Fan Poll #4

Fan Poll #4

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:46 pm

Feel free to send your polls in a private message to me so I can calculate the newest poll. I'll take polls until NOON MONDAY (10/10/11)
Email ND HS Scores to: ndhsscores@yahoo.com
THANKS!
User avatar
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King
 
Posts: 10703
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:06 pm

Re: Fan Poll #4

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:37 pm

FAN POLL #4

CLASS A
1. GF Red River (8) 40
2. Fargo North 28
3. Dickinson 25
4. Fargo Davies 12
5. Century 11
Others Receiving Votes: Fargo Shanley 3, Minot 1.

CLASS B
1. Central Cass (6) 96
2. Carrington (2) 86
3. Kindred (2) 77
4. Langdon 76
5. Stanley 59
6. Midkota 46
7. Linton-HMB 41
8. Kenmare 34
9. Our Redeemer's 16
10. North Star 6
Others Receiving Votes: Divide County 4, Northern Cass 3, Benson County 2, Wyndmere-Lidgerwood 1, Central Valley 1, Hatton-Northwood 1.
Email ND HS Scores to: ndhsscores@yahoo.com
THANKS!
User avatar
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King
 
Posts: 10703
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:06 pm

Re: Fan Poll #4

Postby wolves65 » Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:00 am

run! what is your prediction for the CCass vs Kindred match on Monday?
wolves65
NDPreps All-Conference
 
Posts: 267
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:30 pm

Re: Fan Poll #4

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:19 am

wolves65 wrote:run! what is your prediction for the CCass vs Kindred match on Monday?


I'll go with the home team!
Email ND HS Scores to: ndhsscores@yahoo.com
THANKS!
User avatar
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King
 
Posts: 10703
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:06 pm

Re: Fan Poll #4

Postby ClassBEast » Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:58 pm

Run4Fun2009 wrote:
wolves65 wrote:run! what is your prediction for the CCass vs Kindred match on Monday?


I'll go with the home team!


That's right! I agree! :lol:

Actually, as long as we win the regional championship game, I don't really much care who wins on Monday. :D
ClassBEast
NDPreps Hall of Fame
 
Posts: 1004
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:00 am
Location: North Dakota, , USA

Re: Fan Poll #4

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:09 pm

ClassBEast wrote:
Run4Fun2009 wrote:
wolves65 wrote:run! what is your prediction for the CCass vs Kindred match on Monday?


I'll go with the home team!


That's right! I agree! :lol:

Actually, as long as we win the regional championship game, I don't really much care who wins on Monday. :D


well in all reality I would like Kindred to win but only because of the possible 2nd round matchup at Districts :) however, I see Central Cass winning as long as everyone is healthy and playing.
Email ND HS Scores to: ndhsscores@yahoo.com
THANKS!
User avatar
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King
 
Posts: 10703
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:06 pm

Re: Fan Poll #4

Postby cowboysfan » Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:38 am

I've read in the GF Hearald that Emily Thompson from Carrington hit the 1000 kill mark and Mckenzie Hart from Langdon is close to 2000 kills. Does any body have any idea who, in the state, has the most kills, while they played high school volleyball?
cowboysfan
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:49 am

Re: Fan Poll #4

Postby ClassBalways » Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:44 am

Run4Fun2009 wrote:
ClassBEast wrote:
Run4Fun2009 wrote:
wolves65 wrote:run! what is your prediction for the CCass vs Kindred match on Monday?


I'll go with the home team!


That's right! I agree! :lol:

Actually, as long as we win the regional championship game, I don't really much care who wins on Monday. :D


well in all reality I would like Kindred to win but only because of the possible 2nd round matchup at Districts :) however, I see Central Cass winning as long as everyone is healthy and playing.


It should be a packed house tonight. I'm going with the home team as well.
ClassBalways
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:47 pm

Re: Fan Poll #4

Postby bisonfan11 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:40 pm

cowboysfan wrote:I've read in the GF Hearald that Emily Thompson from Carrington hit the 1000 kill mark and Mckenzie Hart from Langdon is close to 2000 kills. Does any body have any idea who, in the state, has the most kills, while they played high school volleyball?



My guess would be Abby Bratlien from Tioga. She was a 5-year starter and was their go-to from 8th grade on. I believe she had something crazy like 2600 career kills. She was just a wonder to watch hit the ball.
bisonfan11
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:21 pm


Return to Volleyball

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest