looking forward to 2008 legion

Postby bballfan_05 » Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:22 pm

baseball wrote:ive heard steele is going to keep the napoleon co-op from high school for legion next year??? anyone else know anything about it?

Hm, might be the only way both towns can field a team. I wonder how the coaching situation would work there.
bballfan_05
NDPreps All-State

Postby baseball » Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:29 pm

bballfan_05 wrote:
baseball wrote:ive heard steele is going to keep the napoleon co-op from high school for legion next year??? anyone else know anything about it?

Hm, might be the only way both towns can field a team. I wonder how the coaching situation would work there.

same as high school probably...silbernagel head coach, scheile asst.....
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby dukebbfan12 » Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:10 pm

casselton is going to a good team next year..with another solid pitching staff...may be a little inexperienced
dukebbfan12

Postby andy_7 » Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:42 am

Anyone know of any college freshman comming back next summer? I hear that Hammer from Surrey is and myself, but that is all I have heard so far.
andy_7

Postby baseball1981 » Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:19 am

andy_7 wrote:Anyone know of any college freshman comming back next summer? I hear that Hammer from Surrey is and myself, but that is all I have heard so far.
krahler from harvey probably will, playing for minot st.
baseball1981

Postby gophers18 » Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:34 am

Selstedt from Galchutt is back now at NDSU not sure if he is playing there yet heard he was then wasn't.
gophers18

Postby power-aid14 » Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:16 am

andy_7 wrote:Anyone know of any college freshman comming back next summer? I hear that Hammer from Surrey is and myself, but that is all I have heard so far.

claw------chef--------skeeeeeeeeeee
flippin idiot
power-aid14
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby baseball » Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:33 am

rep wrote:

that'd be the only way they can field enough guys to make it a normal defense (you know...three outfielders, a guy at every base, shortstop, pitcher, catcher). it boggles my mind that steele would have numbers problems. sure smaller communities, but i always thought of steele as having pretty decent numbers.

the last few years Steele has had problems with finding players.  they mostly were able to field a team of 9 or 10 but from game to game you never knew which 9-10 it would be
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby andy_7 » Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:55 pm

power-aid14 wrote:

thats me i guess, anyone else from Velva, Metro division commin back?
andy_7

Postby power-aid14 » Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:06 pm

andy_7 wrote:
power-aid14 wrote:

clawwww-----cheffff======skeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
flippin idiot
power-aid14
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby baseball1981 » Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:40 pm

power-aid14 wrote:
andy_7 wrote:
power-aid14 wrote:

clawwww-----cheffff======skeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
LOL poweraide makes me laugh
baseball1981

Postby tadam6 » Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:21 am

idk if im gonna come back if anyone really cares haha....
tadam6

Postby baseball1981 » Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:38 am

tadam6 wrote:idk if im gonna come back if anyone really cares haha....
same here..i will play in the late summer becuase im playin in a summer league somewhere, im sure thats what youll do too??
baseball1981

Postby tadam6 » Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:41 am

probly canada
tadam6

Postby baseball1981 » Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:27 pm

tadam6 wrote:probly canada
yea man, thats a good place to go, i either want to go to cananda and play or northwoods
baseball1981

Postby Mr. Utility » Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:37 am

dana pollman, jay marion are coming back to play legion for bottno, and they both going to play for msu-bottineau this spring..the bottno legion team only lost 2 players from last years team..i think surry is going tobe good to returning good talent..velva is always good so are the metros, i think it will be a good section to watch
Mr. Utility

Postby baseball1981 » Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:31 am

power-aid14 wrote:
Mr. Utility wrote:dana pollman, jay marion are coming back to play legion for bottno, and they both going to play for msu-bottineau this spring..the bottno legion team only lost 2 players from last years team..i think surry is going tobe good to returning good talent..velva is always good so are the metros, i think it will be a good section to watch

ur an idiot
msu-bottineau is pretty solid this year if those two can play on the team
baseball1981

Postby raider12 » Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:53 pm

H-N should be tuff, CV-Hills should be tuff
raider12

Re: looking forward to 2008 legion

Postby utilityman51 » Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:33 pm

thompsons coach john dolleslager has stepped down this year to pursue a masters degree program so thompson may lose players becuase of coaching but who knows since the legion hasnt even started looking for a replacement
utilityman51

Postby shs01240 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:47 am

utilityman51 wrote:thompsons coach john dolleslager has stepped down this year to pursue a masters degree program so thompson may lose players becuase of coaching but who knows since the legion hasnt even started looking for a replacement

Pretty convenient timing with all his talent gone this year...
I never blame myself when I'm not hitting. I just blame the bat and if it keeps up, I change bats. After all, if I know it isn't my fault that I'm not hitting, how can I get mad at myself?
-Yogi Berra
shs01240
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby utilityman51 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:10 am

not all of the talent is gone but most of it is ya but anybody know of coaches that are available this summer
i mean actually good coaches?
utilityman51

Postby sports2323 » Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:34 am

have they even made the position available???? Thoughts on if they would hire from outside of the Thompson area actually???
sports2323

Postby utilityman51 » Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:41 pm

well the problem is the assistant coach from last year is going out to idaho for linemans school so and brantl wont do legion again so that leaves thompson with pretty much nobody for a coach
utilityman51

Postby InTheKnow » Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:27 pm

shs01240 wrote:
utilityman51 wrote:thompsons coach john dolleslager has stepped down this year to pursue a masters degree program so thompson may lose players becuase of coaching but who knows since the legion hasnt even started looking for a replacement

Pretty convenient timing with all his talent gone this year...

Thompson just reloads. Life and ones career do not revolve around the small amount that is paid as a legion coach over the summer.
InTheKnow
NDPreps All-State

Postby cubsfan » Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:00 am

utilityman51 wrote:well the problem is the assistant coach from last year is going out to idaho for linemans school so and brantl wont do legion again so that leaves thompson with pretty much nobody for a coach

Are you talking about Patrick Kjemus or Dusty Robinson? If Dusty is still around, I would hire him.
The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
-Vincent T. Lombardi
cubsfan
NDPreps Hall of Fame

PreviousNext

Return to Class B