state babe ruth experience

Postby the mask » Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:44 pm

who does everyone think has the best shot at making the championship game? based on experience
you don't have to win championships to be considered a good team
the mask
NDPreps Starter

Postby The stokker » Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:48 pm

Im thinking there is a few teams that have good experince hope finley is always gonna be in the hunt along with lamoure... also dakota prarie has been there the last two years i would watch out for them
The stokker

Postby tadam6 » Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:38 am

ok seriously can you guys just keep all the babe ruth stuff in one topic instead of making 10 different ones...its stupid.....
tadam6

Postby The stokker » Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:46 am

nope we like to be pain in the butts if the legion and high school ones can have all they do what the problem with the babe ruth its baseball
The stokker

Postby baseball » Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:47 am

The stokker wrote:nope we like to be pain in the butts if the legion and high school ones can have all they do what the problem with the babe ruth its baseball

if you notice one diference though...all the topic in the high school and legion topics they are all about dfferent subject...everyone you guys have is about state babe ruth.....
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby tadam6 » Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:34 am

The stokker wrote:nope we like to be pain in the butts if the legion and high school ones can have all they do what the problem with the babe ruth its baseball

then how bout you wait until you get old enough to play highschool and legion ball then come talk on this site...
tadam6

Postby UND KID » Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:07 am

tadam6 wrote:

then how bout you wait until you get old enough to play highschool and legion ball then come talk on this site...

tadam6

If you don't like to read the babe ruth posts  skip over them, or can't you  figure out how to do that  ?

UND KID

Postby baseball » Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:21 am

UND KID wrote:
tadam6 wrote:

tadam6

If you don't like to read the babe ruth posts  skip over them, or can't you  figure out how to do that  ?

good joke.....
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby the mask » Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:05 pm

hey im pretty sure i am old enough to be playing legion and high school ball so don't be trying to say i am to young to be talking on here cuz alot of the people on here are around my age....im 17.....and its only my second group about babe ruth is that to many for you to count to?
Last edited by the mask on Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
the mask
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseball » Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:08 pm

the mask wrote:hey im pretty sure i am old enough to be playing legion and high school ball so don't be trying to say i am to young to be talking on here cuz alot of the people on here are around my age

what age is that....15??
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby the mask » Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:10 pm

pretty sure it says 17 on there
the mask
NDPreps Starter

Return to Class B