Who are the big hitters for the 2010 season?

Re: Who are the big hitters for the 2010 season?

Postby sportsgirl2829 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:53 pm

Region 4 big hitters in my opinion are
Hart - Langdon
Thompson and Rosenau - Carrington
Berge - Midkota
Nyhus, Lorenz and Schnider - Harvey
Maxwell - Wells Co.
sportsgirl2829
NDPreps Reserve

Postby wolves65 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:25 pm

hardest hitter in the state is the Hart girl from Langdon. I would even wager that against any A hitters. Katie King is a good hitter but when Hart connects watch out. At the DLB tourney this weekend I think she was tired at the end of the day so she had a lot of hitting errors but was still fun to watch.
wolves65
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby sportchick03 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:49 pm

East

Shanley- carlson and rotunda
Red river- asche
South- wellentin
North-larson
West fargo- holland, barta
sportchick03
NDPreps Rookie

Postby i'm a keeper 7 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:17 pm

Jess Herauf is definitely one of the bests hitters, if not the best, in the WDA. I would also give Anna Hruby of BHS credit, she has been a powerful hitter for them for at least two years. Not sure how either one of them would stand state-wide, but in the WDA they are certainly near the top.
i'm a keeper 7
NDPreps Rookie

Postby big fan » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:38 am

Janna Johnson is very good,is she thinking about playing in college? Berge is realy good to and she's real young...
big fan
NDPreps Reserve

Postby marker721 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:21 pm

Back to the topic, Big hitters this year would have to include Katie King I have not seen anyone stop her as of yet and if you witnessed last years class B tourney final she was clearly the difference maker, hands down, but that is just my opinion. Kenmare has been Regional champs the past 5 years and King has been there with the Honkers all 5 years. If she is not contained this year the Honkers will triumph again and you can take that to the bank.
marker721
NDPreps Reserve

Postby vballer » Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:54 am

Jess Herauf is certainly a big hitter thats why she throws the javelin so far. Sounds like she will run track in college and not play vb. She is being recruited everywhere for track- javelin and heptathlon
vballer
NDPreps Starter

Postby dirtracer » Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:26 pm

marker721 wrote:Back to the topic, Big hitters this year would have to include Katie King I have not seen anyone stop her as of yet and if you witnessed last years class B tourney final she was clearly the difference maker, hands down, but that is just my opinion. Kenmare has been Regional champs the past 5 years and King has been there with the Honkers all 5 years. If she is not contained this year the Honkers will triumph again and you can take that to the bank.

King is a very good player.... But Last night HART and the Cardinals FORCLOSED on your bank!!
dirtracer
NDPreps Rookie

Postby marker721 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:36 am

dirtracer wrote:
marker721 wrote:Back to the topic, Big hitters this year would have to include Katie King I have not seen anyone stop her as of yet and if you witnessed last years class B tourney final she was clearly the difference maker, hands down, but that is just my opinion. Kenmare has been Regional champs the past 5 years and King has been there with the Honkers all 5 years. If she is not contained this year the Honkers will triumph again and you can take that to the bank.

King is a very good player.... But Last night HART and the Cardinals FORCLOSED on your bank!!

Perhaps as a team they were beat and this was the real championship game, but kill for kill, King beat out Hart by one kill. "Take that to the bank" They are both very talented and will be known as the beast from the east and the west. What a great game it was. One thing that not many fans know is that Kenmare starts with 6 girls and they all play the whole game with no subs. That is right there are no subs, no one to put in to give anyone a rest. Just the six of them start to finish. There were no girls left from last season State Championship team that played in the back row. This was a tough season for the Honkers and King was the only standout and carried them through many of there games. They fought very hard to almost do it again, but fell short and they exceeded everyone's exceptions this year. Just the fact that Katie King was voted the ND Senior Athlete of the of the year speaks volumes. Next year It will be Hart and you can take that to the bank as well. Indeed it was a great season this year for all.
marker721
NDPreps Reserve

Postby marker721 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:39 am

[b]Congrats to Katie King, one heck of a High School career. You have made many fans enjoy the game a little more with your exciting appeal from teams and fans all over our State. We will miss you and the great display of your personality and talent which is second to none. This award marks a milestone in your career good luck with your Basketball season, which is I understand your real love. You are an awesome Athlete of the Year, we all love you and you will be missed.
marker721
NDPreps Reserve

Previous

Return to Volleyball