kidder county coach resigns immediately?

kidder county coach resigns immediately?

Postby bigpoppakdog » Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:11 pm

Any word if this is true that the KC coached resigned effectively immediately as of last night?
bigpoppakdog

Re: kidder county coach resigns immediately?

Postby baseball » Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:47 pm

yup...shes done. there was contraversy over something she did, ill leave it at that, and under the pressure of questions she resigned on the spot.
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby espnjunkie » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:42 am

Questions over something she did personally (outside of VB) or something that happened during a practice or game relative to her team?
espnjunkie
NDPreps Starter

Postby balla45 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:47 pm

espnjunkie wrote:Questions over something she did personally (outside of VB) or something that happened during a practice or game relative to her team?

It was something directly related to her team's stats. I don't know what, but I know it had something to do with stats.
~I have no patience for anyone who doubts me, none at all. My entire goal is to make them feel ashamed for writing me off.

Jordan Maurer
North Dakota Phenom - President
jordan.maurer@northdakotaphenom.com

~Be phenomenal or be forgotten.

~It does not take talent to hustle!
balla45
NDPreps Legend

Postby GirlsClassBfan » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:38 am

Out of respect for the Kidder County Lady Pirates players, please refrain from posting comments unless YOU were actually in the CLOSED meeting with Miss Reva Palmer,the AD and administrators from the Kidder County High School. Let them move forward and finish their season on a positive note.
GirlsClassBfan
NDPreps Reserve

Postby balla45 » Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:35 am

GirlsClassBfan wrote:Out of respect for the Kidder County Lady Pirates players, please refrain from posting comments unless YOU were actually in the CLOSED meeting with Miss Reva Palmer,the AD and administrators from the Kidder County High School. Let them move forward and finish their season on a positive note.

This seems like it was applied to me, so I must ask, what was disrespectful about what I said? I could go more in-depth, but out of respect for the team, I did not.
~I have no patience for anyone who doubts me, none at all. My entire goal is to make them feel ashamed for writing me off.

Jordan Maurer
North Dakota Phenom - President
jordan.maurer@northdakotaphenom.com

~Be phenomenal or be forgotten.

~It does not take talent to hustle!
balla45
NDPreps Legend

Postby steve34 » Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:29 am

I have your back on this one Balla45. Kidder County is the reason for the speculation, not anyone here. High schools are really good at closed-door meetings and hiding the truth. If they were just up front about what happened, there would be no need for all of this speculation. You didn't do anything disrespectful Balla45. Kidder County is bringing it on themselves.
steve34
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Hinsa » Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:35 pm

The way I read it, GirlsClassBFan was just cautioning about anyone taking this thread the wrong direction. I didn't read anything malicious in that post.

Schools have a right to have closed door meetings with staff. It is up to them as to whether they want to make any statements regarding those meetings. Steve is right, it leads to speculation, but according to our forum rules, when it comes to disciplinary action, we just can't be speculating. Leave the speculation to who is going to win or lose the big game.

I don't see anything out of line in the posts in this topic.
Twins and Vikings Forever!
Hinsa
NDPreps Legend

Postby GirlsClassBfan » Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:48 pm

Hinsa wrote:The way I read it, GirlsClassBFan was just cautioning about anyone taking this thread the wrong direction. I didn't read anything malicious in that post.

Schools have a right to have closed door meetings with staff. It is up to them as to whether they want to make any statements regarding those meetings. Steve is right, it leads to speculation, but according to our forum rules, when it comes to disciplinary action, we just can't be speculating. Leave the speculation to who is going to win or lose the big game.

I don't see anything out of line in the posts in this topic.

Thank you - My post was not directed at anyone in particular - I named no one. I was just thinkin' of the girls - who have handled this situation with maturity and class.
GirlsClassBfan
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Sportsrube » Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:52 pm

I'm glad to hear that the KC girls are handling this well. They are a very talented team and I would hate to see something like this have a negative impact on their performance at Regionals. (and maybe beyond??)

Good luck to the Lady Pirates in Regionals and I hope this all gets straightened out before it damages the school's reputation.
Sportsrube
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Return to Volleyball