Fall 2012 boys pre-season

Re: Fall 2012 boys pre-season

Postby thebisman » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:34 pm

There is not much reason to talk about Wrona. Going to a D1 school and walking on to tryouts to sit on the bench is something anyone can do. he was not even good in the state. He was a good leader but did not show the athletic ability or skill to do anything big with soccer. Even though I was not a demon myself i like to see that they are blowing all of your expectations out of the water. Now ranked #1 in the west. pretty impressive since they graduated almost their entire team. Look for big things from Bismarck this year because they know how to win big games. Their game against century may ave been a fluke, but we will see how they do this year. Todd Kessler. thats all that needs to be said. if your looking for college talent, its right there.
thebisman
NDPreps Rookie

Re: Fall 2012 boys pre-season

Postby WFpac6 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:04 pm

I agree with you on the Wrona deal 100% my friend, but BHS has been very lucky in defeating Minot and the the West Big Gun CHS,,that being said I give them props for pulling off those wins...CHS was def a fluke game but A WIN IS A WIN and I'm glad they are showing somw pride this year after suffering a huge blow due to graduation...Should be in for a wild 2nd half of the season....

PAC ATTACK!!!!
WFpac6
NDPreps Reserve

Previous

Return to Soccer