New Rockford
No votes
Jamestown
6%

Total votes : 17

Postby baseball1981 » Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:11 pm

harvey beat maddock 15-5

steele just beat jamestown 6-5

steele plays maddock in a loser out game, then the winner plays harvey, and has to win 2 games to get to state
baseball1981

Postby baseball1981 » Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:23 pm

baseball wrote:nothing is impossible but right now i would say steele is out of it....they need to win 5 games and Bakkum only has 4 innings left.  This is where not having Nick is really going to hurt them.  im guessing Steele threw Martin against NR, and if they win that one probably come back with Randall. or vice versa.  after that im not sure probably Hetletved, maybe Six...they would be going inning by inning until they are eliminated.

Id like to hear what happen in the Carrington game?  who pitched for Carrington and did Maddock jsut get hot or are they the real deal?

carrington also lost to jamestown, jus sounded like they couldnt hit the ball, and whne they did it wen right at someone, harvey maddock game was never really close, steele vs maddock could get interesting, i heard maddock will pitch their ace, backstrom, and i doubt steele will pitch anyone good, i think steele will win but it could be a close one jus because of the way maddock has been hitting the bal, which still surprises me...harvey still has krahler, rogelstad and tweed rested and ready to go, none of them have pitched in the tournament...
baseball1981

Postby rep » Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:27 pm

baseball wrote:
bisonslayer wrote:Carrington loses to Jamestown 2-0

wow after reading the article in the Sun before the tourney i didnt think carrington could be beat.  how did the Steele/NR game turn out?

don't trust the guy who wrote that story...never gets his facts straight.
rep

Postby baseball1981 » Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:29 pm

rep wrote:
baseball wrote:

wow after reading the article in the Sun before the tourney i didnt think carrington could be beat.  how did the Steele/NR game turn out?

hahaha, good stuff...i wouldnt count steele out yet tho, they are good enough to win 3 games tommorow
baseball1981

Postby baseball » Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:42 pm

baseball1981 wrote:
rep wrote:
baseball wrote:

hahaha, good stuff...i wouldnt count steele out yet tho, they are good enough to win 3 games tommorow

who pitched for steele today?  I know Martin started the first game but dont konw how long he pitched and who else did.  The only reason i dont think they will win is because Bakkum only has 4 innings left and other then him the dont relaly have a pitcher who can shut a team down.  but yea they cant be counted out yet, steele always has a good team but this year isnt quite the same.  offense isnt nearly as explosive as it was the last few year but will still put the ball in play and the defense isnt as good either but they are steele and silbernagel knows baseball but he wont be allowed to make one desicion mistake or it will be Harvey playing in state
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby baseball1981 » Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:10 pm

hetleved started against jamestown and threw 1 inning, randall then came in in the 4th or 5th, dk who pitched in between that, i heard randall threw about 80 pitches, who do u think theyll throw tommorow vs maddock
baseball1981

Postby bballer2 » Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:30 pm

i think the best game played in the tournament was lastnight and i truly think that was the championiship game... steele v.s. harvey im talkin about... both teams battled and played well... i thought the winner of that goes to state...
bballer2
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby baseball1981 » Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:40 pm

bballer2 wrote:i think the best game played in the tournament was lastnight and i truly think that was the championiship game... steele v.s. harvey im talkin about... both teams battled and played well... i thought the winner of that goes to state...
it was a fun game, and without doubt the best game so far this tournament, good baseball, not many errors, not many walks, and it was at night, bakkum pitched one heck of a game, if he can pitch as good as he did yesterday, steele can make a run, for those of you who have never seen steele play, they have one player that can single handedly win a game for his team, thats why harvey cant take them lightly
baseball1981

Previous

Return to Class B