Todd Anderson

Postby Region1wrestler » Sun Feb 12, 2006 4:31 am

Wrestlers, Coaches, and Wrestling fans......Yesterday again we got a great viewing of the "Todd Anderson Show" at the Region 1 Indivdual Tournament in Lisbon........What is your opinion of this referee.........Should we sit here and enjoy the "Todd Anderson Show" or let the wrestlers decide the match........your opinions please
Region1wrestler
NDPreps Rookie

Postby ndfan » Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:40 am

[user=35]Region1wrestler[/user] wrote:
Wrestlers, Coaches, and Wrestling fans......Yesterday again we got a great viewing of the "Todd Anderson Show" at the Region 1 Indivdual Tournament in Lisbon........What is your opinion of this referee.........Should we sit here and enjoy the "Todd Anderson Show" or let the wrestlers decide the match........your opinions please

I think you need let everyone know what happened, I was at the region 2 Individual tournament all day and I thought the refs there did a pretty good job.
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby point/center » Sun Feb 12, 2006 6:38 am

agreeded. personal attacks on fans, players, coaches and refs are weak. put your name and complaint down. if it's that big of deal contact the NDHSAA. if not? stop complaining.
only shot at NDpreps HOF: Veterans committee

moderator m/o:your moral compass

http://viewfromthecrowsnest.blogspot.com/
point/center
NDPreps Legend

Postby Region1wrestler » Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:49 am

Heres what happened...........at 140 lbs in the wrestlebacks it was E/E vs A/W with the winner going to state.........the A/W wrestler won 4-3 and did not score a point besides the points Todd Anderson awarded him........The E/E wrestler took the A/W wrestlers down and got an escape.........of the 4 points the A/W wrestler was awarded by Anderson came in the last 24 seconds of the match.....with the last two after the match was over..............This is what happened but if you would have been there to see it IM 100% sure that you would agree that Todd Anderson deicided who was going to go to state and it was the E/E wrestler..............there is more discussion on www.dakotagrappler.com on the message board.
Region1wrestler
NDPreps Rookie

Postby NDSportsFan » Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:02 am

I can understand your frustration Region1wrestler.  It's unfortunate when there is this kind of controversy, especially in high school sports.  I'm not sure what happened, I can only hope that he did the best he could do and acted with his best judgement as a referee.  

topic locked.
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Return to Wrestling