class A first round state volleyball

class A first round state volleyball

Postby vballer » Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:24 am

#1 East-Red River plays #4 West-Minot- regular season Red River won 2-1 (tournament)

#2 West-Dickinson plays #3 East-South - regular season they split playing each other at two different tournaments. south 3-0 and Dickinson 2-1

#2 East-Shanley plays #3 West-Williston - once during the regular season (tournament) Shanley wins 2-1

#4 East-North plays #1 West-Bismarck- regular season they split playing each other at two different tournaments, North 2-1, Bismarck 2-1

should be an interesting state class a tournament with anyone having a chance!
vballer
NDPreps Starter

Re: class A first round state volleyball

Postby scoobyx2 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:05 pm

I agree that this tournament is wide open. My prediction is that the higher seeds all advance. Game #4 with BHS and North might be the game of the night.
scoobyx2
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Yahyah » Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:26 pm

I feel sorry for Bismarck, they got stuck with North. I think Kira didn't play the game they lost. Dickinson snuck by South w/o Wellentin. There really isn't much differences between the east teams, except RR who has 2 great OH. Im seeing an east sweep first round.
Yahyah
NDPreps Reserve

Postby scoobyx2 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:32 pm

Yahyah wrote:I feel sorry for Bismarck, they got stuck with North. I think Kira didn't play the game they lost. Dickinson snuck by South w/o Wellentin. There really isn't much differences between the east teams, except RR who has 2 great OH. Im seeing an east sweep first round.

I think the EDC is definitely more balanced, but Bismarck is very strong fundamentally, and play well as a team. As a #1 seed, they didn't draw an easy opener, but at the State tourney you have to plan to win 3 in a row anyway for the championship.
scoobyx2
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Return to Volleyball