State Tournament Scores

Postby brownbomber » Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:09 pm

Saucesauer wrote:
mike thingstad wrote:Rumor I hear was ND was going to get 4, but if its three then LaMoure, Burlington and Beulah are in. I think all three will rep. ND well. Congrats to LaMoure.

wow that is stupid 4 teams why dont we just take all 8 from state well actually except for harvey and than whoever else wants to come from other states and make the tourny 1 month long regionals are like 6 days already more teams makes it take longer how much college do kids want to miss?

who doesnt want to miss school i dont care if its college or hs or jr high its still school , and instead of going to school you could be playing baseball
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Postby Ace_07 » Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:12 pm

Saucesauer wrote:
mike thingstad wrote:Rumor I hear was ND was going to get 4, but if its three then LaMoure, Burlington and Beulah are in. I think all three will rep. ND well. Congrats to LaMoure.

wow that is stupid 4 teams why dont we just take all 8 from state well actually except for harvey and than whoever else wants to come from other states and make the tourny 1 month long regionals are like 6 days already more teams makes it take longer how much college do kids want to miss?

Saucesauer you have no idea what you are talking about...prolly should just stop talking...it was only going to be 3 at the most anyways..not sure where people got the 4 from...and as soon as beulah beat out thompson then lamoure automatically made it to the super regionals
You're killin me smalls!
Ace_07
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseball » Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:13 pm

brownbomber wrote:
Saucesauer wrote:

who doesnt want to miss school i dont care if its college or hs or jr high its still school , and instead of going to school you could be playing baseball

some college have it if you miss so many classes you are kicked out of that class and dont get credit for it so there is a reason to not miss college.  kids miss a few classes to start the year because they are playing legion this maybe prevents them from doing something else later in the year
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby Saucesauer » Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:45 pm

Ace_07 wrote:
Saucesauer wrote:

Saucesauer you have no idea what you are talking about...prolly should just stop talking...it was only going to be 3 at the most anyways..not sure where people got the 4 from...and as soon as beulah beat out thompson then lamoure automatically made it to the super regionals

no i will not stop talking because i am almost positive i have been to more regionals and ws than you i think i know a basic layout of it its regionals you want the host and state champ and you want the best team from every state to keep the teams to the best possiable representitives not a ohh your not comming ok we will take our 2nd place team its a regional so why do you want roughly 40% of the teams from north dakota especially if they didnt earn it it is a handoutit should be beulah and LaMoure but if you feel you can pick up a pitching win go ahead and take 3 ND teams maybe you can even get a W on the mound aginst Burlington this time;)
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby WillyMaysHaze » Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:32 pm

dont you remember beulah lit you up when you pitched against us
WillyMaysHaze

Postby Ace_07 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:53 pm

Saucesauer wrote:
Ace_07 wrote:
Saucesauer wrote:

no i will not stop talking because i am almost positive i have been to more regionals and ws than you i think i know a basic layout of it its regionals you want the host and state champ and you want the best team from every state to keep the teams to the best possiable representitives not a ohh your not comming ok we will take our 2nd place team its a regional so why do you want roughly 40% of the teams from north dakota especially if they didnt earn it it is a handoutit should be beulah and LaMoure but if you feel you can pick up a pitching win go ahead and take 3 ND teams maybe you can even get a W on the mound aginst Burlington this time;)

why dont you call me when you grow up a little...
You're killin me smalls!
Ace_07
NDPreps Starter

Postby brownbomber » Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:46 pm

WillyMaysHaze wrote:dont you remember beulah lit you up when you pitched against us

ace and willy where are you two  playing next year?
Last edited by brownbomber on Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Previous

Return to Class B