Alex Martinez

Alex Martinez

Postby baseball007 » Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:59 pm

Alex "Bubba" Martinez will be one of the biggest hitters in North Dakota this season. He is coming back from a Sophmore year in which he was placed on the All-State team, and played the entire state tournament on a bad ankle. He is very intimidating inthe batters box and no pitcher likes to see him on the on deck circle.
baseball007
NDPreps Reserve

Re: Alex Martinez

Postby baseball4life » Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:46 pm

baseball007 wrote:Alex "Bubba" Martinez will be one of the biggest hitters in North Dakota this season. He is coming back from a Sophmore year in which he was placed on the All-State team, and played the entire state tournament on a bad ankle. He is very intimidating inthe batters box and no pitcher likes to see him on the on deck circle.

Um... is this supposed to be like a congradulations topic or what, because this is kind of a pointless topic. he was good, but i would not really pitch around him at all.
baseball4life
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby luckyinlife » Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:02 pm

So who does he play for and what position? What are his stats from last year and what was his hitting % during the tournament?
luckyinlife
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseball » Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:05 pm

baseball007 wrote:Alex "Bubba" Martinez will be one of the biggest hitters in North Dakota this season. He is coming back from a Sophmore year in which he was placed on the All-State team, and played the entire state tournament on a bad ankle. He is very intimidating inthe batters box and no pitcher likes to see him on the on deck circle.

since when have they had an all-state team for class b baseball?? do u mean all state tourny team?
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby ndfan » Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:53 pm

luckyinlife wrote:So who does he play for and what position? What are his stats from last year and what was his hitting % during the tournament?

Grafton and 3rd base
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby tadam6 » Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:13 pm

um...why was this topic started.....

and why wasn't one of these made for players like mark bakkum.....jacob wurtz....zack schaefer....weird...

ps....stupid topic
tadam6

Postby baseball1981 » Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:44 am

tadam6 wrote:um...why was this topic started.....

and why wasn't one of these made for players like mark bakkum.....jacob wurtz....zack schaefer....weird...

ps....stupid topic
its north dakota preps, what do you expect
baseball1981

Postby ndfootball06 » Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:46 am

baseball1981 wrote:

ps....stupid topic

yeah, you're right. you got people on here that start topics about themselves. am i right baseball1981???i'm guessing alex didnt start this one himself.
ndfootball06
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseball1990 » Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:32 pm

baseball1981 wrote:

ps....stupid topic

tanner lorenz, you are the reason why people do not take ND baseball that serious with you being the sr. player of the year .
baseball1990

Postby baseball4life » Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:02 pm

baseball1990 wrote:
baseball1981 wrote:

ps....stupid topic

tanner lorenz, you are the reason why people do not take ND baseball that serious with you being the sr. player of the year .

Tanner Lorenz is playing at Iowa Western. Where are you playing?

exactly

p.s. it was gatorade player of the year and i do believe that that is based quite a bit on potential.
baseball4life
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby baseball » Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:27 pm

baseball4life wrote:
baseball1990 wrote:
baseball1981 wrote:

ps....stupid topic

Tanner Lorenz is playing at Iowa Western. Where are you playing?

exactly

p.s. it was gatorade player of the year and i do believe that that is based quite a bit on potential.

he also posted that he won an office pool for player of the year too.....its amazing what comes up when you google your own name
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby cubsfan » Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:15 pm

I do not think baseball1981 can say that this is a dumb topic, but how can he be the most feared hitter on his team when he batted sixth in their order? The best hitter on their team and maybe the state is Anthony Kliniske. If you want to make a topic, make one about him.
The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
-Vincent T. Lombardi
cubsfan
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby baseball1981 » Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:29 pm

i dont believe i ever said this was a dumb topic...
baseball1981

Postby tadam6 » Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:30 pm

cubsfan wrote:I do not think baseball1981 can say that this is a dumb topic, but how can he be the most feared hitter on his team when he batted sixth in their order? The best hitter on their team and maybe the state is Anthony Kliniske. If you want to make a topic, make one about him.

ak is maybe the best hitter in the state huh.....he's a helluva pitcher but idk about hitter....chad demers is a better hitter then ak...i mean no disrespect to anyone....but be realistic here
tadam6

Postby SEC » Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:04 pm

tadam6 wrote:
cubsfan wrote:I do not think baseball1981 can say that this is a dumb topic, but how can he be the most feared hitter on his team when he batted sixth in their order? The best hitter on their team and maybe the state is Anthony Kliniske. If you want to make a topic, make one about him.

ak is maybe the best hitter in the state huh.....he's a helluva pitcher but idk about hitter....chad demers is a better hitter then ak...i mean no disrespect to anyone....but be realistic here

Alex Martinez will be the best third baseman in the state.
SEC
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Hinsa » Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:42 am

Where are the stats that support these claims about Martinez?
Twins and Vikings Forever!
Hinsa
NDPreps Legend

Postby baseball11 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:26 am

He's not even a better hitter than Lutovsky or Demers.
baseball11

Return to Class B