linton-hmb co-op

linton-hmb co-op

Postby imperials » Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:46 pm

linton played at napoleon tonight and in the program they did not have hmb listed, i asked someone from linton about it and they said that hmb doent have a girl out so they dont use the hmb name. maybe it was a mistake on the program but if it wasnt dont you still use the hmb name because they are still co-oping with you.
imperials
NDPreps All-Conference

Re: linton-hmb co-op

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:02 pm

imperials wrote:linton played at napoleon tonight and in the program they did not have hmb listed, i asked someone from linton about it and they said that hmb doent have a girl out so they dont use the hmb name. maybe it was a mistake on the program but if it wasnt dont you still use the hmb name because they are still co-oping with you.

In my opinion...if they are co-oping in all sports...then you should include HMB with Linton even without a player on the roster.
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby Hinsa » Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:14 pm

Absolutely they should include HMB - they are paying part of the bills for the sports programs in the co-op so they should get mention whether there is participation or not.
Twins and Vikings Forever!
Hinsa
NDPreps Legend

Postby cookie » Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:34 pm

The Linton-HMB Lady Lion volleyball coaches and Linton school is very good at ensuring the HMB is always included on everything from the t-shirts, stats, roster, etc. Therefore I have a hard time believing this came from the Linton coaches or school. I would have to believe that this was an error by who ever put the program together for the Napoleon school. Please don't disrepect those that are trying very hard to ensure the coop is taken seriously by starting unnecessary rumors!
cookie
NDPreps Rookie

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:26 pm

cookie wrote:The Linton-HMB Lady Lion volleyball coaches and Linton school is very good at ensuring the HMB is always included on everything from the t-shirts, stats, roster, etc. Therefore I have a hard time believing this came from the Linton coaches or school. I would have to believe that this was an error by who ever put the program together for the Napoleon school. Please don't disrepect those that are trying very hard to ensure the coop is taken seriously by starting unnecessary rumors!

no one was starting any rumors...basically he/she asked was a question through something he/she had heard.
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby imperials » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:05 pm

i was at the game, red the program, it said linton lions, so i asked the book keeper and she is the one that told me they are not using hmb because there are no hmb girls on team. so if i am wrong it is because of the book keeper.
imperials
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby cookie » Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:36 pm

It is possible the bookkeeper gave such an answer to the question as that person is new to the community. I'm sure the bookkeeper will be updated to ensure such a comment is not repeated.

Go Linton-HMB Lions :wink:
cookie
NDPreps Rookie

Return to Volleyball