State Section Matchups

Postby InTheKnow » Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:39 pm

Is Wuertz playing with Thompson? I know he is on the roster but has been playing with a collegiate wood bat team all year and reports were he may play if they made it late into sectionals.
InTheKnow
NDPreps All-State

Postby baseball1981 » Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:55 pm

InTheKnow wrote:Is Wuertz playing with Thompson? I know he is on the roster but has been playing with a collegiate wood bat team all year and reports were he may play if they made it late into sectionals.
i dont think wurtz is going to pla for thompson at all, thats just what i heard
baseball1981

Postby Number7 » Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:04 am

Im not 100% on these but pretty sure  all on Wed. Aug. 8th

10:00 a.m.  West Fargo vs. Garrison-Max-Turtle Lake-Mercer

1:00 p.m. Beulah vs. Des Lacs-Burlington

4:00 p.m. Lamoure vs. Thompson

7:00 p.m. Langdon vs. Harvey
"Pressure makes diamonds"
Number7
NDPreps All-State

Postby Ace_07 » Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:30 pm

dont suppose anyone knows the bracket set up or anything yet?
You're killin me smalls!
Ace_07
NDPreps Starter

Postby Baseball_7713 » Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:22 pm

Who does Langdon have back, does anybody know?
Baseball_7713

Postby cubsfan » Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:53 pm

Baseball_7713 wrote:Who does Langdon have back, does anybody know?
They have Tanner Carpenter, Joe Stadler, Ryne Bachman, Tanner Adam, Justin Flink, Drew Wold and Zane Jacobson back from last year's state title team.  The other additions to the team are Keaton Arnason and Chris Beneda.  The pitching staff consists of Tanner Carpenter, Tanner Adam, Justin Flink, Drew Wold, Alex Chaput and Keaton Arnason.
The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
-Vincent T. Lombardi
cubsfan
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby rep » Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:33 pm

cubsfan wrote:
They have Tanner Carpenter, Joe Stadler, Ryne Bachman, Tanner Adam, Justin Flink, Drew Wold and Zane Jacobson back from last year's state title team.  The other additions to the team are Keaton Arnason and Chris Beneda.  The pitching staff consists of Tanner Carpenter, Tanner Adam, Justin Flink, Drew Wold, Alex Chaput and Keaton Arnason.

schaffer to old to play legion?
rep

Postby InTheKnow » Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:09 pm

rep wrote:
cubsfan wrote:

schaffer to old to play legion?

yes
InTheKnow
NDPreps All-State

Postby cubsfan » Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:30 am

West Fargo, Thompson, Beulah, and Langdon win on day one.  Burlington and Lamoure win loser out games and Langdon and West Fargo win in the winner bracket games.  Then Thompson and Lamoure win in the loser out games on Friday and Langdon beats West Fargo in the loser out games.  Thompson then beats West Fargo in a loser out game on Saturday and Lamoure beats Langdon.  Lamoure then beats Thompson on Sunday and then loses to Langdon in the Championship.
The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
-Vincent T. Lombardi
cubsfan
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Tigger » Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:50 am

cubsfan wrote:West Fargo, Thompson, Beulah, and Langdon win on day one.  Burlington and Lamoure win loser out games and Langdon and West Fargo win in the winner bracket games.  Then Thompson and Lamoure win in the loser out games on Friday and Langdon beats West Fargo in the loser out games.  Thompson then beats West Fargo in a loser out game on Saturday and Lamoure beats Langdon.  Lamoure then beats Thompson on Sunday and then loses to Langdon in the Championship.

Thompson will win this tournament.  If you knew how to pick a champion, you wouldn't be a fan of the Cubs.  Nice effort on the picks though.
Tigger
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby cubsfan » Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:39 am

[user=461]Tigger[/user] wrote:
Thompson will win this tournament.  If you knew how to pick a champion, you wouldn't be a fan of the Cubs.  Nice effort on the picks though.
Coming from a full grown man who likes tigger.  I and everybody else could really go without your input.
-Vincent T. Lombardi
cubsfan
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby bisonslayer » Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:45 am

cubsfan wrote:[user=461]Tigger[/user] wrote:
Coming from a full grown man who likes tigger.  I and everybody else could really go without your input.

love it! lol
North Dakota Preps JV Enforcer
bisonslayer
NDPreps Starter

Postby BballFan1307 » Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:37 pm

cubsfan wrote:Coming from a full grown man who likes tigger.  I and everybody else could really go without your input.

oooo...is cubsfan a little sad...that his full tournament bracket dint work out:(:(
BballFan1307
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby baseball » Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:02 pm

cubsfan wrote:[user=461]Tigger[/user] wrote:

in his defense, his avatar is off and angry,upset tigger and not the happy one whose always bouncing around haha:)
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby power-aid14 » Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:12 pm

BballFan1307 wrote:
cubsfan wrote:Coming from a full grown man who likes tigger.  I and everybody else could really go without your input.

oooo...is cubsfan a little sad...that his full tournament bracket dint work out:(:(

he is obviously devastated.....my prayers go out to this young prodigy
flippin idiot
power-aid14
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Ace_07 » Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:18 pm

looks like no one gave beulah any credit...nocking out thompson and langdon..and west fargo....looks like the east isnt as All Mighty as everyone makes it out to be
You're killin me smalls!
Ace_07
NDPreps Starter

Postby power-aid14 » Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:03 pm

Ace_07 wrote:looks like no one gave beulah any credit...nocking out thompson and langdon..and west fargo....looks like the east isnt as All Mighty as everyone makes it out to be

its a good point....and they almost beat another good team in burlington. they did a nice job and will be a good representative at regionals.
flippin idiot
power-aid14
NDPreps All-Conference

Previous

Return to Class B