Top Hitters and Pitchers in Region 2

Top Hitters and Pitchers in Region 2

Postby utilityman51 » Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:01 am

whos the sultan of swat and the king of the mound in region 2
utilityman51

Re: Top Hitters and Pitchers in Region 2

Postby Stormtrooper » Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:21 pm

utilityman51 wrote:whos the sultan of swat and the king of the mound in region 2

what teams are in region 2?
Stormtrooper

Postby utilityman51 » Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:59 pm

hatton northwood
midway minto
central valley-hillsboro
mayville
thompson
larimore
utilityman51

Postby yanksfan18 » Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:59 pm

From Thompson i'd have to say Bryan Syrstad and Jake Cooley, H-N Ben Strand and Spencer Huus, CV-H Jake Olson and Brian Smeldon(when he's on he can hit), MPCG Troy Dale(who else is there?), no one really stands out in Larimore and i dont know anyone from Midway Minto...this is my opinion in who are the top hitters in the region
yanksfan18
NDPreps Reserve

Postby InTheKnow » Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:15 am

yanksfan18 wrote:From Thompson i'd have to say Bryan Syrstad and Jake Cooley, H-N Ben Strand and Spencer Huus, CV-H Jake Olson and Brian Smeldon(when he's on he can hit), MPCG Troy Dale(who else is there?), no one really stands out in Larimore and i dont know anyone from Midway Minto...this is my opinion in who are the top hitters in the region

Midway and Minto only co op for legion, not high school. From what I heard after not having a team at all last year because of extreme lack of numbers Midway is co-oping with Larimore. With Mozinski transfering to Park River it sounded like there were only 3 or 4 kids sophomores and older out for baseball at Midway. They do have a very tallented group of 8th graders and freshman though comming up.
InTheKnow
NDPreps All-State

Postby cubsfan » Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:06 pm

yanksfan18 wrote:From Thompson i'd have to say Bryan Syrstad and Jake Cooley, H-N Ben Strand and Spencer Huus, CV-H Jake Olson and Brian Smeldon(when he's on he can hit), MPCG Troy Dale(who else is there?), no one really stands out in Larimore and i dont know anyone from Midway Minto...this is my opinion in who are the top hitters in the region

Troy Dale played last summer for the first time since he was fifteen. He did not start some of the time and was not their best player. I don't think anyone from MPCG can be considered one of the top players in the region. Question here: Will Jake Cooley play baseball this spring?
The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
-Vincent T. Lombardi
cubsfan
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby BballFan1307 » Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:17 pm

cubsfan wrote:

Troy Dale played last summer for the first time since he was fifteen. He did not start some of the time and was not their best player. I don't think anyone from MPCG can be considered one of the top players in the region. Question here: Will Jake Cooley play baseball this spring?

what about ethan kyllo? he's a pretty good player
BballFan1307
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby InTheKnow » Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:10 am

BballFan1307 wrote:
cubsfan wrote:

Is that a younger brother of Jeff Kylo who pitches for NDSU?
InTheKnow
NDPreps All-State

Postby BballFan1307 » Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:09 am

InTheKnow wrote:
BballFan1307 wrote:
cubsfan wrote:

yes, i beleive so.
BballFan1307
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Hinsa » Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:48 am

BballFan1307 wrote:
InTheKnow wrote:
BballFan1307 wrote:
cubsfan wrote:

yes, i beleive so.

Not a brother. A cousin, I believe, but not a brother.
Twins and Vikings Forever!
Hinsa
NDPreps Legend

Postby Tigger » Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:56 am

Those particular Kyllos are cousins. The Patriots will be young again, but they have some talent and a little experience now. Adam Fyre might be their best player if his arm is healthy.
Tigger
NDPreps All-Conference

Return to Class B