State Babe Ruth

Postby basketballer » Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:49 am

dogg wrote:do you know if this game is on any radio station?

it will be on 1220 AM
basketballer

Postby rep » Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:30 am

dogg wrote:Just listing the scores in the paper would be nice.

i think instead of blaming newspapers you should blame the tournament for not getting them out to newspapers.
rep

Postby The stokker » Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:04 am

[user=1131]basketballer[/user] wrote:
The stokker wrote:well the play at home i would say he was out from my view haha but i was able to see that he never touched the plate but it was a tough call he made a quick call and it was a fun game to be in i loved playin has anyone got updates from dakota prarie lamoure?? and the next game?

their were a couple calls that didnt go lamoures way either. one example is dunn on a play at first. which would of ended the game.

ya but he gave lamoure a run and he took a run away from us pretty much the ump prolly woulda called midstokke out at home on the suicide that woulda been used on the next pitch cause anything hopefinley did went against them
The stokker

Postby UND KID » Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:46 pm

Did they get the last game in today or was it rained out??

UND KID
UND KID

Postby ticket0115 » Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:44 pm

THey got the game in Langdon ten runed Harvey
ticket0115
NDPreps Starter

Postby UND KID » Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:46 pm

scc wrote:
ticket0115 wrote:THey got the game in Langdon ten runed Harvey

I believe the question pertained to whether the LaMoure vs. Casselton game for the State Babe Ruth Championship was played today.

That's right scc I was wondering about the babe ruth championship game

UND KID
UND KID

Postby bballuvr » Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:05 pm

Casselton won 2-1 in the bottom of the 7th. Sinner and Stemen both threw great games. 2 very good teams and a fine champion in Casselton.
bballuvr
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Tigger » Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:19 am

The stokker wrote:[user=1131]basketballer[/user] wrote:
The stokker wrote:well the play at home i would say he was out from my view haha but i was able to see that he never touched the plate but it was a tough call he made a quick call and it was a fun game to be in i loved playin has anyone got updates from dakota prarie lamoure?? and the next game?

their were a couple calls that didnt go lamoures way either. one example is dunn on a play at first. which would of ended the game.

ya but he gave lamoure a run and he took a run away from us pretty much the ump prolly woulda called midstokke out at home on the suicide that woulda been used on the next pitch cause anything hopefinley did went against them

Hope-Finley should have won that game and would have if the proper calls were made.  Midstokke wasn't getting any love from the umps.  If the Wolverines would have played defense a little better at the tourney, they would have gone pretty deep in the tournament.  The fact that they were so competitive with all the errors is amazing.
Tigger
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby The stokker » Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:49 am

ya and hope finley playin without buffy parkman the second game and giving up all the errors it was amazing they pulled that out and i don't have anything more to say about the calls agaist lamoure they took the game away from hope finley
The stokker

Previous

Return to Class B