region 3 2010

region 3 2010

Postby johnt8921 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:02 pm

how will this region end up?
Being perfect is when you can look someone in the eye and know you did not let them down.
johnt8921
NDPreps Reserve

Re: region 3 2010

Postby a-simple-fan » Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:00 pm

Grafton
a-simple-fan
NDPreps Starter

Postby johnt8921 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:04 pm

isnt grafton in region 4??
Being perfect is when you can look someone in the eye and know you did not let them down.
johnt8921
NDPreps Reserve

Postby lovwatchingsports » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:51 pm

B Baseball
Region I
Central Cass High School, Enderlin/Maple Valley, Finley-Sharon/Hope Page, Kindred - Richland, L-L-M Loboes, Northern Cass High School, Valley City High School

Region II
Central Valley-Hillsboro, Hatton/Northwood, Larimore High School, May-Port CG HS, Midway-Minto,Thompson High School

Region III
Carrington Cardinals, Dakota Prairie, Harvey, Lakota/Adams-Edmore, Midkota,New Rockford-Sheyenne High School

Region IV
Cavalier High School, Drayton/St. Thomas/Valley, Fordville-Lankin/Park River, Grafton High School, Langdon Area High School, North Border

Region V
Bottineau, Dunseith High School, Munich/Starkweather, Rolette/Rolla/Wolford Comets, Rugby

Region VI
Garrison High School, MLS Mohall/Sherwood, Max/Sawyer, Surrey Mustangs, Turtle Lake-Mercer/McClusky, Velva-Drake Aggies

Region VII
Bishop Ryan High School, Des Lacs-Burlington HS, Kenmare, Lewis&Clark/Parshall, New Town High School, Trenton/Trinity Christian, Watford City

Region VIII
Central Prairie Firebirds, Hettinger, Kidder County/Napoleon/Wing, Shiloh Christian HS, Standing Rock Community High School, Washburn/Wilton/Center-Stanton
lovwatchingsports
NDPreps All-State

Postby Game Time » Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:00 am

Heres my picks
1. Dakota Prairie
2. Harvey
3. New Rockford
4. Carrington
5. Lakota
6. Midkota

The 1 though 3 teams will be a tight finish for first and could change but I believe the tourney is in DP so that could be a big advantage when the time comes. Carrington and Lakota will be a toss up for 4 and 5. Midkota will be last.
Game Time
NDPreps Rookie

Postby pakkyzoo » Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:45 pm

Game Time wrote:Heres my picks
1. Dakota Prairie
2. Harvey
3. New Rockford
4. Carrington
5. Lakota
6. Midkota

The 1 though 3 teams will be a tight finish for first and could change but I believe the tourney is in DP so that could be a big advantage when the time comes. Carrington and Lakota will be a toss up for 4 and 5. Midkota will be last.

Dakota Prairie returns 2 all state players and 4 all region players. Gourneau and Herman were both all state adding in Luehring and Lamb to equal the 4 all region. Them 4, plus Alex Kroke and Colton Anderson gives them 6 returning starters. There is some talent in the younger grades that have had success in babe ruth that must step up for fill in the other 3 spots. I do feel that their staff can go 4 deep with Lamb, Luehring, Gourneau, and Anderson.

Who does Harvey have returning? They loose their three best players from last years team in Goldade, Bartz, and Leier. The only player I was really impressed with is Roglestad returning. Knodel, Walsh, and Roerich aren't bad players. They still need to replace 2 of their better pitchers and 3 of their best hitters. Am I missing some players I don't remember from last year that will step up?

New Rockford, has Brett Allmaras, Stephen Guler, and Stafford returning as upperclassmen. Also have Wyatt and Cobey Allmaras that got a lot of playing time last year. Their pitching staff isn't going to be very deep, but I feel they will be the second best hitting team in the league.

Midkota could finish anywhere from 3rd to last. They return everyone except Hegvik and Nic Harding. They don't have the arms that other teams have, but they have been playing since they were young and are very well coached.

Lakota does return Aronson and both Kuchars. Arsonson and Seth Kuchar are solid all around players, while the other Kuchar is fast and if he gets on can cause trouble on the base pads. The two Haugland boys will play a lot.

Carrington is a question mark for me. Its all about who comes out to play?
pakkyzoo
NDPreps All-State

Postby NE B-Baller 242 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:55 pm

IMO Dakota Prairie wins easily. Way more big game experience than anyone else. Also have the really only committed baseball program in the region. No offense to the other teams
If winning isn't everything why do we keep score?
NE B-Baller 242
NDPreps Starter

Return to Class B