2009 Class "A" Golf

2009 Class "A" Golf

Postby preps12 » Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:11 pm

Top 5 teams in the East or West maybe both?
preps12
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:29 pm

Re: 2009 Class "A" Golf

Postby studmuffin » Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:54 am

If Pat Thomas is still playing I say Shanely, South, North, WF, and then GFRR.
studmuffin
NDPreps Rookie
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:17 pm

Re: 2009 Class "A" Golf

Postby hockeyguru » Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:58 pm

No Pat Thomas is'nt playing he graduated. I would say South, North, Whap., Shanley, and Valley City go to state.
hockeyguru
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:35 pm

Re: 2009 Class "A" Golf

Postby gostars » Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:15 pm

i agree with those picks... pretty wise.
gostars
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:53 am

Re: 2009 Class "A" Golf

Postby Golf Balla » Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:07 pm

hockeyguru wrote:No Pat Thomas is'nt playing he graduated. I would say South, North, Whap., Shanley, and Valley City go to state.
how is north even on here when they graduated their entire team!?
Golf Balla
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:21 am

Re: 2009 Class "A" Golf

Postby hockeyguru » Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:53 pm

Golf Balla wrote:
hockeyguru wrote:No Pat Thomas is'nt playing he graduated. I would say South, North, Whap., Shanley, and Valley City go to state.
how is north even on here when they graduated their entire team!?
Ok then "Golf Balla" who are your top 5?
hockeyguru
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:35 pm

Re: 2009 Class "A" Golf

Postby Golf Balla » Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:06 am

hockeyguru wrote:
Golf Balla wrote:
hockeyguru wrote:No Pat Thomas is'nt playing he graduated. I would say South, North, Whap., Shanley, and Valley City go to state.
how is north even on here when they graduated their entire team!?
Ok then "Golf Balla" who are your top 5?

1. obviously south
2. shaney
3.west fargo
4. whap
5.red river
idk who north's fourth guy would even be... so how can they be on here?
Golf Balla
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:21 am

Re: 2009 Class "A" Golf

Postby hockeyguru » Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:09 pm

Golf Balla wrote:
hockeyguru wrote:
Golf Balla wrote:
hockeyguru wrote:No Pat Thomas is'nt playing he graduated. I would say South, North, Whap., Shanley, and Valley City go to state.
how is north even on here when they graduated their entire team!?
Ok then "Golf Balla" who are your top 5?

1. obviously south
2. shaney
3.west fargo
4. whap
5.red river
idk who north's fourth guy would even be... so how can they be on here?

I would say Valley City instead of Red River considering Red River lost Shaefer and Slominski and Valley City had a very young team last year. But besides that those are good predictions.
hockeyguru
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:35 pm

Re: 2009 Class "A" Golf

Postby owlover79 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:22 pm

i wouldn't count GFRR out..they have some legit golfers coming up
owlover79
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:09 pm

Re: 2009 Class "A" Golf

Postby hockeyguru » Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:44 pm

owlover79 wrote:i wouldn't count GFRR out..they have some legit golfers coming up

I'm not, i'm just saying that they won't be as good as the past couple as years.
hockeyguru
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:35 pm

Re: 2009 Class "A" Golf

Postby golf62 » Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:04 pm

Hey guys they play golf in the western half of the state too. Who's going to be the idividuale or team to beat ot there.
golf62
 

Re: 2009 Class "A" Golf

Postby owlover79 » Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:01 pm

well aparently no one from the West cares enough to comment about it..
owlover79
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:09 pm

Re: 2009 Class "A" Golf

Postby Golf Balla » Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:01 am

well i dont know much about the west teams but century has returning state champ, and bismark high didnt really lose anyone i don't think so I think they are the team to beat in the west. I generally would have to say the east usually wins though because of fargo south.
Golf Balla
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:21 am


Return to Golf

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest