Oakes Babe Ruth Tournament

Oakes Babe Ruth Tournament

Postby brockstar41 » Thu May 29, 2008 8:45 am

Just wondering if anybody knows anything about the Oakes Babe Ruth Tournament in a couple of weeks. I know Carrington will probably bring 2 teams and of course Oakes, but I don't know any other teams going.
brockstar41
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 185
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:43 pm

Re: Oakes Babe Ruth Tournament

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Thu May 29, 2008 9:33 pm

brockstar41 wrote:Just wondering if anybody knows anything about the Oakes Babe Ruth Tournament in a couple of weeks. I know Carrington will probably bring 2 teams and of course Oakes, but I don't know any other teams going.

Um....Brockstar41 how do you know of 2 Carrington teams going???? but i seen the schedule an Bismark has couple teams, LaMoure, Edgley, Jamestown, Dilworth, Cental Cass!!!
User avatar
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: Some Place In Region 4

Re: Oakes Babe Ruth Tournament

Postby brockstar41 » Fri May 30, 2008 9:10 am

Well they are bringing two teams to a tournament in Red Willow on the 7th and 8th so I just figured they bring two to oakes. P.S. are you talking about the tournament on the 14th and 15th.
brockstar41
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 185
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:43 pm

Re: Oakes Babe Ruth Tournament

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Fri May 30, 2008 6:11 pm

brockstar41 wrote:Well they are bringing two teams to a tournament in Red Willow on the 7th and 8th so I just figured they bring two to oakes. P.S. are you talking about the tournament on the 14th and 15th.

Yes !
User avatar
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: Some Place In Region 4

Re: Oakes Babe Ruth Tournament

Postby brockstar41 » Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:43 pm

My fault. They are only bringing one.
brockstar41
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 185
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:43 pm

Re: Oakes Babe Ruth Tournament

Postby brockstar41 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:01 pm

Hey ndsportsfan14 only one of the teams in that list is right, Central Cass. The others were Carrington, Lidgerwood, Wishek, Oakes, and Wahpeton.
brockstar41
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 185
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:43 pm

Re: Oakes Babe Ruth Tournament

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:54 pm

brockstar41 wrote:Hey ndsportsfan14 only one of the teams in that list is right, Central Cass. The others were Carrington, Lidgerwood, Wishek, Oakes, and Wahpeton.

I Made Them All Up!!
User avatar
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: Some Place In Region 4


Return to Class B

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest