Hatton-Northwood vs. Thompson

Hatton-Northwood vs. Thompson

Postby yanksfan18 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:41 pm

What are peoples predictions about this matchup this spring? should be an interesting one if you ask me.
yanksfan18
NDPreps Reserve

Re: Hatton-Northwood vs. Thompson

Postby utilityman51 » Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:18 pm

well since everyone knows im from thompson im gonna go with thompson
utilityman51

Postby BballFan1307 » Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:47 pm

utilityman51 wrote:well since everyone knows im from thompson im gonna go with thompson

i'm taking h-n , they will be tough and thompson will be down.
BballFan1307
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby tylo_14 » Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:59 pm

This is gonna be a fun match up throughout the spring, but i think Thompson will be on top at the end
tylo_14

Postby PA42 » Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:30 pm

I think people are going to have to watch out for cv-hillsboro this spring. They are very quick and do all the little things right. If they can get some strong pitching performances I would not be suprised to see them make a push for state by the end of the year.
PA42

Postby utilityman51 » Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:53 pm

ya thats not related Hatton-Northwood vs. Thompson AT ALL hahaha
utilityman51

Postby PA42 » Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:53 am

In my opinion this game was being treated like the region championship game when league play has barely started, hahahaha
PA42

Postby utilityman51 » Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:16 pm

that could be because it was the region championship game last year lol
utilityman51

Postby blue steel » Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:19 am

PA42 wrote:I think people are going to have to watch out for cv-hillsboro this spring. They are very quick and do all the little things right. If they can get some strong pitching performances I would not be suprised to see them make a push for state by the end of the year.

i completely agree with this irrelevant post. German exchange student Matt Schmitt is pitching very well right now and Nick Proznik makes some nice plays in the field.
blue steel
NDPreps Starter

Postby whompa » Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:41 pm

Hatton-Northwood 17, Thompson 4
This game started off with h-n putting up 2 in the first off of Jake Cooley and never looking back. They simply hit the ball everywhere. This was a long game to watch, not what i expected would happen.
whompa
NDPreps Reserve

Postby cubsfan » Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:52 pm

whompa wrote:Hatton-Northwood 17, Thompson 4
This game started off with h-n putting up 2 in the first off of Jake Cooley and never looking back. They simply hit the ball everywhere. This was a long game to watch, not what i expected would happen.

Could someone give me some info on who all plays for Hatton and who might have pitched during this game? I am very curious on who some of the empty spots are filled by from last years players that left.
The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
-Vincent T. Lombardi
cubsfan
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Hinsa » Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:37 pm

Yowsa!!!! Dish the details - who threw for HN, many walks for either team, any errors, who threw after Cooley, etc.

17-4, that's a whoopin'!
Twins and Vikings Forever!
Hinsa
NDPreps Legend

Postby pakkyzoo » Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:10 pm

Hinsa wrote:

Yowsa!!!! Dish the details - who threw for HN, many walks for either team, any errors, who threw after Cooley, etc.

17-4, that's a whoopin'!

I seen in the Grand Forks Herald that Tyler Bilden got the win. I don't know if he threw all game, but I would say with the score being 17-4 that he probably did. I also seen that Eric Dafforn went 3 for 3, Ryan Pladson went 4 for 4, Bilden went 2 for 4, Ben Stran 1 for 3, and Spencer Huus 2 for 4. I dont know much about Hatton Northwood, but to me it looks like they are very good hitters. Especially against a good pitcher like Cooley
pakkyzoo
NDPreps All-State

Postby whompa » Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:38 pm

H-N showed great hitting ability in this game. Thompson did not impress me at all. Bilden threw for H-N and did fairly well, having a shutout all game except for one bad inning (4 runs). Everyone showed up for the thunder with the bat
whompa
NDPreps Reserve

Return to Class B