Wrestlers

Postby yeah boys yeah boys yeah » Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:30 am

Ming01 wrote:What are everyone's thoughts on Colin Engelhardt of SM?

All I know is if Jake Anderson was still wrastlin he would have dominated.  No doubt in my mind.

Yeah Boys
yeah boys yeah boys yeah

Postby #50mandan » Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:56 pm

englehardts decent,

NO!!!!!!!! BOYS
ill do it
#50mandan
NDPreps Starter

Postby DeuceTrey » Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:45 pm

i know that he is a pretty decent wrestler, he even got a win over ballard, although i heard that he didnt really even wrestle, and that he just avoided him the whole match. decent strategy i spose, but it doesnt earn any respect in my eyes if a guy is going to do that.
DeuceTrey
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Lamby » Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:31 am

I watched that match and EngelHardt handled Ballard with ease.. ballard couldn't get in a decent shot on Engelhardt and Engelhardt could get good shots on ballard and take him down... BUT Ballard could beat Engelhardt... because Ballard actually had to take injury time and he threw up in the garbage because he had the flu.. soo i'd expect a much better match next time with maybe Ballard coming out on top
Lamby

Postby ndfootballwrestling » Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:07 am

I dont know what the deal is with Ballard but hed better get his "poop in a group" here state is just around the corner. Ive not been impressed with Sean this past month or so at all, hes doggy in matches he just doesnt have the fire he used to have,who knows maybe hes burnt out from wrestling thats something he needs to decide. :) Good Luck Sean but you know its GO TIME!! 
ndfootballwrestling

Postby boysbballfan » Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:10 pm

He is good on his feet one of the best in the state but once he takes them down he doesn't really do much if he could get better on top he would be even better.
"If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?"
--Vince Lombardi
boysbballfan
NDPreps Starter

Postby bcourtbraves » Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:25 pm

Shane Scott?? Going to win the state title? How about Belcourt as a team ranked 2nd chance of beating bismarck?
Believe Big
bcourtbraves
NDPreps Starter

Postby big tuna » Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:59 am

chris bahm is a very good wrastler he will probably take state next year as a sophmore undefeated most likely
big tuna

Postby Zagfanjerry » Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:46 pm

big tuna wrote:chris bahm is a very good wrastler he will probably take state next year as a sophmore undefeated most likely

yea i wish him luck in the process i saw him wrestle a couple times this year and he aint that great but he is built well...... state placer? yes..state champ and undefeated? nope
Zagfanjerry

Postby dukefan32 » Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:43 am

Tyler Christen from Bishop Ryan is a good wrestler. His family is a huge wrestling family. He went to state the past two years and he is only getting better. He'll be a sophomore next year................
dukefan32
NDPreps Starter

Postby Zagfanjerry » Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:35 am

Brandon Storbeck is also another pretty good wrestler from Bishop Ryan, he hasnt been able to wrestle much the last couple years because of injury but he is strong and has an angry side, he too is a freshman.......
Zagfanjerry

Postby rep » Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:31 pm

sportsman20 wrote:
AnneGregory wrote:Mike Gregory from Bishop Ryan is by far the best wrestler in the state.........and thats not just because he's my son. He is disciplined and is a highly qualified wresler.

i have witnessed him wrestle and he is nothing special, defintaly has no chance to ever win a state championship. i wouldnt consider him top 25 at his weight class and shouldnt be talked about as being a good wrestler

what weight class are we talking about with this kid?
rep

Postby luvmy3gbb1wr » Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:52 am

mike gregory is a hwt

hey rep, you should check out your local scene.....jhs has some very good young wrestlers coming up and returning.......how about Robert Regan?  that boy's motor is always running....doing freestyle/greco this year; lucas krueger, docktor twins

also some very good 8th graders coming up.....bossingham, mittlieder twins, armitage

jhs will be young next year.......but the future looks good
luvmy3gbb1wr
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby rep » Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:50 am

luvmy3gbb1wr wrote:mike gregory is a hwt

hey rep, you should check out your local scene.....jhs has some very good young wrestlers coming up and returning.......how about Robert Regan?  that boy's motor is always running....doing freestyle/greco this year; lucas krueger, docktor twins

also some very good 8th graders coming up.....bossingham, mittlieder twins, armitage

jhs will be young next year.......but the future looks good

i don't think that jamestown's problem has been 'quality' of wrestlers, but 'quantity'. if you can't fill a roster, it is going to be tough to win duals.
rep

Postby luvmy3gbb1wr » Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:30 am

some of both this year for JHS.......they had some very young middle & upper weights; that's asking for a tough year when a freshman has to wrestle a weight that is usually dominated by jr/sr guys; yep, they lost some duals b/c they didn't fill a weight class......part of that was the school system...........middle school wouldn't release the 8th graders until after the middle school season was complete and when you don't have upperclassmen in those weights........forfeits abound
luvmy3gbb1wr
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby brfan » Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:47 am

anthony lafontaine is going to be good at 112 watch out:D
brfan

Previous

Return to Wrestling