hardest throwing pitchers in class "b" babe ruth...

Postby the mask » Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:29 pm

anyone got any guys that can throw hard or not....lets compair a little bit and see whos got the big rifle/cannon this year
Last edited by the mask on Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
you don't have to win championships to be considered a good team
the mask
NDPreps Starter

Postby BballFan1307 » Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:13 pm

well Shawn Reimers throws amazingly hard...probably low 70's i faced him last year in babe ruth ....the ball was just a blur up at the plate....and he has really good placement ....look out for him to be a mega star in the next few years in highschool ball
BballFan1307
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Jrod26 » Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:20 pm

travis beck throws pretty good and hard for babe ruth. he beat steele-dawson in the state tourney semis for high school ball. 
The harder its comin the farther its goin.
Jrod26
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseball1981 » Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:25 pm

a luehring kid for dakota prairie throws a good speed for babe ruth
baseball1981

Postby The stokker » Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:15 am

yea i heard some good things about the luring (sorry bout the spelling) kid and shawn R from hope finley throws very hard he isn't what he used to be cause of injury and having to miss time this year but still fires very hard

The stokker

Postby basketballer » Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:58 am

Matt Schmit from Oakes and Gaige Dunn from Lamoure. Those are probably the hardest throwers in the Dickey-Lamoure League.
basketballer

Postby PA42 » Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:38 pm

mayport has a pair of hard throwers. both chase elliot and mason tangen throw very hard for their ages. Both good young pitchers.
PA42

Postby The stokker » Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:19 pm

Jordan Satrom has a very good arm can pitch against anyone just about and still has one more year left no one has touched him this year...
The stokker

Postby Ball Till I Fall » Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:45 pm

The stokker wrote:Jordan Satrom has a very good arm can pitch against anyone just about and still has one more year left no one has touched him this year...

i doubt that ur gunna tell me every game he pitches there gunna win!! an hes threw all no hitters ummmm Must be Next Clemens!
Ball Till I Fall

Postby BballFan1307 » Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:37 am

he has been very dominant this year..........i beleive he has only given up 1 or 2 runs....and has probably a 6-0 record possibly
BballFan1307
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby The stokker » Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:15 am

no im not gonna tell u he is roger clemens but he is one of the best pitchers there is in babe ruth and he is always got good location of his fastball and the fastball is thrown very hard and oo ya he hasn't lost this year and been very efficient very smart pitcher too
Last edited by The stokker on Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
The stokker

Postby Ball Till I Fall » Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:19 am

The stokker wrote:no im not gonna tell u he is roger clemens but he is one of the best pitchers there is in babe ruth and he is always got good location of his fastball and the fastball is thrown very hard and oo ya he hasn't lost this year and been very efficient very smart pitcher too

Well thats wat i needed to hear so his team is doing pretty good then? am he's gunna be a pick time HS player when he gets up there?
Ball Till I Fall

Postby brownbomber » Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:33 am

The stokker wrote:Jordan Satrom has a very good arm can pitch against anyone just about and still has one more year left no one has touched him this year...

who does he play for?

I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Postby The stokker » Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:58 am

he plays for Hope Finley outfield when hes not pitching very good young pitcher im not telling u hes gonna be a great in the majors im telling u he is one of the best babe ruth pitchers and has a bright future and that may not be the majors but the kid has the work ethic to be really good and yes his team is doing very well went undeafeated in there league and only lost 5-6 games all were close games

Last edited by The stokker on Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
The stokker

Postby baseball1981 » Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:15 pm

i love how u people are talking about a what, 14 year ol goin pro already, he'll be too short most likely and wont top out past 85...
baseball1981

Postby baseball » Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:44 pm

baseball1981 wrote:i love how u people are talking about a what, 14 year ol goin pro already, he'll be too short most likely and wont top out past 85...

Roy Oswalt, Billy Wagner.......atleast they arent saying hes pitching at 74% cuz of a stretched tendon or whatever
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby Ball Till I Fall » Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:47 pm

baseball1981 wrote:i love how u people are talking about a what, 14 year ol goin pro already, he'll be too short most likely and wont top out past 85...

Right on man!!
Ball Till I Fall

Postby baseball » Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:52 pm

The stokker wrote:he plays for Hope Finley outfield when hes not pitching very good young pitcher im not telling u hes gonna be a great in the majors im telling u he is one of the best babe ruth pitchers and has a bright future and that may not be the majors but the kid has the work ethic to be really good and yes his team is doing very well went undeafeated in there league and only lost 5-6 games all were close games

so baseball1981....when he says "im NOT telling you hes gonna be in the majors"  where do you get that
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby Tigger » Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:03 am

Ball Till I Fall wrote:
The stokker wrote:no im not gonna tell u he is roger clemens but he is one of the best pitchers there is in babe ruth and he is always got good location of his fastball and the fastball is thrown very hard and oo ya he hasn't lost this year and been very efficient very smart pitcher too

Well thats wat i needed to hear so his team is doing pretty good then? am he's gunna be a pick time HS player when he gets up there?

I may be wrong, but I believe Satrom was one of FSHP's top pitchers in high school baseball this past season.
Tigger
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby The stokker » Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:07 am

yes he was tigger really pitched a great season and prolly be an ace on this staff for the rest of his carrer pitched great against lamoure but took the loss 1-0  then he pitched against central cass in region turney and enderlin region champion ship picking up two great wins and got a no decision at state aginst steel dawson threw 4 solid innings

and good friken god drop the whole hes gonna make the majors. i never said that i said he is one of the best babe ruth pitcher out there i never said hes gonna be the next cy young nolan ryan roger clemens etc. etc

Last edited by The stokker on Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
The stokker

Postby Ball Till I Fall » Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:44 am

The stokker wrote:yes he was tigger really pitched a great season and prolly be an ace on this staff for the rest of his carrer pitched great against lamoure but took the loss 1-0  then he pitched against central cass in region turney and enderlin region champion ship picking up two great wins and got a no decision at state aginst steel dawson threw 4 solid innings

and good friken god drop the whole hes gonna make the majors. i never said that i said he is one of the best babe ruth pitcher out there i never said hes gonna be the next cy young nolan ryan roger clemens etc. etc

Sure Talk him up like he is!! i bet theres alot of other babe ruth kids out there that can pitch better!! He's just anthor pitcher is all!
Ball Till I Fall

Postby baseball » Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:13 am

Ball Till I Fall wrote:
The stokker wrote:yes he was tigger really pitched a great season and prolly be an ace on this staff for the rest of his carrer pitched great against lamoure but took the loss 1-0  then he pitched against central cass in region turney and enderlin region champion ship picking up two great wins and got a no decision at state aginst steel dawson threw 4 solid innings

Sure Talk him up like he is!! i bet theres alot of other babe ruth kids out there that can pitch better!! He's just anthor pitcher is all!

yea its all talk huh....hes got the numbers to back it up
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby the mask » Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:29 pm

baseball wrote:
Ball Till I Fall wrote:

hey you guys common i just asked who has seen some good hard throwers in babe ruth this year... and i mean jsut say that satrom is a good hard thrower he can throw bout mid 60's or something like that... i have never seen him play but thats alright mason tagen(sorr bout spelling) he does throw hard i have seen him in person and he does not throw all very hard jsut a good speed that a babe ruth pitcher needs to sit down each batter that wants to go up against him
you don't have to win championships to be considered a good team
the mask
NDPreps Starter

Postby The stokker » Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:47 am

baseball wrote:
Ball Till I Fall wrote:

and yes he does have the numbers undeafeated in league play in babe ruth i think 6-0 or 5-0 very good numbers no team has really been able to do anything off him
The stokker

Postby Ball Till I Fall » Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:40 pm

baseball wrote:
Ball Till I Fall wrote:

BELIEVE IT WHEN I SEE IT!!!!
Ball Till I Fall

Next

Return to Class B