Soccer

Postby Deacon16 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:24 am

baseballislife wrote:ya neither have had varsity experience right?

True that.
Deacon16
NDPreps Reserve

Postby baseballislife » Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:43 pm

and south doesnt have a peterson or dall this year do they cuz i havent heard yet north shanley and central have some studs coming back
baseballislife

Postby soccer7 » Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:06 pm

who thinks the red river u 17 will be good enough to take state again

and who is playin on that team this next summer
soccer7
NDPreps Reserve

Postby VIP Baller » Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:44 pm

idk cuz arnt some of their players too old to play now? Mainly the seniors?
VIP Baller
NDPreps Reserve

Postby anderson16 » Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:03 pm

soccer7 wrote:who thinks the red river u 17 will be good enough to take state again

Red River?  R u talking about the Grand Forks summer team? cuz its not just red River, but um.... i haven't heard much of a team playing, but Benson(red rivers goalie) might play, i know i am going to play and Daniel Knight and Jordan Kramer will play too, but theres not much of good players coming from red river playing.
anderson16
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby GFRR99 » Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:04 pm

anderson16 wrote:
soccer7 wrote:who thinks the red river u 17 will be good enough to take state again

Red River?  R u talking about the Grand Forks summer team? cuz its not just red River, but um.... i haven't heard much of a team playing, but Benson(red rivers goalie) might play, i know i am going to play and Daniel Knight and Jordan Kramer will play too, but theres not much of good players coming from red river playing.

i believe hes talking about fargo's "red river" team, grand forks didnt win state if i remember right...
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby anderson16 » Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:07 pm

ooh yeah i suppose, must not have seen that, my bad.
anderson16
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby sportsathlete4 » Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:17 pm

sportsman20 wrote:
VIP Baller wrote:anderson are u from red river?

from central and he plays defense, nothing special but not bad

dude he was all edc.....were you? infact wernt u on north? if so congrats on the great season...Anderson got a few letters from colleges to go and see the coach and train with the team, which i know isnt a spot on the team or anything but im sure its more than you could say.....
sportsathlete4

Postby GFRR99 » Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:10 am

sportsathlete4 wrote:
sportsman20 wrote:

dude he was all edc.....were you? infact wernt u on north? if so congrats on the great season...Anderson got a few letters from colleges to go and see the coach and train with the team, which i know isnt a spot on the team or anything but im sure its more than you could say.....

i dont think he was all edc, but it was a good player. i am actually on south but nice try. pretty sure my team was better than urs
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby rampage_11 » Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:32 pm

if all-edc was anything like all-wda than its a joke, three people from every team were put on all-wda, even on mandan (no offense to them, they just didnt deserve three)
rampage_11

Postby GFRR99 » Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:01 pm

rampage_11 wrote:if all-edc was anything like all-wda than its a joke, three people from every team were put on all-wda, even on mandan (no offense to them, they just didnt deserve three)

no its different. the first place team gets the most players on it then 2nd place gets once less and so on and so on. last place team gets 1 player
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby sportsathlete4 » Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:32 pm

sportsman20 wrote:
sportsathlete4 wrote:
sportsman20 wrote:

i dont think he was all edc, but it was a good player. i am actually on south but nice try. pretty sure my team was better than urs

south was a good team, infact probably the best in the state but they choked.......and who did they just so happen to choke against???.....anyway your team was really good, but who r u?? unless this is dahl, doden, or dan then your no better than anderson....so take it easy on the "nothing special" comments
sportsathlete4

Postby anderson16 » Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:28 pm

i don't think it is any of them and since it isn't then they aren't any better than a lot of our players like Logan, tanner, bryn, andy t. Central is going to be REAL good next year with all of those guys. probably some of the best players in state. Logan is really good and he is quick. Tanner is quick too but his temper kills him. Bryn is a good finisher and Andy is one of the best defensemen in the state. with Curran in net idk who can beat them. Shanley will be the best game.
anderson16
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby sportsathlete4 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:17 am

i think shanley will be good but im starting to think central and RR will be better....theirs a lot of time till next year though and i dont no anyone on shanley so anything could happen......but wut about the west?...i know century has paulson and bismark high has like 6 or 7 starters coming back but other than that, any of the teams good?
sportsathlete4

Postby GFRR99 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:06 pm

sportsathlete4 wrote:i think shanley will be good but im starting to think central and RR will be better....theirs a lot of time till next year though and i dont no anyone on shanley so anything could happen......but wut about the west?...i know century has paulson and bismark high has like 6 or 7 starters coming back but other than that, any of the teams good?

RR? i bet that they get 5th or 6th in the east, maybe it will be a good game cause central and red river have a good rivarly but red river lost all their good players from last year
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby rampage_11 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:44 pm

sportsathlete4 wrote:i think shanley will be good but im starting to think central and RR will be better....theirs a lot of time till next year though and i dont no anyone on shanley so anything could happen......but wut about the west?...i know century has paulson and bismark high has like 6 or 7 starters coming back but other than that, any of the teams good?

all of the people that century lost will only help us next year, i think we lost like five guys that got lots of minutes and maybe one was quality
rampage_11

Postby anderson16 » Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:06 am

rampage_11 wrote:

all of the people that century lost will only help us next year, i think we lost like five guys that got lots of minutes and maybe one was quality

So then you don't have any quality guys left?
anderson16
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby rampage_11 » Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:23 pm

anderson16 wrote:
rampage_11 wrote:

So then you don't have any quality guys left?

real funny
rampage_11

Postby anderson16 » Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:28 pm

just wondering
anderson16
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby anderson16 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:25 am

So who are the real good standout players on RR? I only know a couple.
anderson16
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Ditka14 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:57 am

Is Mandan going to win there first game in 2 years this year? I believe there like 0-41-3 or somthing its pretty bad.
its okay.....
Ditka14
NDPreps All-State

Postby anderson16 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:10 am

Do they even have any decent guys?
anderson16
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby GFRR99 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:55 pm

Ditka14 wrote:Is Mandan going to win there first game in 2 years this year? I believe there like 0-41-3 or somthing its pretty bad.

reallistically, im giving them a 1% chance to win a game
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby anderson16 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:58 pm

thats pretty mean but i don't doubt its true.
anderson16
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Ditka14 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:56 pm

anderson16 wrote:Do they even have any decent guys?

They have caleb haugen thats about it
its okay.....
Ditka14
NDPreps All-State

PreviousNext

Return to Soccer