Best Infielder in the State????

Re: Best Infielder in the State????

Postby select21 » Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:26 pm

baseball4life wrote:
select21 wrote:
basebizzal wrote:
select21 wrote:
NE B-Baller 242 wrote:Okay see if we can settle this arguement about the top catcher with a little HS stat comparison(Before State)

Name ............. AVG....... OBP....... HR ............ 2B.............. 3B........... RBI......... G

Ben Kramer .574,,,,,,,,,.679,,,,,,,,,2,,,,,,,,,,,,,,14,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,1,,,,,,,,,,,,,,25,,,,,,,,,,25

Blake Klien .511,,,,,,,,,,.558,,,,,,,,0,,,,,,,,,,,,, 7,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,0,,,,,,,,,,,,, 22,,,,,,,,,, 17

Josh Weidler .410,,,,,,,,.541 ,,,,,,, 0,,,,,,,,,,,,,,8,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,1,,,,,,,,,,,,,20,,,,,,, ,,,,24

Kramer wins just about every category except RBI's which I'll give to Klien because he played in less games.

You also got to look at the competition that Ryan played last year during the season too...there wasn't really anything
well velva probably had a weaker schedule than ryan tho..

do u know if ryan plays velva this year??

I am not sure. Last year Velva did not schedule Ryan, for whatever reason that may be, no available dates or whatever, but i am not sure if the schedules are finalized or not, but going by last years schedule i would guess no.

oh okay..i think that would be a pretty good game to see too..thats too bad
select21
NDPreps Starter

Postby gator1o » Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:08 pm

I think this topic should be renamed "Tyler Schwan..best in state?" or how about how all the surrey kids and velva kids..cough cough wibble...think they are all the best..sorry but your not. get off this stupid site and stop talking yourself up. i didnt know they had computers in small towns
gator1o
NDPreps Starter

Postby thatguy422 » Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:21 pm

gator1o wrote:I think this topic should be renamed "Tyler Schwan..best in state?" or how about how all the surrey kids and velva kids..cough cough wibble...think they are all the best..sorry but your not. get off this stupid site and stop talking yourself up. i didnt know they had computers in small towns

Actually, the first person to bring up Tyler Schwan back on page one was someone that I believe to be from the Dakota Prairie area, Pakkyzoo.
And yes, surprisingly, us small town kids manage to find computers.
thatguy422
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Hinsa » Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:35 pm

gator1o wrote:I think this topic should be renamed "Tyler Schwan..best in state?" or how about how all the surrey kids and velva kids..cough cough wibble...think they are all the best..sorry but your not. get off this stupid site and stop talking yourself up. i didnt know they had computers in small towns

If the site is so stupid, what are you doing on it? Man, talk about putting your foot in your mouth.
Twins and Vikings Forever!
Hinsa
NDPreps Legend

Postby Bison17 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:54 am

Mike Rose from Casselton is like a brick wall with soft hands. He pretty much stops everything that is hit to him.
Bison17
NDPreps Starter

Postby dukefan32 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:00 pm

Hinsa wrote:

If the site is so stupid, what are you doing on it? Man, talk about putting your foot in your mouth.

The reason why he's on it is because he wants to talk sports. He wants to talk honestly about stuff and not get sarcasm or rediculous posts or any other bs. That's why he's on this website. I can't stand it either when kids brag themselves up. It's stupid. So put your foot in your mouth.
dukefan32
NDPreps Starter

Postby gobison#6 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:11 pm

Bison17 wrote:Mike Rose from Casselton is like a brick wall with soft hands. He pretty much stops everything that is hit to him.

He gets in front of everything hit towards first and will sacrifice his body to make any play. He also has the soft hands to make a lot of nice picks out of the dirt.
Hail the Bison!
gobison#6
NDPreps All-State

Postby MowingEmDown » Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:14 pm

Brandon Rust from Casselton is also a solid infielder as well as Sam Schumacher
MowingEmDown
NDPreps Reserve

Previous

Return to Class B