Who are the top players of region 2??

Who are the top players of region 2??

Postby ltownheroes » Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:20 pm

who are the top players returning from region 2?
ltownheroes
NDPreps Reserve

Re: Who are the top players of region 2??

Postby baseball1402 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:40 pm

There's a lot of good players in region 2 this year! Thompson has Reineke, Naas, and Weber. Central Valley-hillsboro has Luchsinger, Moen, Waslien, Siewert, and Paul. Mayville has Ust, and Ingebretson. Midway Minto has Lucas Kelly. larimore doesn't have much again this year and hatton lost everyone!!!
baseball1402
NDPreps Starter

Postby Hinsa » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:39 pm

I'll throw Christian Berry from MPCG in there as a pitcher. Long, tall lefty - I think he'll have a breakout year this year. As a matter of fact, if MPCG gets all their seniors out for baseball, they are going to be a tough team.
Twins and Vikings Forever!
Hinsa
NDPreps Legend

Postby baseball1402 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:08 pm

Hinsa wrote:I'll throw Christian Berry from MPCG in there as a pitcher. Long, tall lefty - I think he'll have a breakout year this year. As a matter of fact, if MPCG gets all their seniors out for baseball, they are going to be a tough team.

Good pick I didn't think of him and they should be decent if they play to there potential which they havnt fir the last couple years.
baseball1402
NDPreps Starter

Postby InTheKnow » Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:10 am

Since the other teams were covered I will throw in Kyle Kleven for Larimore since no one was named. For Midway Minto Gabe Garza and Philip Schanilec were only Sophomores last year and Nathan Linstad led the team in hitting as a Freshman. He was arguably the best player at the state BR tournament last year so he should make an impact this year.
InTheKnow
NDPreps All-State

Postby ltownheroes » Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:03 pm

Hinsa wrote:I'll throw Christian Berry from MPCG in there as a pitcher. Long, tall lefty - I think he'll have a breakout year this year. As a matter of fact, if MPCG gets all their seniors out for baseball, they are going to be a tough team.

glad you added berry here, definetely a good pitcher/ball player
ltownheroes
NDPreps Reserve

Postby ltownheroes » Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:04 pm

InTheKnow wrote:Since the other teams were covered I will throw in Kyle Kleven for Larimore since no one was named. For Midway Minto Gabe Garza and Philip Schanilec were only Sophomores last year and Nathan Linstad led the team in hitting as a Freshman. He was arguably the best player at the state BR tournament last year so he should make an impact this year.

i think larimore returns more than that... i'm pretty sure they lost only one senior in berge right??
ltownheroes
NDPreps Reserve

Postby boog » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:33 pm

Thompson should be pretty tough they return everyone except 1. Naas did not play at all last spring. Jarad Syrstad was one of their best hitters last year and I think Connor Weber will contribute.
boog
NDPreps Reserve

Postby baseball1402 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:38 pm

Mayville took a big blow to there team today when ingebretson decided not to play ball this year. He decided to train for hockey instead which that would hurt there team a lot!
baseball1402
NDPreps Starter

Postby ltownheroes » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:07 pm

looking back at this forum, i can't believe quinn or kory kleven were added to this list... quinn had great season on the mound and at the plate. kory kleven enjoyed a breakout year as well- he may well be the best third baseman in the region defensively
ltownheroes
NDPreps Reserve

Postby legionball4life » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:48 pm

I couldn't agree more. Kory Kleven was most definitely the best 3rd basemen in region 2.

Otherplayers to mention- MM Gabe Garza, to be honest, that team wouldn't of made top 4. He was a stand out leader and made a huge impact on the team. Arguably Garza was the best defensive player in the state, even though he has the advantage over everyone of playing year-round.
legionball4life
NDPreps Reserve

Return to Class B