Best Line Judges!

Best Line Judges!

Postby ndpreps09 » Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:41 am

What do u guys think?
ndpreps09
NDPreps Starter

Re: Best Line Judges!

Postby ndpreps09 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:07 am

Wow, i was at a Bowman County game the other day and the line judge in the north corner did a phenomenal job...by far the best ive ever seen!
ndpreps09
NDPreps Starter

Postby MVP510 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:18 am

I was at a game in Washburn the other night and there was a guy, not sure of the name, that did a great job. He made every call with confidence and he knew what he was doing. At one point the other crowd was harrassing him and he just kept cool and continued to make the right call. Fantastic job!
MVP510
NDPreps Starter

Postby P4KNBD » Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:22 am

this is such a dumb topic
P4KNBD
NDPreps Starter

Postby East-side » Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:03 pm

P4KNBD wrote:this is such a dumb topic

I agree...
East-side
NDPreps Reserve

Postby ndpreps09 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:34 pm

East-side wrote:

I agree...

How can u say that?! The line judges put in long hours and dont get any respect....they are the ones that make the games fun!
ndpreps09
NDPreps Starter

Postby theman » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:19 pm

ndpreps09 wrote:
East-side wrote:

I agree...

How can u say that?! The line judges put in long hours and dont get any respect....they are the ones that make the games fun!

I agree with Ndpreps, that is a very ignorant comment on your part. Line judges are very important, and they deserve a topic in my opinion.
[url]northdakotarunner.blogspot.com[/url]
theman
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ndpreps09 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:47 pm

theman wrote:
ndpreps09 wrote:
East-side wrote:

I agree...

I agree with Ndpreps, that is a very ignorant comment on your part. Line judges are very important, and they deserve a topic in my opinion.

They take crap from opposing fans and players all game long and they always keep their composer. I know this from first hand experience as i have been a line judge in a varsity game before....and in the heat of the moment it is tough to do! So yes i do believe they deserve to have this topic open for discussion.
ndpreps09
NDPreps Starter

Postby Ballingman » Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:06 am

East-side wrote:

I agree...

I agree with you guys
4 A.M we ran a miracle mile
Ballingman
NDPreps Starter

Postby John Cena » Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:54 am

Ballingman wrote:
East-side wrote:

I agree...

I agree with you guys

AMEN!
IF YOU SMELL WHAT THE KING IS COOKIN'
John Cena
NDPreps Starter

Postby Xfactor » Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:05 pm

Only one thing i can say about this topic...LOVE IT! I was at a game in Hillsboro this year and the line judging was fantastic, I've always stressed to line judges that the most important thing is that they show emotion. Every call at that game i saw confidence, consistency, and they were really showing emotion with every call they made.
Xfactor
NDPreps Starter

Postby ndpreps09 » Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:59 pm

John Cena wrote:
Ballingman wrote:
East-side wrote:

I agree...

I agree with you guys

AMEN!

Jon Cena, dont even start with me...first off ur never going to be him so lose the name, and second of all i dont know why u guys are hating on the line judges! I mean its ok for there to be a topic on best ref's for basketball but its not ok to have a topic on best line judges for volleyball! Seems a little biased to me. Obviously u guys havent ever been a line judge in a game, its tough stuff and not easy, so please dont say its a dumb topic because its not!
ndpreps09
NDPreps Starter

Postby Flip » Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:52 pm

Xfactor wrote:Only one thing i can say about this topic...LOVE IT! I was at a game in Hillsboro this year and the line judging was fantastic, I've always stressed to line judges that the most important thing is that they show emotion. Every call at that game i saw confidence, consistency, and they were really showing emotion with every call they made.

Were they adults? I saw a Hillsboro MATCH this year and they were 2 freshman age girls. They made a few calls before the balls hit the floor and I doubt they ever would have called a tip ball at the net except for the obvious, but for the most part did a decent job.

Why would you want line judges to show emotion? It can only lead to them showing their bias.

I've lined judged many matches before and I agree with many others, this is a dumb topic.
Flip
NDPreps Legend

Postby toeman20 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:47 pm

CONLIN
toeman20
NDPreps Starter

Postby John Cena » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:13 pm

ndpreps09 wrote:
John Cena wrote:
Ballingman wrote:
East-side wrote:

I agree...

I agree with you guys

AMEN!

Jon Cena, dont even start with me...first off ur never going to be him so lose the name, and second of all i dont know why u guys are hating on the line judges! I mean its ok for there to be a topic on best ref's for basketball but its not ok to have a topic on best line judges for volleyball! Seems a little biased to me. Obviously u guys havent ever been a line judge in a game, its tough stuff and not easy, so please dont say its a dumb topic because its not!

I never have said I was going to be John Cena, or expressed desire too. You are a pompous jackass. Why did you single me out with this? I merely agreed with several other people. I have the liberty to agree that a topic is ridiculous without you riding my back. I didn't breach any rules of this website. Post something real you blockhead.
IF YOU SMELL WHAT THE KING IS COOKIN'
John Cena
NDPreps Starter

Postby crosscountry » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:21 pm

This is a joke. I have looked over this blog probably thirty times and you, ndpreps 09, need to stop singling people out. This makes me throw up when i see how people like you pick on another person just because of their opinion. You need to grow up and act like an adult like john cena, you said a hurtful thing and cena handled it like an adult. Maybe you should take lessons from him and act your age not your shoe size.
Aaannd boom goes the dynamite
crosscountry
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Hinsa » Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:04 pm

OK, since we can't behave, this topic is locked.
Twins and Vikings Forever!
Hinsa
NDPreps Legend

Return to Volleyball