hardest throwing pitchers in class "b" babe ruth...

Postby baseball » Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:32 pm

Ball Till I Fall wrote:
baseball wrote:
Ball Till I Fall wrote:
The stokker wrote:yes he was tigger really pitched a great season and prolly be an ace on this staff for the rest of his carrer pitched great against lamoure but took the loss 1-0  then he pitched against central cass in region turney and enderlin region champion ship picking up two great wins and got a no decision at state aginst steel dawson threw 4 solid innings

and good friken god drop the whole hes gonna make the majors. i never said that i said he is one of the best babe ruth pitcher out there i never said hes gonna be the next cy young nolan ryan roger clemens etc. etc

Sure Talk him up like he is!! i bet theres alot of other babe ruth kids out there that can pitch better!! He's just anthor pitcher is all!

yea its all talk huh....hes got the numbers to back it up

BELIEVE IT WHEN I SEE IT!!!!

i did see it at state, the only thing i didnt believe was that he was a freshman
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby baseball1981 » Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:00 pm

he is a good young pitcher, has very solid mechanics, dosent throw hard yet, but that should come, hes a little undersized so that dosent help him
baseball1981

Postby PA42 » Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:15 pm

did he throw against mpcg tonight?
PA42

Postby Ball Till I Fall » Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:17 pm

baseball wrote:
Ball Till I Fall wrote:
baseball wrote:
Ball Till I Fall wrote:
The stokker wrote:yes he was tigger really pitched a great season and prolly be an ace on this staff for the rest of his carrer pitched great against lamoure but took the loss 1-0  then he pitched against central cass in region turney and enderlin region champion ship picking up two great wins and got a no decision at state aginst steel dawson threw 4 solid innings

and good friken god drop the whole hes gonna make the majors. i never said that i said he is one of the best babe ruth pitcher out there i never said hes gonna be the next cy young nolan ryan roger clemens etc. etc

Sure Talk him up like he is!! i bet theres alot of other babe ruth kids out there that can pitch better!! He's just anthor pitcher is all!

yea its all talk huh....hes got the numbers to back it up

BELIEVE IT WHEN I SEE IT!!!!

i did see it at state, the only thing i didnt believe was that he was a freshman

An wat place did they get?
Ball Till I Fall

Postby The stokker » Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:08 pm

the place doesn't matter fsph made state as an underdog and his pitching was a big part of it and they played very well at state losing two one run games both very competitive especially the game aginst tomphson who is there legion rival and when do plan on seein jordan pitch cause the season is running down my friend he throws pretty hard not the hardest and yes he is gonna be a short pitcher but hes just gotta be good know he did pitch 4 innings against maville today one run pitched well got a no decsion ran out of innings tho
Last edited by The stokker on Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The stokker

Postby Court22 » Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:21 am

ooh sounds like someone has sour grapes, what's a matter have you faced him and been sat down???  Sure sounds like it, why else would you be putting the kid down??? 
Court22

Postby The stokker » Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:30 am

Jordan satrom pitched 3 innings of 1 hit baseball today in the championship game today picked up the win ran out of innings very efficient the maville kids werent hitting him hard
The stokker

Postby the mask » Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:59 pm

yes reimers in the first inning did not get any help from his teammates out in the field..they had 6 errors in the first inning along i tallied up and then 5 runs 2-3 unearned.Then second inning replaced by satrom- this kid came out and showed what he could do like hes done all year long until he ran out of innings in the fourth so they brought in eric parkman and he finished it out for fshp and got great run support till the games end
you don't have to win championships to be considered a good team
the mask
NDPreps Starter

Postby The stokker » Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:06 pm

yea Shawn R didn't get any help from the defense but threw strikes with a very sore arm hes gonna be a good are at state

The stokker

Previous

Return to Class B