Re: 2009 State Baseball

Postby Tigger » Fri May 29, 2009 8:42 pm

munich 6
velva 1

cass 6
shiloh 0

ryan 7
hatton 0

i switch my champ to central cass. i was hoping for a h-n vs. cc championship.
Tigger
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby dukefan32 » Sat May 30, 2009 12:00 am

Wow, Bishop Ryan in the Championship Game again. They must of had a great recruiting year. Wow.
dukefan32
NDPreps Starter

Postby eggman » Sat May 30, 2009 12:55 am

dukefan32 wrote:Wow, Bishop Ryan in the Championship Game again. They must of had a great recruiting year. Wow.
yeah probably because u know they have had one kid transfer there from somewhere else in how long? i can't think of anyone else than bojon janic and he was a foreign exchange student from serbia. that was about the dumbest statement i have ever heard
eggman

Postby baseball4life » Sat May 30, 2009 1:12 am

eggman wrote:
dukefan32 wrote:Wow, Bishop Ryan in the Championship Game again. They must of had a great recruiting year. Wow.
yeah probably because u know they have had one kid transfer there from somewhere else in how long? i can't think of anyone else than bojon janic and he was a foreign exchange student from serbia. that was about the dumbest statement i have ever heard

Easy there big dog, if you read any of dukefan's posts you can tell that he likes Bishop Ryan. It is called sarcasm. But if they win it i wonder how many people will think that.
baseball4life
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby WalkingStick » Sat May 30, 2009 10:08 am

baseball4life wrote:
eggman wrote:

Easy there big dog, if you read any of dukefan's posts you can tell that he likes Bishop Ryan. It is called sarcasm. But if they win it i wonder how many people will think that.

Its the same with all parochial schools in the State in any sport...everyone thinks that they recruit, where in most cases they don't!!
One Stop Shop for All North Dakota Scores
https://www.northdakotaprepscoreboards.com/

"Control what you can control...Can't fix ignorant people"
WalkingStick
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby craftyveteran » Sat May 30, 2009 12:17 pm

Bishop Ryan in the championship, I never would have thought that would happen this year, especially after losing all those seniors.
craftyveteran
NDPreps Reserve

Postby eggman » Sat May 30, 2009 2:36 pm

baseball4life wrote:
eggman wrote:

I haven't read many of his posts so i didn't know that. I just get extremely annoyed with people saying Bishop Rayn recruits because they don't.
eggman

Postby WalkingStick » Sat May 30, 2009 2:56 pm

eggman wrote:
baseball4life wrote:
eggman wrote:

I haven't read many of his posts so i didn't know that. I just get extremely annoyed with people saying Bishop Rayn recruits because they don't.

I know what you mean...I get annoyed when people say that Oak Grove recruits because I KNOW that they don't!
One Stop Shop for All North Dakota Scores
https://www.northdakotaprepscoreboards.com/

"Control what you can control...Can't fix ignorant people"
WalkingStick
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby bballfan_05 » Sat May 30, 2009 9:41 pm

Seventh place

Dakota Prairie 7, Velva-Drake 6

Fifth place

Grafton 17, Munich-Starkweather-North Star 14

Third place

Hatton-Northwood 4, Shiloh Christian 0
bballfan_05
NDPreps All-State

Postby thatguy422 » Sun May 31, 2009 1:54 am

scc wrote:Ryan won the title game 4-3, scoring 4 in the bottom of the 6th.

Wow. Unexpected.
thatguy422
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby LG5 » Sun May 31, 2009 12:23 pm

That's awesome that the velva coach was talking so much crap after the first game, then he gets 8th? Haha. Now that's funny!!!
One man can't win a basketball game all my himself, but thats just because 4 other guys have to be on the court.
LG5
NDPreps Reserve

Postby dukefan32 » Sun May 31, 2009 3:28 pm

eggman wrote:
baseball4life wrote:
eggman wrote:

Yeah, it was just a bit of sarcasm. My bad. I also get annoyed with people when they say Bishop Ryan, acutally all private schools in North Dakota for that matter, recruit because they don't.
dukefan32
NDPreps Starter

Postby bcsportsfan » Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:51 pm

How many state titles is that for Ryan? Did they go back to back to back?
bcsportsfan
NDPreps Rookie

Postby winners&losers » Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:11 pm

LG5 wrote:That's awesome that the velva coach was talking so much crap after the first game, then he gets 8th? Haha. Now that's funny!!!

what did that coach all say??
winners&losers

Postby spoilers23 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:22 pm

bcsportsfan wrote:

Yes, Lubes. They did.
Strikeouts are boring - besides that, they're fascist. Throw some ground balls. More democratic.
spoilers23
NDPreps Starter

Postby eggman » Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:43 pm

bcsportsfan wrote:

they have won 3 in a row
eggman

Postby jaydeee48 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:08 pm

Ok I go to Bishop Ryan and was on the 2009 State Baseball Title team. I hate when people accuse us of recruiting, when they don't know a thing about our school. Our school is waaaaaaaaay to poor to recruit people to anything. We are, and have been, in debt for probably a decade now. Everyone that will be on the 2010 Bishop Ryan Baseball Team Roster has gone to Bishop Ryan since 6th or 7th grade.
jaydeee48
NDPreps Rookie

Previous

Return to Class B