Re: 2010

Postby thatguy422 » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:19 pm

inky wrote:MAKOTI will take state

...joke?
thatguy422
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby gobison#6 » Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:24 pm

In high school or legion? I know in 08 they had a young team at state legion that played ok but was one of the first 3 or 4 teams gone.
Hail the Bison!
gobison#6
NDPreps All-State

Postby Stallng » Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:59 pm

thatguy422 wrote:

...joke?

im gonna quote you
Stallng
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby thatguy422 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:51 pm

Stallng wrote:
thatguy422 wrote:

...joke?

im gonna quote you

Go right ahead. I'm not too worried about it.
thatguy422
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby gobison#6 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:39 pm

In high school ball I think region 1 will have some solid teams. Central Cass placed second at state last year and their older kids placed third at state legion while there younger ones won state babe ruth. Enderlin placed third in state legion and should also have a pretty good team this year, they dont return as much as Central Cass or Lamoure or FSHP but they should be good. Lamoure won state legion again but they had a lot of older guys. They should be competitive in spring ball this year as should FSHP who always has a good team under the leadership of Mark Frost. Kindred will be young and Northern Cass rounds out the region. In legion I think Casselton will have another good shot this year and maybe Hope Finley.
Hail the Bison!
gobison#6
NDPreps All-State

Postby Stallng » Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:40 am

thatguy422 wrote:
Stallng wrote:
thatguy422 wrote:

...joke?

im gonna quote you

big whoop wanna fight about it
Stallng
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Hinsa » Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:04 pm

Back on topic please...
Twins and Vikings Forever!
Hinsa
NDPreps Legend

Postby thatguy422 » Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:44 pm

Stallng wrote:
thatguy422 wrote:
Stallng wrote:
thatguy422 wrote:

...joke?

im gonna quote you

Ya let's have a cyber fight. But anyways I played against Makoti this past summer in legion and I don't know the ages of any of their players but even if they return everybody I can guarantee they will not win state.
thatguy422
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby dukefan32 » Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:43 pm

For this to happen, they will have to make it to the region championship game, let alone win it.
dukefan32
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseball1402 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:59 am

What about region 2? Thompson should be decent mayville you never know about them last year they were supposed to be better but they werent, I think CV-H will have a chance to head to state again. HN lost way to much, Minto just isnt good enough, and larimores never good. I think it will be between CV-H and Thompson
baseball1402
NDPreps Starter

Postby InTheKnow » Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:31 am

baseball1402 wrote:What about region 2? Thompson should be decent mayville you never know about them last year they were supposed to be better but they werent, I think CV-H will have a chance to head to state again. HN lost way to much, Minto just isnt good enough, and larimores never good. I think it will be between CV-H and Thompson

It will be a 3 team race between CV-H, Thompson, and Minto.

Dont count out Minto since it only loses 3 regular starters. Remember that this is basically a Midway-Minto team now but administration conflicts will not name it such. The 4 players with the most potential were Freshman Nathan Linstad and Kevin Tibert and Sophomores Gabe Garza and Philip Schanilec. Their leading hitter last year was Linstad from Midway and their 3 best defensive players from last year were Garza, Linstad, and Schanilec, all from Midway. Senior Lucas Kelly returns on the mound and Philip Schanilec will see extensive time on the mound as well after having an excellent Legion season. Linstad may work his way to the number 1 spot after leading Midway-Manvel to runner up at State Babe ruth this past summer.

Thompson will get a big boost from Andy Naas returning to the lineup as well. Very solid player offensively and defensively.
InTheKnow
NDPreps All-State

Postby Stallng » Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:38 am

thatguy422 wrote:
Stallng wrote:
thatguy422 wrote:
Stallng wrote:
thatguy422 wrote:

...joke?

im gonna quote you

Ya let's have a cyber fight. But anyways I played against Makoti this past summer in legion and I don't know the ages of any of their players but even if they return everybody I can guarantee they will not win state.

Surrey always talks but cant back it up, im showing love for my friends, they will WIN.
Stallng
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby thatguy422 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:32 pm

Stallng wrote:
thatguy422 wrote:
Stallng wrote:
thatguy422 wrote:
Stallng wrote:
thatguy422 wrote:

...joke?

im gonna quote you

Surrey always talks but cant back it up, im showing love for my friends, they will WIN.

Surrey always talks? I don't believe I said anything about Surrey. I said Makoti will not win it. Which they won't.
thatguy422
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby baseball1402 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:58 pm

InTheKnow wrote:
baseball1402 wrote:What about region 2? Thompson should be decent mayville you never know about them last year they were supposed to be better but they werent, I think CV-H will have a chance to head to state again. HN lost way to much, Minto just isnt good enough, and larimores never good. I think it will be between CV-H and Thompson

It will be a 3 team race between CV-H, Thompson, and Minto.

Dont count out Minto since it only loses 3 regular starters. Remember that this is basically a Midway-Minto team now but administration conflicts will not name it such. The 4 players with the most potential were Freshman Nathan Linstad and Kevin Tibert and Sophomores Gabe Garza and Philip Schanilec. Their leading hitter last year was Linstad from Midway and their 3 best defensive players from last year were Garza, Linstad, and Schanilec, all from Midway. Senior Lucas Kelly returns on the mound and Philip Schanilec will see extensive time on the mound as well after having an excellent Legion season. Linstad may work his way to the number 1 spot after leading Midway-Manvel to runner up at State Babe ruth this past summer.

Thompson will get a big boost from Andy Naas returning to the lineup as well. Very solid player offensively and defensively.

Minto returns Lucas Kelley? i thouht he was a senior last year but if they do get him back he will be tough to beat last year i remember facing him he throws hard! Naas will help thompson mainly with pitching not so much his bat as his pitching but he will be a big help for them it could be any of the three i think also.
baseball1402
NDPreps Starter

Postby gator1o » Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:33 pm

I have Bishop Ryan out of Region 7.... They lose Ben Kramer, but return everyone else... They still have all their pitching... Also alot of teams in the regoin lose a bunch, Watford City will be decent, but lost Sanford and Schultz and Neer, so their whole pitching is gone, I have Minot Ryan.
gator1o
NDPreps Starter

Postby basebizzal » Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:12 pm

don't......no
basebizzal
NDPreps Starter

Postby Stallng » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:52 am

basebizzal wrote:

don't......no

you struggle anyways
Stallng
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby inky » Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:48 am

Stallng wrote:
basebizzal wrote:

don't......no

you aren't cool anyways

is this a joke topic now
Favrein to Harvin!
inky
NDPreps Starter

Postby gobison#6 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:22 pm

inky wrote:
Stallng wrote:
basebizzal wrote:

don't......no

you aren't cool anyways

is this a joke topic now

no stallng just has to make fun of anyone who doesnt agree with him. but i dont think makoti is going to take state. they were at state legion two summers ago and were decent but even with progression of talent they wont win state.
Hail the Bison!
gobison#6
NDPreps All-State

Postby slash » Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:29 pm

gator1o wrote:I have Bishop Ryan out of Region 7.... They lose Ben Kramer, but return everyone else... They still have all their pitching... Also alot of teams in the regoin lose a bunch, Watford City will be decent, but lost Sanford and Schultz and Neer, so their whole pitching is gone, I have Minot Ryan.

thier picthing is gone??? they still have jacobson and rolfson who are just as good if not better than those three and they also have haugberg and langerud that aren't too bad either. so if you ask me their pitching hasn't gone any were
slash
NDPreps Reserve

Postby basebizzal » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:23 am

slash wrote:
gator1o wrote:I have Bishop Ryan out of Region 7.... They lose Ben Kramer, but return everyone else... They still have all their pitching... Also alot of teams in the regoin lose a bunch, Watford City will be decent, but lost Sanford and Schultz and Neer, so their whole pitching is gone, I have Minot Ryan.

thier picthing is gone??? they still have jacobson and rolfson who are just as good if not better than those three and they also have haugberg and langerud that aren't too bad either. so if you ask me their pitching hasn't gone any were

theres no doubt that losing sanford shultz and neer is a pretty big blow to their pitching staff
basebizzal
NDPreps Starter

Return to Class B