Section Seeds

Postby baseball » Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:08 pm

bisonman wrote:Carrington turns out to be number one and undefeated in the section as Steele forfeits a double header ONCE again...Steele not cool...yet bakkum and shwabby remain undefeated with a negative ERA...Bakkum hasnt gotten out yet this season and Shwab has pitched four perfect games and 17 homeruns to go along with Bakkums 24 bombs too...

even if them are the real numbers its not even close to the same league as Snow and Bata.....
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby the mask » Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:05 pm

baseball wrote:
bisonman wrote:Carrington turns out to be number one and undefeated in the section as Steele forfeits a double header ONCE again...Steele not cool...yet bakkum and shwabby remain undefeated with a negative ERA...Bakkum hasnt gotten out yet this season and Shwab has pitched four perfect games and 17 homeruns to go along with Bakkums 24 bombs too...

even if them are the real numbers its not even close to the same league as Snow and Bata.....
you guys really have to look at the pos. of both pairs of players then look to see whos got some neg. stuff on them then figure out whos the better set.
you don't have to win championships to be considered a good team
the mask
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseball1981 » Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:33 am

baseball wrote:

dude having bata and snow on one team is like having a-rod and bonds hitting on the same team, its pretty much unstoppable
baseball1981

Postby tadam6 » Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:39 am

idk about snow
tadam6

Postby PA42 » Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:43 pm

baseball wrote:
scc wrote:
Tigger wrote:CV-Hills will be number 7 in section 3.  it looks like the bombers might get second.  Hope-Finley and Hatton 3 and 4 or 4 and 3.  Casselton and Gardner are tied for 5th with each having 1 game left.

Section 3 should be a good tournament.  The tournament seeds won't mean very much, as just about every team has beat each other this year.  It's a very good, very competitive league once again.

must be competative if a team like CV who was highly ranked preseason in high school ball is the 7 seed
plus they returned their first basemen who is their clean up hitter and their third basemen has been a top pitch for them for three or even four years.
PA42

Postby power-aid14 » Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:16 pm

so in other words....bata and snow are overrated
flippin idiot
power-aid14
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby baseball » Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:50 pm

power-aid14 wrote:so in other words....bata and snow are overrated

under...
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby Ace_07 » Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:19 pm

Section 8 looks like

#1 Beulah (undefeated in section play, 34-4 overall)

#2 Washburn

#3 Dickinson

#4 Hazen

#5 Mandan

#6 Hettinger

You're killin me smalls!
Ace_07
NDPreps Starter

Postby deere » Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:29 pm

baseball wrote:

under...

r u still talking?
deere

Postby deere » Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:37 pm

What is section seven going to look like? 1-Carrington 2-Steele 3-Harvey????
deere

Postby baseball » Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:27 pm

deere wrote:
baseball wrote:

under...

r u still talking?

haha nice....someone attacks a buddy of mine im going to respond to defend him....
Last edited by baseball on Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby baseball11 » Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:43 pm

baseball wrote:even if them are the real numbers its not even close to the same league as Snow and Bata.....

Is Snow injured or something? He didn't play the field in the last Langdon game and was batting 9 as a DH.
baseball11

Postby baseball1981 » Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:25 am

i think he hurt his back, probably cause he swings so hard, which he accually does, the section is like this i think,

1 carrington

2 steele

3 harvey

4 maddock

5 new rockford

6 jamestown
baseball1981

Postby deere » Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:36 am

baseball1981 wrote:i think he hurt his back, probably cause he swings so hard, which he accually does, the section is like this i think,

1 carrington

2 steele

3 harvey

4 maddock

5 new rockford

6 jamestown

a disc popped out of place when he was benching

Harvey plays New Rockford, Maddock plays Jamestown

Steele plays Harvey/New Rockford, Carrington vs. Maddock/Jtown

what times are the first days games baseball1981?
deere

Postby baseball » Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:11 am

is the bracket set up right this year?  I know last year it was all messed up with the wrong seeds playing each other
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby baseball1981 » Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:24 am

1/2 gets bye

game 1 3/6

game 2 4/5

game 3 3/6 winner plays 2

game 4 4/5 winner plays 1

game 5 game 3 winner vs game 4 winner

game 6 championship

baseball1981

Postby baseball » Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:21 pm

baseball1981 wrote:1/2 gets bye

game 1 3/6

game 2 4/5

game 3 3/6 winner plays 2

game 4 4/5 winner plays 1

game 5 game 3 winner vs game 4 winner

game 6 championship

yea last year the winner of 3/6 played 1 and 4/5 played 2.....
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby bisonslayer » Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:10 pm

baseball1981 wrote:i think he hurt his back, probably cause he swings so hard, which he accually does, the section is like this i think,

1 carrington

2 steele

3 harvey

4 maddock

5 new rockford

6 jamestown

huh interesting, probably from facing guys like you, right?
North Dakota Preps JV Enforcer
bisonslayer
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseball1981 » Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:45 pm

bisonslayer wrote:

1 carrington

2 steele

3 harvey

4 maddock

5 new rockford

6 jamestown

that does not make any sense...he swings hard because he faces guys like me?
baseball1981

Postby bisonslayer » Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:55 pm

baseball1981 wrote:
bisonslayer wrote:

1 carrington

2 steele

3 harvey

4 maddock

5 new rockford

6 jamestown

everyone wants to hits that beachball fastball as hard they can, so sometimes backs give out. just givin ya grief.
North Dakota Preps JV Enforcer
bisonslayer
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseball1981 » Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:04 pm

bisonslayer wrote:
baseball1981 wrote:
bisonslayer wrote:

1 carrington

2 steele

3 harvey

4 maddock

5 new rockford

6 jamestown

everyone wants to hits that beachball fastball as hard they can, so sometimes backs give out. just givin ya grief.
oo haha ok
baseball1981

Postby bballer2 » Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:06 pm

come on man... thought u were more mature then that... btw i think last year u forfeited a couple games cuz u didnt have enough... and i have never once talked myself up on here... wow... i dont even think ive dissed anyone of you on here... and schwab just stuck up for me and id do the same for him
bballer2
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby baseball » Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:02 am

bballer2 wrote:

come on man... thought u were more mature then that... btw i think last year u forfeited a couple games cuz u didnt have enough... and i have never once talked myself up on here... wow... i dont even think ive dissed anyone of you on here... and schwab just stuck up for me and id do the same for him

yea it didnt make much sense to me either,  i look back on the topic and nothing was ever said, by anyone, about Bata or Snow...esspecially by Mark or myself...the only time i say stuff like that is when myself or someone that is a good friend of mine is attacked for no apparent reason.  I have never once came out and said yea "so and so not cool".  all i ever do is put in my opionion when someone over hypes a certain player and simply point out why i disagree with that.  whats worse about the whole thing is that i dont even play legion anymore and somehow my name gets popped in here...why?  because we are the only two guys from steele on the site you have to use us?  and yea...like mark said...you should be the last team to talk aobut a team forfeiting, you get a good team once every 5 years and that give you the right to put down the other teams because they cant find 9 players consistantly?  if you find any sense in why your able to do that please let me know....
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Previous

Return to Class B