Who will be good out of regions 1-8 in 2010 for class B baseball
baseball1402
NDPreps Starter

Re: 2010 spring baseball!

Postby sasquatch » Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:00 pm

DP - always a good team with luring and lamb
Munich - also always good and all-state Travis Beck
Thompson - Great program every year

I am not sure of any other teams. Only a few teams I know of. Anyone else know whos gonna be good?
sasquatch
NDPreps Rookie

Postby basebizzal » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:35 pm

Ryan returns everyone from their state championship team but 1.
basebizzal
NDPreps Starter

Postby gobison#6 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:41 pm

Region 1 has some high quality teams starting with Central Cass and Lamoure. Enderlin and FSHP are also normally very good ball teams.
Hail the Bison!
gobison#6
NDPreps All-State

Postby gator1o » Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:28 pm

basebizzal wrote:Ryan returns everyone from their state championship team but 1.

They lost thee Randy Volk who was basically their whole team, so therefore they lose alot.
gator1o
NDPreps Starter

Postby sports for life » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:05 pm

Rolette returns everyone from last years team
sports for life
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseball1402 » Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:17 pm

I think region 2 will be between CV-H and Thompson. CV-H lost 4 seniors but they can all be filled. They have 7 starters that played some last year that are returning. They have the pitching its consistancy their going to need. Thompson by have Naas return is a big help to there pitching. Reineke and Naas on the hill are 2 solid pitchers that will be tough to beat. It should be a good year for both teams.
baseball1402
NDPreps Starter

Postby purple wolverine » Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:18 am

baseball1402 wrote:Who will be good out of regions 1-8 in 2010 for class B baseball

i think watford city is going to be a tough team to beat. they have a lot of talent and a very good pitching staff.they are going to be ready for ryan this year after ryan beat them out last year. i look for watford to make it to state.
purple wolverine
NDPreps Reserve

Postby basebizzal » Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:34 pm

purple wolverine wrote:
baseball1402 wrote:Who will be good out of regions 1-8 in 2010 for class B baseball

i think watford city is going to be a tough team to beat. they have a lot of talent and a very good pitching staff.they are going to be ready for ryan this year after ryan beat them out last year. i look for watford to make it to state.

I honestly don't understand how you can pick Watford. They lost all their best pitching. Ryan returns everyone but 1 from a STATE CHAMPIONSHIP team. They should be heavily favored to win their region. Watford was only able to beat Ryan once last year when they pitched Sanford in the fourth game of the Region Tourny. Ryan defeated everyone else Watford put out there, including Sanford in the second game of the Region Tourny. I just think Watford lost too much talent.
basebizzal
NDPreps Starter

Postby slash » Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:12 pm

basebizzal wrote:
purple wolverine wrote:

I honestly don't understand how you can pick Watford. They lost all their best pitching. Ryan returns everyone but 1 from a STATE CHAMPIONSHIP team. They should be heavily favored to win their region. Watford was only able to beat Ryan once last year when they pitched Sanford in the fourth game of the Region Tourny. Ryan defeated everyone else Watford put out there, including Sanford in the second game of the Region Tourny. I just think Watford lost too much talent.

yeah and watford also completly ripped minots so called ace magnusin (i dont no how to spell his name) the person they couldnt hit was kramer the one that graduated. and as far as talent they just lost sanford...whoopdidie doo they have alot of talent in there jr. class to back that loss up
slash
NDPreps Reserve

Postby baseball4life » Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:27 pm

slash wrote:
basebizzal wrote:
purple wolverine wrote:

yeah and watford also completly ripped minots so called ace magnusin (i dont no how to spell his name) the person they couldnt hit was kramer the one that graduated. and as far as talent they just lost sanford...whoopdidie doo they have alot of talent in there jr. class to back that loss up

If i recall correctly, Magnuson beat Watford earlier in the year... i am sorry but the only pitcher i see on Watfords team that will be decent is Jacobson. He is the only one that i saw get innings last year and be decently affective. The problem there is is that with Jacobson on the hill, that puts them in a bad position defensively...
baseball4life
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby thatguy422 » Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:08 pm

You have to have faith in your team, but there's no way you can justify Watford being favored over Bishop Ryan. You just can't. Even if Watford returned everybody from last year, they still probably wouldn't be favored, as Bishop Ryan only lost one player from a state championship team.
thatguy422
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby purple wolverine » Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:27 pm

haha. woopdedooo if ryan returns everyone! when ever watford plays ryan, they will just start Rolfson on the hill. he worked them last year as a sophmore giving up one earned hit n run. and if u have seen him throw latly, let me tell you hes sooo much better. He would never let ryan beat him this year. not a chance
purple wolverine
NDPreps Reserve

Postby NDSportsFan » Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:57 am

Sounds like they both have a chance of being pretty good. Wasn't that the point of the topic?
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Postby basebizzal » Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:38 pm

purple wolverine wrote:haha. woopdedooo if ryan returns everyone! when ever watford plays ryan, they will just start Rolfson on the hill. he worked them last year as a sophmore giving up one earned hit n run. and if u have seen him throw latly, let me tell you hes sooo much better. He would never let ryan beat him this year. not a chance

you can't go off of just the couple innings that rolfson pitched..
basebizzal
NDPreps Starter

Postby purple wolverine » Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:53 pm

dude. he pitched 6 and 1/3 inning. J Neer didnt even make it out of the first. he had a bad day.
purple wolverine
NDPreps Reserve

Postby basebizzal » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:54 pm

purple wolverine wrote:dude. he pitched 6 and 1/3 inning. J Neer didnt even make it out of the first. he had a bad day.

okay so rolfson comes in and did an alright job in relief...what happens when he has an off game too?...hes an average pitcher who had a pretty good game..im done talkin about this its kind of been dragging on...my opinion is this is easily ryan's region and i think just about everyone would agree...you might beg to differ but im done talkin about this
basebizzal
NDPreps Starter

Postby Rush23 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:27 pm

Region 5 this year well be a wide open division....Munich for sure is the fav bc off the past couple of year but Rolette brings everyone back and they beat Munich both times last year but had a misserable tourney...Bottineau has alot of younger talent on the team and could grow into a very competitive team come tourney time and knock 1 or those 2 teams off....and Rugby gives everyone a very competitive game so u never no about them
Rush23
NDPreps Starter

Postby ltownheroes » Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:19 pm

baseball1402 wrote:I think region 2 will be between CV-H and Thompson. CV-H lost 4 seniors but they can all be filled. They have 7 starters that played some last year that are returning. They have the pitching its consistancy their going to need. Thompson by have Naas return is a big help to there pitching. Reineke and Naas on the hill are 2 solid pitchers that will be tough to beat. It should be a good year for both teams.

You may laugh, but Larimore may be in there as well. They lost one starter, although he was a large part in Andrew Berge. However, they return 5 seniors and 2 juniors with considerable varsity experience. Finding a batterymate for the pitchers to replace Berge will be huge tho.
ltownheroes
NDPreps Reserve

Return to Class B