Rank em

Re: Rank em

Postby thatguy422 » Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:07 pm

Iceman222333 wrote:
select21 wrote:
basebizzal wrote:
select21 wrote:
Maniaconthefloor wrote:What could/should the rankings be in 2009 preseason. I will post mine in the coming days. This snow is making it hard for even me to think about my favorite sport.

I think that vevla and munich will both and should be at the top in the state
id put both in my top 10..munich higher then velva tho

what is the rest of your top ten then??

I dont think velva will be in state it will most likly be Surrey

I feel that Velva and Surrey are very even. Neither one is a ton better than the other, it just depends on who's having a good game.
thatguy422
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby basebizzal » Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:57 pm

thatguy422 wrote:
Iceman222333 wrote:
select21 wrote:
basebizzal wrote:
select21 wrote:
Maniaconthefloor wrote:What could/should the rankings be in 2009 preseason. I will post mine in the coming days. This snow is making it hard for even me to think about my favorite sport.

I feel that Velva and Surrey are very even. Neither one is a ton better than the other, it just depends on who's having a good game.
that would really be somthin if surrey won their region over velva
basebizzal
NDPreps Starter

Postby thatguy422 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:40 pm

basebizzal wrote:
thatguy422 wrote:
Iceman222333 wrote:
select21 wrote:
basebizzal wrote:
select21 wrote:

So you think Velva is a lot better than Surrey?
thatguy422
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby basebizzal » Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:38 pm

thatguy422 wrote:
basebizzal wrote:
thatguy422 wrote:
Iceman222333 wrote:
select21 wrote:
basebizzal wrote:
select21 wrote:

well idk about a lot but i do feel that they are a better team
basebizzal
NDPreps Starter

Postby Iceman222333 » Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:52 am

thatguy422 wrote:
basebizzal wrote:
thatguy422 wrote:
Iceman222333 wrote:
select21 wrote:
basebizzal wrote:
select21 wrote:

I dont think they are a lot better but i do think that they are better then velva
Iceman222333
NDPreps Rookie

Postby mtbaseball88 » Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:27 pm

thatguy422 wrote:
Iceman222333 wrote:
select21 wrote:
basebizzal wrote:
select21 wrote:

of course a surrey player would say something like that..isn't that right Mr. Schwan??
mtbaseball88
NDPreps Reserve

Postby thatguy422 » Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:56 pm

mtbaseball88 wrote:
thatguy422 wrote:
Iceman222333 wrote:
select21 wrote:
basebizzal wrote:
select21 wrote:

of course a surrey player would say something like that..isn't that right Mr. Schwan??

Yes, a Surrey player would say that. I'm from Surrey; haven't ever tried to hide that. But I believe that if you had watched when Surrey has played against Velva this past high school/legion season you would agree that one is not much better than the other. The games are always a few runs one way or the other.

I am not Tyler Schwan, by the way.
thatguy422
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby basebizzal » Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:33 pm

thatguy422 wrote:
mtbaseball88 wrote:
thatguy422 wrote:
Iceman222333 wrote:
select21 wrote:
basebizzal wrote:
select21 wrote:

Yes, a Surrey player would say that. I'm from Surrey; haven't ever tried to hide that. But I believe that if you had watched when Surrey has played against Velva this past high school/legion season you would agree that one is not much better than the other. The games are always a few runs one way or the other.

doesnt matter who you are..but it sure seems like now a days that velva and surrey people like to come on here and just talk their teams up...velva will win their region tho
basebizzal
NDPreps Starter

Postby thatguy422 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:43 pm

basebizzal wrote:
thatguy422 wrote:
mtbaseball88 wrote:
thatguy422 wrote:
Iceman222333 wrote:
select21 wrote:
basebizzal wrote:
select21 wrote:

doesnt matter who you are..but it sure seems like now a days that velva and surrey people like to come on here and just talk their teams up...velva will win their region tho

Ya it does seem like a lot of Velva and Surrey people are on here nowadays. Some of which do talk up their teams too much. I don't pointlessly talk up Surrey, everything I have said about them is realistic.
thatguy422
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby mtbaseball88 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:00 am

thatguy422 wrote:
basebizzal wrote:
thatguy422 wrote:
mtbaseball88 wrote:
thatguy422 wrote:
Iceman222333 wrote:
select21 wrote:
basebizzal wrote:
select21 wrote:

Ya it does seem like a lot of Velva and Surrey people are on here nowadays. Some of which do talk up their teams too much. I don't pointlessly talk up Surrey, everything I have said about them is realistic.

yes they are..im very impressed with you Mr. Schwan..
mtbaseball88
NDPreps Reserve

Postby thatguy422 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:15 pm

mtbaseball88 wrote:
thatguy422 wrote:
basebizzal wrote:
thatguy422 wrote:
mtbaseball88 wrote:
thatguy422 wrote:
Iceman222333 wrote:
select21 wrote:
basebizzal wrote:
select21 wrote:

yes they are..im very impressed with you Mr. Schwan..

Shall I repeat myself? I am not Tyler Schwan.
thatguy422
NDPreps All-Conference

Previous

Return to Class B