2007 Class A Golfers

Postby DL fan1 » Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:06 am

Who is the best of the best. Lets hear it?
DL fan1
NDPreps Reserve

Postby bruins4 » Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:43 pm

Top 5 in EDC: Hoge South, Freeman South, Thomas Shanley, Shaefer Red River, Labernik North
bruins4

Postby threeball » Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:41 pm

Luger from mandan is an amazing golfer look for him to be at the top
threeball
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby bcourtbraves » Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:02 pm

I disagree, Luger isn't that great. Him and Gourneau played in the NAIG in Denver this past summer and he shot 90's each of the three days while Gourneau shot 70's and took 3rd. So if you see Luger on the top expect to see Gourneau there to.
Believe Big
bcourtbraves
NDPreps Starter

Postby Gophers9 » Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:55 pm

Did anyone from Mandan even make it to state last year?
Gophers9
NDPreps Reserve

Postby dubblepen » Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:04 am

Gophers9 wrote:Did anyone from Mandan even make it to state last year?

Mandan finished 9th at the west region tournament, and no one made it individually from their team either.
blood sweat and tears, i dripped all tre jus to get hur.
dubblepen
NDPreps Reserve

Postby dubblepen » Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:22 am

DL fan1 wrote:Who is the best of the best. Lets hear it?

John Lindvig drops um like they hot on tha course. He owns the crack, look out for him this year, hes fresh off his 103 at Jtown last year.
dubblepen
NDPreps Reserve

Postby thepro6 » Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:59 pm

I 100% agree with u.  Lindvig can not be hotter right now and he is going to own the EDC.  Hoge better watch out
thepro6
NDPreps Rookie

Postby dubblepen » Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:14 pm

thepro6 wrote:I 100% agree with u.  Lindvig can not be hotter right now and he is going to own the EDC.  Hoge better watch out

His superb play at Jamestown last year puts him as da odds on favurit to take home the state title.
dubblepen
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Ming01 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:33 am

threeball wrote:Luger from mandan is an amazing golfer look for him to be at the top

I'm not trying to offend anyone or bring anybody down but Mandan does not have a good golf team and they do not have any players worth mentioning.  None I repeat none of them will individually be close to the top of WDA.  I hate it when people come on here and mention players that they think are the best just because they know them or they're the hometown favorites...  And it's not just in this topic, but a lot of other people do it too. (I've been meaning to get this off my chest on here... it just happened to be in the golf topic)
Last edited by Ming01 on Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby Mustanghero » Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:29 pm

I think Chandler Pender is a great player but he's still a freshman. I played with him on Varsity last year when he was in 8th grade...phenom! :clap:
Find a sport you love, and you'll never practice a day in your career
Mustanghero
NDPreps Starter

Postby dubblepen » Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:42 pm

Mustanghero wrote:I think Chandler Pender is a great player but he's still a freshman. I played with him on Varsity last year when he was in 8th grade...phenom! :clap:

wha school?
dubblepen
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Mustanghero » Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:34 pm

dubblepen wrote:
Mustanghero wrote:I think Chandler Pender is a great player but he's still a freshman. I played with him on Varsity last year when he was in 8th grade...phenom! :clap:

wha school?

DHS y ?
Mustanghero
NDPreps Starter

Postby Deacon16 » Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:23 am

I've never heard of him, but there are a lot of 8th graders who play varsity. Wahpeton had Dylan Farrel a freshman go to state and he played as an 8th grader. Shanley who was state runner up last year had 5 of their 6 players have varsity experience in 8th grade. Pat Thomas from last years team even managed to qualify for state his 8th grade year. So once people start even knowing who this kid is, I'll even consider him a good golfer.
Deacon16
NDPreps Reserve

Postby dubblepen » Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:12 am

Mustanghero wrote:
dubblepen wrote:

wha school?

DHS y ?

neva heard of him. wha he shoot at state last year?
dubblepen
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Mustanghero » Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:23 am

dubblepen wrote:
Mustanghero wrote:
dubblepen wrote:

wha school?

DHS y ?

neva heard of him. wha he shoot at state last year?

idk I don't talk to him very much
Mustanghero
NDPreps Starter

Postby Mustanghero » Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:24 am

Deacon16 wrote:

I've never heard of him, but there are a lot of 8th graders who play varsity. Wahpeton had Dylan Farrel a freshman go to state and he played as an 8th grader. Shanley who was state runner up last year had 5 of their 6 players have varsity experience in 8th grade. Pat Thomas from last years team even managed to qualify for state his 8th grade year. So once people start even knowing who this kid is, I'll even consider him a good golfer.

I'm just dayin he's a good golfer...& y are u thinkin so highly of urself U probly didn't make it as an 8th  grader
Mustanghero
NDPreps Starter

Postby kitty » Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:15 pm

Mustanghero wrote:
Deacon16 wrote:

I'm just dayin he's a good golfer...& y are u thinkin so highly of urself U probly didn't make it as an 8th  grader

I don't think it matters if Deacon made it as an 8th grader or not.  If people who weren't the best weren't allowed to critique, there wouldn't be nearly as many coaches, announcers, reports, etc... as there are today. 

I agree with Deacon, there are a lot of 8th graders that end up playing varsity if only a couple tournaments, and no doubt, people tend to look out for those guys as they progress through highschool, but it's not a "phenomenal" accomplishment. 
Last edited by kitty on Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kitty

Postby Carl08 » Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:34 pm

Mustanghero wrote:
Deacon16 wrote:

haha
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
Emo Philips
Carl08
NDPreps Starter

Postby Mustanghero » Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:48 pm

kitty wrote:
Mustanghero wrote:
Deacon16 wrote:

I don't think it matters if Deacon made it as an 8th grader or not.  If people who weren't the best weren't allowed to critique, there wouldn't be nearly as many coaches, announcers, reports, etc... as there are today. 

I agree with Deacon, there are a lot of 8th graders that end up playing varsity if only a couple tournaments, and no doubt, people tend to look out for those guys as they progress through highschool, but it's not a "phenomenal" accomplishment. 

ok then I got 2 reasons y I'm not gunna take that into consideration:
1) It's my opinion that he's pretty good
2) Ur name is kitty...no one's gunna take u seriously...so get a manlier name & I might think about it
Mustanghero
NDPreps Starter

Postby Carl08 » Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:21 pm

Mustanghero wrote:
kitty wrote:
Mustanghero wrote:
Deacon16 wrote:

2) Ur name is kitty...no one's gunna take u seriously...so get a manlier name & I might think about it

so what if its a girl...not saying it is...but if it is their opinion doesn't matter? wow
Last edited by Carl08 on Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Emo Philips
Carl08
NDPreps Starter

Postby kitty » Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:17 pm

Mustanghero wrote:
kitty wrote:
Mustanghero wrote:
Deacon16 wrote:

Chill bud.  To answer your reasons for not considering me:

1) It's not too difficult to understand that you think he's good.  I'm not doubting he is; I was agreeing with Deacon's post, which shows that though he might be good, there are others his age that could have competed with him based on the information in which you gave.  We will keep an eye out for him.
2) My username is kitty.  I'm sorry you don't take me seriously because of that.  At least I display reason.  And if people aren't going to take me seriously because of my username, then I suppose people are supposed to regard you with utmost concentration even though you have an avator displaying Chuck Norris as your hero?  I'd hope that people that like to have fun once and a while can still be taken seriously.  C'mon, lighten up.
Last edited by kitty on Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
kitty

Postby Deacon16 » Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:46 pm

Mustanghero wrote:
Deacon16 wrote:

I'm not Thomas, i'm just giving school facts

Deacon16
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Carl08 » Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:14 pm

Deacon16 wrote:
Mustanghero wrote:
Deacon16 wrote:

I'm not Thomas, i'm just giving school facts

i don't think he was saying u r thomas
Emo Philips
Carl08
NDPreps Starter

Postby Mustanghero » Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:23 pm

kitty wrote:
Mustanghero wrote:
kitty wrote:
Mustanghero wrote:
Deacon16 wrote:

Chill bud.  To answer your reasons for not considering me:

1) It's not too difficult to understand that you think he's good.  I'm not doubting he is; I was agreeing with Deacon's post, which shows that though he might be good, there are others his age that could have competed with him based on the information in which you gave.  We will keep an eye out for him.
2) My username is kitty.  I'm sorry you don't take me seriously because of that.  At least I display reason.  And if people aren't going to take me seriously because of my username, then I suppose people are supposed to regard you with utmost concentration even though you have an avator displaying Chuck Norris as your hero?  I'd hope that people that like to have fun once and a while can still be taken seriously.  C'mon, lighten up.

Sorry about that I was havin a bad day so I was jsut venting...No hard feelings ?
Mustanghero
NDPreps Starter

Next

Return to Golf