legion sectionals

Postby ndfan2323 » Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:59 am

what are everyone's predictions for sectional winners this coming summer.
ndfan2323
NDPreps Rookie

Postby baseball1981 » Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:49 am

ndfan2323 wrote:what are everyone's predictions for sectional winners this coming summer.
well, were 8 months away from the start of the season but im gonna guess the usual teams will be talked about that are usually talked about on this site....
baseball1981

Postby power-aid14 » Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:48 pm

baseball1981 wrote:
ndfan2323 wrote:what are everyone's predictions for sectional winners this coming summer.
well, were 8 months away from the start of the season but im gonna guess the usual teams will be talked about that are usually talked about on this site....

no kidding. nobody really cares right now.
flippin idiot
power-aid14
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby baseball1981 » Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:58 pm

power-aid14 wrote:
baseball1981 wrote:

no kidding. nobody really cares right now.
 but.....................if i had to choose a team to beat right now it would be the surrey mustangs or blue sox or whatever they are, they have a lot of talent coming back and have a great coach!!!
baseball1981

Postby baseball1981 » Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:01 pm

but bottineau returns the dynamic duo of dana pollman and jay marion so who knows...
baseball1981

Postby andy_7 » Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:17 am

It is hard to say now, you never know if someone gets hurt during high school or something like that. 

If I had to pick a team it would have to be FHSP, I watched them in a number of tournys and they have got quite a few good players.
andy_7

Postby power-aid14 » Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:20 am

andy_7 wrote:It is hard to say now, you never know if someone gets hurt during high school or something like that. 

If I had to pick a team it would have to be FHSP, I watched them in a number of tournys and they have got quite a few good players.

CLAAWWWWW CHEFFFFF SKEEEEEEE
flippin idiot
power-aid14
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby baseball1981 » Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:23 am

power-aid14 wrote:
andy_7 wrote:It is hard to say now, you never know if someone gets hurt during high school or something like that. 

THAT MAKES ME LAUGH SO HARD EVERY TIME I SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
baseball1981

Postby power-aid14 » Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:00 pm

baseball1981 wrote:
power-aid14 wrote:

THAT MAKES ME LAUGH SO HARD EVERY TIME I SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its the CCCCCLLLLLLAAAAAWWWWWWW  of     CCCCHHHHEEEEEFFFFFF--SSSSSKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

aww clawchefskeet clawchefskeet god dang
flippin idiot
power-aid14
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby baseball1981 » Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:02 pm

power-aid14 wrote:
baseball1981 wrote:
power-aid14 wrote:

its the CCCCCLLLLLLAAAAAWWWWWWW  of     CCCCHHHHEEEEEFFFFFF--SSSSSKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

aww clawchefskeet clawchefskeet god dang
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW             CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF         SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
baseball1981

Return to Class B