Which teams are in the hunt?

Which teams are in the hunt?

Postby Nodak Guy » Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:12 pm

With the season half over, which teams are looking like they have a legit chance of making it? A couple that come to mind are Langdon, Kenmare, and Wyndmere.

Also, which teams haven't lived up to their billing yet? There is still time left before District Tournament play, but what team(s) need to get it going to have a chance?
Nodak Guy
NDPreps All-Conference

Re: Which teams are in the hunt?

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:16 pm

You have to consider Central Cass...I think they might have lost one match all year and that was in their tourney...which had Hazen!
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby ClassBEast » Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:18 pm

Run4Fun2009 wrote:You have to consider Central Cass...I think they might have lost one match all year and that was in their tourney...which had Hazen!

That's correct. Central Cass has only lost to Hazen so far this year... got 3rd in Volley in the Valley tourney and 1st in the Valley City tourney. They've won all regular season matches so far.
ClassBEast
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:19 pm

ClassBEast wrote:
Run4Fun2009 wrote:You have to consider Central Cass...I think they might have lost one match all year and that was in their tourney...which had Hazen!

That's correct. Central Cass has only lost to Hazen so far this year... got 3rd in Volley in the Valley tourney and 1st in the Valley City tourney. They've won all regular season matches so far.

When do they play Wyndmere-Lidgerwood??
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby rkmt » Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:40 am

Run4Fun2009 wrote:
ClassBEast wrote:

When do they play Wyndmere-Lidgerwood??

They don't in dual play. But they are both in the Enderlin-Lisbon tourney this weekend and I haven't seen the pools, but maybe they will meet up. Otherwise, hold on until regionals. If I had to bet, CC will win their district, and I think W-L has a little more competition in theirs, but has a great shot. Maybe they will face each other in the post-season.
rkmt
NDPreps Starter

Return to Volleyball