Who is the best outfielder in the state?

Who is the best outfielder in the state?

Postby future star » Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:28 am

I don't really know who to go with so i'll ask you guys. :oops:
future star
NDPreps All-Conference

Re: Who is the best outfielder in the state?

Postby NC_408 » Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:16 pm

did wall from lakota graduate? if he didnt he probably has to be considered. He robbed me of a grand slam to center with an amazing jumping/diving catch one time. I have also seen him make lots of other great plays and he also makes the fundemental ones. Also has a good arm.
NC_408
NDPreps Starter

Postby ducks » Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:00 pm

Wall graduated last year
ducks
NDPreps Reserve

Postby bigg » Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:03 am

ive also seen wall strikeout at the plate alot too
bigg
NDPreps Starter

Postby brockstar41 » Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:22 am

Seth Nichols from Dakota praire. Hands down.
brockstar41
NDPreps Starter

Postby NC_408 » Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:13 pm

bigg wrote:ive also seen wall strikeout at the plate alot too

Yeah i have also. I meant he was the imo the best defensive outfielder sorry i should have said that
NC_408
NDPreps Starter

Postby spalding23 » Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:35 pm

brockstar41 wrote:Seth Nichols from Dakota praire. Hands down.

isnt he an infielder?
spalding23
NDPreps Reserve

Postby BballFan1307 » Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:24 pm

spalding23 wrote:

isnt he an infielder?

yeah, he's a pitcher, 3rd and short...
BballFan1307
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby pakkyzoo » Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:15 am

BballFan1307 wrote:
spalding23 wrote:

isnt he an infielder?

yeah, he's a pitcher, 3rd and short...

When Severson pitches he plays shortstop, and when Luehring pitches he plays centerfield. So about every 3rd game he plays outfield. He can play anywhere, hes best position is 3rd base. He does have a great arm in the outfield and can cover a ton of ground.
pakkyzoo
NDPreps All-State

Postby bigtuna21 » Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:24 pm

isnt kilenski from grafton a pretty decent outfielder??
bigtuna21

Postby spalding23 » Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:45 pm

bigtuna21 wrote:isnt kilenski from grafton a pretty decent outfielder??

he tries..hes got a good arm
spalding23
NDPreps Reserve

Postby luckyinlife » Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:03 pm

Donny Schrader from LaMoure has to be considered. He has speed and a great arm. He made two diving catches in left field during the Legion state tournament.
luckyinlife
NDPreps Starter

Postby UNCfan2010 » Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:23 pm

luckyinlife wrote:Donny Schrader from LaMoure has to be considered. He has speed and a great arm. He made two diving catches in left field during the Legion state tournament.

Also from LaMoure i would have to say Chad Limesand. Him and Schrader help make a solid outfield for LaMoure's high school, and Legion team.
UNCfan2010
NDPreps Starter

Postby NC_408 » Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:23 pm

luckyinlife wrote:Donny Schrader from LaMoure has to be considered. He has speed and a great arm. He made two diving catches in left field during the Legion state tournament.

I definetley agree with the decision of Donny Schrader he is an amazing outfielder.
NC_408
NDPreps Starter

Postby #28 » Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:45 pm

brooks backes easy
NDPreps Starter

Postby NC_408 » Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:11 am

#28 wrote:brooks backes easy

No way, Schrader is better
NC_408
NDPreps Starter

Postby magic715 » Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:31 pm

NC_408 wrote:
#28 wrote:brooks backes easy

No way, Schrader is better

It is funny how can u both say one is better than the other when u havnt seen the other, it is laughable.
magic715

Postby jumpshooter42 » Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:48 pm

jacob mogan= central cass/stanly
jumpshooter42
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Big Hitter » Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:30 am

bigg wrote:ive also seen wall strikeout at the plate alot too

Wasn't the question "who is the best outfielder in the State" not who is the best hitter in the state????
Wall is a good outfielder and plays center for the Nelson County Owls in his last year of Legion.
Big Hitter

Postby golfguynd » Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:54 am

Joe Peldo from Ellendale has to be considered the best outfielder in the state. He is on of the fastest kids in the state. He was started in Centerfield for ellendale since he was 14. He rarely made any diving catches simply because he didn't need to. He should be considered. He got good jumps off the bat and did the little things very well.
golfguynd
NDPreps Rookie

Postby Football 13 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:27 pm

golfguynd wrote:Joe Peldo from Ellendale has to be considered the best outfielder in the state. He is on of the fastest kids in the state. He was started in Centerfield for ellendale since he was 14. He rarely made any diving catches simply because he didn't need to. He should be considered. He got good jumps off the bat and did the little things very well.

Taylor Milbrath of Bottineau is easily the best defensive outfielder in the state
Football 13

Postby baseball4life » Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:21 pm

Football 13 wrote:
golfguynd wrote:Joe Peldo from Ellendale has to be considered the best outfielder in the state. He is on of the fastest kids in the state. He was started in Centerfield for ellendale since he was 14. He rarely made any diving catches simply because he didn't need to. He should be considered. He got good jumps off the bat and did the little things very well.

Taylor Milbrath of Bottineau is easily the best defensive outfielder in the state

I would be willing to bet that Milbrath isnt the best defensive outfielder in the state. There are MANY other outfielders in ND that are much better.
baseball4life
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby basebizzal » Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:05 pm

baseball4life wrote:
Football 13 wrote:

I would be willing to bet that Milbrath isnt the best defensive outfielder in the state. There are MANY other outfielders in ND that are much better.
football 13...u really need to stop talking up bottineau....especially in the region 6 bball forum
basebizzal
NDPreps Starter

Postby thatguy422 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:41 pm

basebizzal wrote:
baseball4life wrote:
Football 13 wrote:

football 13...u really need to stop talking up bottineau....especially in the region 6 bball forum

I 2nd that motion. Talk about your team realistically if you're going to talk about them at all.
thatguy422
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Football 13 » Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:47 am

thatguy422 wrote:
basebizzal wrote:
baseball4life wrote:
Football 13 wrote:

I 2nd that motion. Talk about your team realistically if you're going to talk about them at all.

That basketball thing was a joke two of those kids are 300+ pounds and not to mention none of them play, but Milbrath is definetely one of the best defensive outfielders in the state along with Myles Brooks. Bottineau will be decent in basketball especiall with Sletto playing but probably wont get out of the region. In baseball they didnt lose anyone and will give Munich a run to go to state.
Football 13

Next

Return to Class B