

my main point in the previous post is that you arent made for soccer, no offense, wasnt trying to start a fight. you probably should stop bragging your self up in the hockey, and golf forums too, it's kinda getting old

i think thats funny cuz no matter what school you go to aaron johnson ( a shanley kid) won EDC for golf and i could be mistaken but they took 2nd in edc
Last edited by ghetto*revival on Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
ghetto*revival

Postby Deacon16 » Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:51 am

And 2nd in state with 2 players being all state...including Thomas
Deacon16
NDPreps Reserve

Postby GFRR99 » Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:38 pm

Deacon16 wrote:And 2nd in state with 2 players being all state...including Thomas

congrats to him but the only point im trying to make is that thomas is not good at soccer. enough said
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby ghetto*revival » Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:28 pm

sportsman20 wrote:
Deacon16 wrote:And 2nd in state with 2 players being all state...including Thomas

congrats to him but the only point im trying to make is that thomas is not good at soccer. enough said

dude ur just a hater why dont u give me ur credentials how did u do  howd ur team do and i would also like to kno what makes u think ur better than anyone else in this state
ghetto*revival

Postby GFRR99 » Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:19 pm

ghetto*revival wrote:
sportsman20 wrote:

dude ur just a hater why dont u give me ur credentials how did u do  howd ur team do and i would also like to kno what makes u think ur better than anyone else in this state

i dont have anything against shanley, i think there gonna be a good team next year, all i said is that is that there goalie isnt very good, which is true.
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby ghetto*revival » Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:17 am

sportsman20 wrote:
ghetto*revival wrote:
sportsman20 wrote:

i dont have anything against shanley, i think there gonna be a good team next year, all i said is that is that there goalie isnt very good, which is true.

my bad i misunderstood what u were sayin i will agree that pat thomas isnt a good goalie but on the other hand im pretty sure hes playin forward this year...... but yea ur right he is a bad goalie id rather have me in net than that scrub
ghetto*revival

Postby GFRR99 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:50 pm

ghetto*revival wrote:
sportsman20 wrote:
ghetto*revival wrote:
sportsman20 wrote:

my bad i misunderstood what u were sayin i will agree that pat thomas isnt a good goalie but on the other hand im pretty sure hes playin forward this year...... but yea ur right he is a bad goalie id rather have me in net than that scrub

that should be really interesting haha
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby ghetto*revival » Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:05 am

shanley has the best defense in the state coming back next year 3 of the 4 are capitans  drew glogoza evan wolff  thomas jordan and john kenney the famous four that ravaged the state last year look out
ghetto*revival

Postby GFRR99 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:20 pm

ghetto*revival wrote:shanley has the best defense in the state coming back next year 3 of the 4 are capitans  drew glogoza evan wolff  thomas jordan and john kenney the famous four that ravaged the state last year look out

true, hands down best defense in the state, john kenney is average though. other 3 are real good.
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby VIP Baller » Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:06 pm

what about offense? who's looking to have the best offense in the state? I dont know how the teams in the east did since i'm from the west... as far as goals & assists
VIP Baller
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Deacon16 » Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:10 am

sportsman20 wrote:
ghetto*revival wrote:shanley has the best defense in the state coming back next year 3 of the 4 are capitans  drew glogoza evan wolff  thomas jordan and john kenney the famous four that ravaged the state last year look out

true, hands down best defense in the state, john kenney is average though. other 3 are real good.

You cannot be serious by saying Keeney is average. The kid is super fast and goes at about 200% the whole game.
Deacon16
NDPreps Reserve

Postby GFRR99 » Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:46 am

Deacon16 wrote:
sportsman20 wrote:

You cannot be serious by saying Keeney is average. The kid is super fast and goes at about 200% the whole game.

you would think that cause your from shanley. ive talked to many people and most people think that hes horrible..i was nice for saying average, the other 3 make him look a lot better than he really is
Last edited by GFRR99 on Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby Deacon16 » Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:48 am

sportsman20 wrote:
Deacon16 wrote:
sportsman20 wrote:

you would think that cause your funny shanley. ive talked to many people and most people think that hes horrible..i was nice for saying average, the other 3 make him look a lot better than he really is

I would definitly like to say you do have something against Shanley. I would like to see your soccer skills compared to some of these players you are bashing.
Deacon16
NDPreps Reserve

Postby GFRR99 » Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:49 am

have something against shanley? no, i think shanley will have the best defense in the state with jordan, wolff, and glozoga. also glozogas little bro is amazing. only 2 players i "bashed" was thomas and kenney. most people who know soccer would agree with me that they arent that impressive. i believe i am entitled to my opionion deacon16
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby Deacon16 » Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:07 pm

sportsman20 wrote:have something against shanley? no, i think shanley will have the best defense in the state with jordan, wolff, and glozoga. also glozogas little bro is amazing. only 2 players i "bashed" was thomas and kenney. most people who know soccer would agree with me that they arent that impressive. i believe i am entitled to my opionion deacon16
Ya but nobody wants to hear it. I've seen in other sports that you have called out at least three people by name and screenname. You also bash Shanley in every other category. Don't try to act innocent. Its getting pretty obvious.
Deacon16
NDPreps Reserve

Postby GFRR99 » Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:14 pm

Deacon16 wrote:
sportsman20 wrote:have something against shanley? no, i think shanley will have the best defense in the state with jordan, wolff, and glozoga. also glozogas little bro is amazing. only 2 players i "bashed" was thomas and kenney. most people who know soccer would agree with me that they arent that impressive. i believe i am entitled to my opionion deacon16
Ya but nobody wants to hear it. I've seen in other sports that you have called out at least three people by name and screenname. You also bash Shanley in every other category. Don't try to act innocent. Its getting pretty obvious.

try to act innocent? haha you really think i care or something? if i didnt like shanley i would be the first one to tell you that. just to let you know i usually root for shanley as long as there not playing my school south
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby anderson16 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:19 am

VIP Baller wrote:what about offense? who's looking to have the best offense in the state? I dont know how the teams in the east did since i'm from the west... as far as goals & assists

Bryn Seay from Central had a lot of goals last year and when he is put up there with Tanner Naastad they will be hard to beat.
anderson16
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby anderson16 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:20 am

I just played Shanley in indoor this weekend on one of the Central teams and we lost like 6-2 i think. Yeah we didn't have a goalie there, but they are looking pretty good for next year.
anderson16
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby soccer09 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:16 am

the only thing I can see here is sportsman 20 calling out players by name without being man enough to say who he is so others can look at him..... and as he's from south the chances his game would be favorable are low this year right? Until you can say who you are, you can't call out anybody else credibly.
soccer09
NDPreps Starter

PreviousNext

Return to Soccer