2007 high school

Postby cash » Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:35 pm

quick is pretty fast if i remember right ;) they will be better than i thought, i still think harvey is a little bit better, but who knows what can happen
cash
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby tadam6 » Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:55 pm

your pretty confidnent in your team....hope you play as well as you talk
tadam6

Postby ndfan » Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:09 pm

I love when player(s) get on here and talk themselves up, its fun to read.
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby cash » Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:23 am

tadam6 wrote:your pretty confidnent in your team....hope you play as well as you talk
i dont think theres anything wrong with confidence, its good to have
cash
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby andy_7 » Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:08 am

But it also inspires the opposing teams to play that much better, kinda like bulletin board material.  People will think your being cocky.
andy_7

Postby nike07 » Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:27 am

andy_7 wrote:But it also inspires the opposing teams to play that much better, kinda like bulletin board material.  People will think your being cocky.
ok, maybe im just supporting a team i like to watch
nike07
NDPreps Starter

Postby pakkyzoo » Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:11 pm

nike07 wrote:
andy_7 wrote:But it also inspires the opposing teams to play that much better, kinda like bulletin board material.  People will think your being cocky.
ok, maybe im just supporting a team i like to watch

Or play for....
pakkyzoo
NDPreps All-State

Postby sodadrinker » Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:22 pm

i think dakota prairie will be alot better now that they dont have that cocky brent leuring kid in center field and leading off
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby pakkyzoo » Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:26 pm

sodadrinker wrote:i think dakota prairie will be alot better now that they dont have that cocky brent leuring kid in center field and leading off

I hope they do better, they took 3rd last year with 2 7th graders starting and 2 8th graders starting. 
pakkyzoo
NDPreps All-State

Postby Dizza30 » Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:31 pm

sodadrinker wrote:i think dakota prairie will be alot better now that they dont have that cocky brent leuring kid in center field and leading off

why is he cocky?
Dizza30
NDPreps Starter

Postby sodadrinker » Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:43 pm

Dizza30 wrote:

why is he cocky?

i was just seeing if i could get pakkyzoo's attention becuz im sick of him acting like he knows what the better parts of bryan's game are when he has seen him play in maybe 5 to 8 games

you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby sodadrinker » Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:46 pm

and that young catcher was as good as they come so dont try to use his age as an excuse.  he didnt have as strong of an arm but he stopped the ball very well.
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby bball1niner » Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:09 pm

i do not think harvey will make it to state..bc of the makeup of there team.  They have one good pitcher and no defense.  If the other team puts the ball in play, its a very good chance they are getting on base, and do they have any good hitters? can they bunt well? do situations such as hit and run and slash well?
bball1niner

Postby cash » Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:18 pm

bball1niner wrote:i do not think harvey will make it to state..bc of the makeup of there team.  They have one good pitcher and no defense.  If the other team puts the ball in play, its a very good chance they are getting on base, and do they have any good hitters? can they bunt well? do situations such as hit and run and slash well?
they dont jus have one good pitcher, bryan krahler is good, and then they have 5 pitchers that are average, that could win them a ball game if their defense helps those pitchers, i doubt many teams will beat krahler lorenz this year, hitting....not the best, fielding is average most the time, and their baserunning is pretty solid, besides lorenz i think the whole team is capable of stealing a base almost every time, bunting- they dont bunt a lot, but with wood bats now coming into play, im sure they will be, slashing is somethin they will do and their decent at that, they need to hit good, thats their main key, if they dont, it might be another heartbreaking year for them, like last year
cash
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby bball1niner » Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:49 am

cash wrote:
bball1niner wrote:i do not think harvey will make it to state..bc of the makeup of there team.  They have one good pitcher and no defense.  If the other team puts the ball in play, its a very good chance they are getting on base, and do they have any good hitters? can they bunt well? do situations such as hit and run and slash well?
they dont jus have one good pitcher, bryan krahler is good, and then they have 5 pitchers that are average, that could win them a ball game if their defense helps those pitchers, i doubt many teams will beat krahler lorenz this year, hitting....not the best, fielding is average most the time, and their baserunning is pretty solid, besides lorenz i think the whole team is capable of stealing a base almost every time, bunting- they dont bunt a lot, but with wood bats now coming into play, im sure they will be, slashing is somethin they will do and their decent at that, they need to hit good, thats their main key, if they dont, it might be another heartbreaking year for them, like last year
you don't see many people beating krahler and lorenz?  I could see lorenz , but he will lose some games due to lack of control, and i have seen krahler pitch and not to be mean be he is average at best.  Maybe you have an extremely weak region but i doubt that, with midkota coming out of that region the last uhm....decade haha...we'll just have to wait and see bc a bad hitting team just doesn't get good over 1 year and especially with the switch to wood bats, there hitting will only get worse. Good luck to harvey but i just don't see them making it to state.
bball1niner

Postby cash » Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:53 am

bball1niner wrote:
cash wrote:
you don't see many people beating krahler and lorenz?  I could see lorenz , but he will lose some games due to lack of control, and i have seen krahler pitch and not to be mean be he is average at best.  Maybe you have an extremely weak region but i doubt that, with midkota coming out of that region the last uhm....decade haha...we'll just have to wait and see bc a bad hitting team just doesn't get good over 1 year and especially with the switch to wood bats, there hitting will only get worse. Good luck to harvey but i just don't see them making it to state.
this region could be one of the best, theres probably 4 teams that could win the region, it pretty much comes down to composure, last year harvey had the trip to state in their hand and they let midkota take it right away from them, they definatley learned from that and i dobut they will let down like they did last year
cash
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby andy_7 » Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:57 am

bball1niner wrote:
cash wrote:

When Velva last year played harvey, they but up like 6 runs on lorenz and 7 on buxa and buxa was alot harder to hit.  maybe that will give harvey a little edge i dunno
Last edited by andy_7 on Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
andy_7

Postby cash » Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:13 am

i believe both buxa and lorenz had just throwin complete games 2 or 3 days before those games, not sayin that effected it much
cash
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby baseball » Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:45 am

cash wrote:i believe both buxa and lorenz had just throwin complete games 2 or 3 days before those games, not sayin that effected it much

then why does he throw is 1-2 against a non region oppenent that late in the season coming off short rest???
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby bballer20 » Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:47 pm

baseball wrote:
cash wrote:i believe both buxa and lorenz had just throwin complete games 2 or 3 days before those games, not sayin that effected it much

then why does he throw is 1-2 against a non region oppenent that late in the season coming off short rest???

GREAT POINT, if this is the case, my coaching point is proved, but still some people can bounce back and even if they can't..icing and running always get rid of just a sore arm
bballer20

Postby sodadrinker » Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:52 pm

bballer20 wrote:
baseball wrote:

GREAT POINT, if this is the case, my coaching point is proved, but still some people can bounce back and even if they can't..icing and running always get rid of just a sore arm

velva was also an amazing team
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby baseball » Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:58 pm

thats true it doesnt matter who they play, if its velva there never out of it
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby cash » Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:14 pm

velva was good.......
cash
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby sodadrinker » Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:14 pm

bball1niner wrote:
cash wrote:

regional championship last year krahler was shutting down midkota in the first game of the 2 that midkota beat harvey and he got pulled for no reason.  he wasnt overpowering them or anything but he was getting outs and thats all u have to do to win. 
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby cash » Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:46 am

sodadrinker wrote:
bball1niner wrote:
cash wrote:

regional championship last year krahler was shutting down midkota in the first game of the 2 that midkota beat harvey and he got pulled for no reason.  he wasnt overpowering them or anything but he was getting outs and thats all u have to do to win. 
exactly, any midkota person cant deny that, then they brought in lorenz and he blew it on short rest
cash
NDPreps All-Conference

PreviousNext

Return to Class B