North Dakota HS website

North Dakota HS website

Postby vballer » Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:26 pm

What is with the ND Hs website for vb. Last year they had stats on everyone and every school in the state.They had records, stat leaders for kills, digs, sets, serves and blocks. I know that they re-did their whole site, but this is almost the half way point in the VB season. GET ON THE BALL!
vballer
NDPreps Starter

Re: North Dakota HS website

Postby ClassBEast » Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:48 pm

I started a topic on this in "Hot Topics." I sent the NDSHAA an e-mail yesterday about this issue (it's not just volleyball... it's all sports) and havent' heard back yet...
ClassBEast
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby vballer » Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:20 pm

Let me know if you get a reply from the HS Activity Association. If they wait too much longer, the season will be open and it will be a moot point!
vballer
NDPreps Starter

Postby ClassBEast » Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:04 am

vballer wrote:Let me know if you get a reply from the HS Activity Association. If they wait too much longer, the season will be open and it will be a moot point!

It's been over a week, still no reply... Apparently they are not very good at this computer stuff. :?
ClassBEast
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Flip » Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:50 am

ClassBEast wrote:I started a topic on this in "Hot Topics." I sent the NDSHAA an e-mail yesterday about this issue (it's not just volleyball... it's all sports) and havent' heard back yet...

You could call them. I don't even go to the website anymore, except to see district and region assignments.
Flip
NDPreps Legend

Postby luvmy3gbb1wr » Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:36 pm

I was told they were waiting for everyone to get info in....even on the other website, not every team was in.....season is pretty much over, games on Saturday and Monday for most schools and then districts begin......
luvmy3gbb1wr
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Baller » Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:54 pm

Coaches can't put there info in because the website has had difficulities. Our athletic secretary has tried at least 4 times and cannot get in to get the stuff up.
"I'm going to take my ball and go home!"
Baller
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby luvmy3gbb1wr » Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:56 pm

I think the NDHSAA is putting the blame on the schools instead of where it probably should be.....square in their lap.......can't upload info if the website doesn't work.....but it sounds better the other way
luvmy3gbb1wr
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby vballer » Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:30 pm

Bad deal for our kids. College coaches use this site for information on their potential recruits. They need to get their act together.
vballer
NDPreps Starter

Postby FOOTBALL_101 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:00 am

Stats for all sports need to be posted all the coaches need to look into maxpreps.com, The provide a national database for all coaches in every sport to post stats, and since its national more colleges look at them, I think coaches need to get on the ball and help there players out, maxpreps does not cost anything all you gotta do is take 5 min out of your day and post your stats!!!!
FOOTBALL_101
NDPreps Starter

Postby vballer » Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:12 pm

Got this reply finally today..........................

Volleyball stats are available for coaches to enter. This function just became available this week, therefore I don’t believe coaches have had the opportunity to put their stats in yet.

I apologize for the delay. Thank you for your patience as we implement our new web design.

Somehow I still think we will never see the stats.
vballer
NDPreps Starter

Postby NDVBBB » Mon May 25, 2009 5:55 pm

The old NDHSAA website also required teams to put in stats - that's how they got there. No NDHSAA personnel ever put in the stats. Typically, team managers, team volunteers or coaches, put in the scores and stats in for their own team. The website took the scores and stats and accumulated them automatically. So, I believe the fault still lies in the difficulty of getting the information into the NEW website, because the process of input had already been working. :cry:
NDVBBB
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Flip » Sun May 31, 2009 11:31 pm

NDVBBB wrote:The old NDHSAA website also required teams to put in stats - that's how they got there.

How do you require a team to enter stats...fine?
Flip
NDPreps Legend

Return to Volleyball