2007 high school

Postby tanner lorenz » Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:27 pm

who will be the top teams for class b high school baseball next year?
tanner lorenz

Postby baseball » Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:42 am

Shiloh had a young team with alot of talent.  Read in the paper they expect to make a run at state next year.
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby tanner lorenz » Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:08 am

baseball wrote:Shiloh had a young team with alot of talent.  Read in the paper they expect to make a run at state next year.
wont that be a weak region as well, steele loses almost every starter, and not really sure on what washburn had?
tanner lorenz

Postby baseball » Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:26 am

yea it might be weak, steele returns bakkum, nick and jon lang, and braden martin. lossing six starters.  Washburn returns only Blake Kaul and Nathan Richards i believe along with lossing coach Larson.
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby kel20Nd » Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:04 pm

[align=left]That will be a terrible section that steele will win only cuz of bakkum
[/align]
kel20Nd

Postby power-aid14 » Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:24 pm

bishop ryan should be good......wont be able to replace huettl but bishop ryan with a large class of juniors coming in
flippin idiot
power-aid14
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby baseball » Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:47 pm

kel20Nd wrote:
[align=left]That will be a terrible section that steele will win only cuz of bakkum
[/align]

yea takes more than 1 person to carry a team to state with wood bats?  he will have more support than people think.
Last edited by baseball on Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby power-aid14 » Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:39 am

alright everyone....lets have some educated responses....who does everyone think will be the top 10 class b high school teams in the state next year?
flippin idiot
power-aid14
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby baseball » Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:23 pm

bishop ryan (class a playin class b), steele (bakkum and lang carry team), velva (doesnt matter who they lose always good), harvey (lorenz a beast ont eh mound), beulah (another a plaing in b), midkota (inexperiance but well-coached - shaky at the start but ready by regionals)
Last edited by baseball on Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby power-aid14 » Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:49 pm

oh yeah buelah is making the switch next year....so they are pretty decent in baseball?
flippin idiot
power-aid14
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby baseball » Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:50 pm

i dont know how good they are but ims ure they will be a decent b team.
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby hoopsstar2391 » Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:10 pm

LaMoure should have a good team next year, they return 6 starters and have some good bench players from last year that can fill some spots.  Pitching should be alright too.
Last edited by hoopsstar2391 on Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hoopsstar2391
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby tanner lorenz » Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:19 pm

top ten

not really sure on who everybody loses but ill try my hardest

10 beulah
9 lakota
8 midkota
7 harvey
6 steele
5 lamoure
4biship ryan
3 thompson
2 velva
1 central valley
   had to make some changes :D
Last edited by tanner lorenz on Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tanner lorenz

Postby baseball » Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:22 pm

hoopsstar2391 wrote:LaMoure should have a good team next year, they return 6 starters and have some good bench players from last year that can fill some spots.  Pitching should be alright too.

top 2 pitchers watkins and holen are back.  should be a decent team.  Every at bat i saw of holens in the state tourney he hit right back up the middle....good hitter. watkins could also hit the ball.
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby Saucesauer » Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:10 pm

baseball wrote:bishop ryan (class a playin class b), steele (bakkum and lang carry team), velva (doesnt matter who they lose always good), harvey (lorenz a beast ont eh mound), beulah (another a plaing in b), midkota (inexperiance but well-coached - shaky at the start but ready by regionals)

I dont want to start another a vs b again but all these b guys say how they are just as good as a well here is your time to prove it you are getting beulah and they pulled off a couple upsets this year so lets see yall sack up and do it

if you cant beat em i dont see how you think you can compete with the 8 teams at A state this year
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby baseball » Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:11 am

noone said every B team could compete in class A.  But there are a select few that could participate and to something at state possibly.
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby power-aid14 » Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:11 pm

10. steele-dawson(lost a lot but enough to keep them in the top 10)

9. grafton-young and could make a run

8. midkota-great coach

7. hatton-northwood--young and can pull off big wins

6. lamoure-returning with experience and decent pitching

5. harvey--lorenz would carry that team if he can pitch a lot at regionals

4. thompson--lose a lot, but still have top two pitchers and so much experience

3. Velva--they can just hit even though they wont have much for pitching

2. Bishop Ryan--young and have lots of promise

1. Central Valley--you see they just beat thompson, these kids are good
flippin idiot
power-aid14
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby baseball » Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:45 pm

velva is kinda high for a team who can only ht dont ya think?  ive never seen central valley play but i think i want to, seem like a state team this year if it werent for thompson.
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby Saucesauer » Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:45 pm

baseball wrote:noone said every B team could compete in class A.  But there are a select few that could participate and to something at state possibly.
iam just saying from previous topics
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby tanner lorenz » Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:39 pm

baseball wrote:velva is kinda high for a team who can only ht dont ya think?  ive never seen central valley play but i think i want to, seem like a state team this year if it werent for thompson.
we played central valley in babe ruth when they won the title, went 12 innings with em to only lose by 1 if im correct, they should have an excellent team
tanner lorenz

Postby tadam6 » Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:46 pm

I dont think Lakota will be a top contender for state next year...they have 1 player...
tadam6

Postby tanner lorenz » Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:14 am

tadam6 wrote:I dont think Lakota will be a top contender for state next year...they have 1 player...
they have a bunch of players that are average, and young, that could develop into a good team
tanner lorenz

Postby bisonman » Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:19 pm

tanner lorenz wrote:
tadam6 wrote:I dont think Lakota will be a top contender for state next year...they have 1 player...
they have a bunch of players that are average, and young, that could develop into a good team

They also have a good fundamental team up there. They could turn into something.
bisonman
NDPreps Starter

Postby tanner lorenz » Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:35 pm

bisonman wrote:
tanner lorenz wrote:

They also have a good fundamental team up there. They could turn into something.
they will have a pretty good pitching staff, but they are also very young and havent had many big games, they have a pretty good coach that wants to win so they should be a tough team in region 3
tanner lorenz

Postby tanner lorenz » Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:38 pm

baseball wrote:
hoopsstar2391 wrote:LaMoure should have a good team next year, they return 6 starters and have some good bench players from last year that can fill some spots.  Pitching should be alright too.

top 2 pitchers watkins and holen are back.  should be a decent team.  Every at bat i saw of holens in the state tourney he hit right back up the middle....good hitter. watkins could also hit the ball.
saw watkins and holen at the velva tourney today, holen pitched and hes more of a accurate pitcher, wont overpower anybody, good hitter though, as well as watkins, who i didnt get a chance to see pitch, they can hit tho as a team, should be a contender
tanner lorenz

Next

Return to Class B