Top Infielders

Postby cash » Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:31 am

baseball11 wrote:
cash wrote:The shortstop was Wurtz and I believe some kid named Swatlowski also played there before he got hurt. Wurtz of course went to Iowa Western for baseball but I don't believe he'll be playing shortstop, most likely first base from what I've heard. Yes, the third basemans name is Srystad or something like that. He was very sound defensively, and should be an impact player this year.

Wurtz didn't play legion. And his best infield is catcher. Swatlowski had amazing range in the games I saw of him.
Accually he started to play legion and quite to rehad his shoulder so he could play fall ball down at Iowa Western. And he will be playing first base for them to let you know this year, cause his shoulder isin't quite healthy yet.
cash
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby bball1niner » Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:20 am

not to bash olderbach but i ve played against him 15 times and he was nothing out of the ordinary.  He's got a good arm from short, but doesn't overpower on the mound.  Since ive played him he doesn't hit well at all, so how can you see he's really in the elite class of players.?
bball1niner

Postby baseball » Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:59 am

top infielders has nothing to do with hitting...this is the defense part of the game.  ive never seen him play but does he make plays and not bounce throws across the field?
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby sportsense » Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:42 am

tanner adams is very cocky as well! especially after he writes back saying he also plays 3rd base (Sept 24)!  :X
Last edited by sportsense on Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
sportsense
NDPreps Reserve

Postby bball1niner » Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:07 am

well he can back it up so till you can outplay him then you can open your little typing fingers
bball1niner

Postby bballer2 » Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:15 am

bball1niner wrote:well he can back it up so till you can outplay him then you can open your little typing fingers

so i dint back up mine...?
bballer2
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby cash » Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:35 am

bball1niner wrote:well he can back it up so till you can outplay him then you can open your little typing fingers
Tanner Adam is an average player. I don't think I heard his name much over the course of the year and I live out east. He's average, good for North Dakota, but, he wont go anywhere special for college like Ebert or Lundy. Average player, big head.
cash
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby bball1niner » Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:24 pm

all he said is that he played 3rd, he never said he did it well, he just said he played third, and just like i said once you are better than him, you can say he's not that good
bball1niner

Postby bball1niner » Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:25 pm

ive seen you play 3 games, and in that 1 game you did, if you were that good then why weren't you at state legion and don't say bc the competition is better bc you guys were supposively the best team in high school baseball, you won the state tournament
Last edited by bball1niner on Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bball1niner

Postby rep » Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:29 pm

bball1niner wrote:ive seen you play 3 games, and in that 1 game you did, if you were that good then why weren't you at state legion and don't say bc the competition is better bc you guys were supposively the best team in high school baseball, you won the state tournament

uh...they weren't at state legion because about half their team from the high school season didn't play

and maybe they wouldn't have made the state legion tournament, but i think it is pretty unfair to overlook they were missing some key components that helped their run in the high school season.
rep

Postby pakkyzoo » Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:09 pm

rep wrote:
bball1niner wrote:ive seen you play 3 games, and in that 1 game you did, if you were that good then why weren't you at state legion and don't say bc the competition is better bc you guys were supposively the best team in high school baseball, you won the state tournament

uh...they weren't at state legion because about half their team from the high school season didn't play

and maybe they wouldn't have made the state legion tournament, but i think it is pretty unfair to overlook they were missing some key components that helped their run in the high school season.

U think they would of gotten by Griggs Country with there high school team?
pakkyzoo
NDPreps All-State

Postby rep » Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:14 pm

tough to say...i thought steele really outplayed midkota in the high school tournament...midkota just couldn't get any offense going, but with the addition of the dakota prairie guys, it would have been a pretty decent game.
rep

Postby rep » Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:17 pm

also, wasn't duffy gone for the state tournament and didn't he lead off for midkota all season...gotta be tough to replace that kind of player when you got used to him being there all season.
rep

Postby baseball » Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:09 pm

supposively?? dont say you were better in high school....Steele was 3-0 against you werent they?
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby bballer2 » Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:17 pm

lol man i was just kiddin... we were probably teh best high school team "at that time"... come on now baseball is a crazy game... we werent the best team there i know that... thompson was better... u guys were better... and come on now i know im not a good baseball player i dont throw hard enuff or hit the ball good enuff i was just saying will anyone back up there talk cuz noone is good enuff and i was just playin around... i'm at best an average baseball player and nothing more so dont take it to serious
Last edited by bballer2 on Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bballer2
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby berry186 » Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:22 pm

griggs county wasnt that great in legion we beat them with a sixteen year old
berry186
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby razorback » Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:40 pm

berry186 wrote:griggs county wasnt that great in legion we beat them with a sixteen year old
who was that then
razorback
NDPreps Reserve

Postby bball1niner » Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:03 pm

i wasn't taking it serious i was just saying, you did your job and did a great job and won a state title, the highest thing you could acheive
bball1niner

Postby berry186 » Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:03 pm

nick tollefson at state
berry186
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby berry186 » Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:04 pm

razorback wrote:
berry186 wrote:griggs county wasnt that great in legion we beat them with a sixteen year old
who was that then

nick tollefson at state
berry186
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby bball1niner » Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:04 pm

i didn't say we were better, i didn't say anyone was better but i think thompson was a better team so quit jumping to conclusions
bball1niner

Postby bballer2 » Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:06 pm

bball1niner wrote:i didn't say we were better, i didn't say anyone was better but i think thompson was a better team so quit jumping to conclusions

i wasnt jumping to conclusions iw as making a statement that probably was true...
bballer2
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby bball1niner » Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:10 pm

bballer2 wrote:
bball1niner wrote:i didn't say we were better, i didn't say anyone was better but i think thompson was a better team so quit jumping to conclusions

i wasnt jumping to conclusions iw as making a statement that probably was true...

sorrry bballer2 i was talking to baseball...yeah you guys got it done and did the best you could do and won a state title so im not taking anything away from your accomplishments....
bball1niner

Postby baseball » Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:14 pm

bball1niner wrote:
bballer2 wrote:

sorrry bballer2 i was talking to baseball...yeah you guys got it done and did the best you could do and won a state title so im not taking anything away from your accomplishments....

explain how what you said was for me and not bballer2.......makes no sense?
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby baseball11 » Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:21 pm

bball1niner wrote:all he said is that he played 3rd, he never said he did it well, he just said he played third, and just like i said once you are better than him, you can say he's not that good

Tanner may have to correct me, but I think he hit in the .500's his sophmore year and in the .400's last year.  If that's average, call me when you find some good players because you're not going to find many.
baseball11

PreviousNext

Return to Class B