College Player

Postby thunderbaseball_38 » Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:23 pm

power-aid14 wrote:
thunderbaseball_38 wrote:
web17 wrote:
hoopsstar2391 wrote:
SiouxUND wrote:I heard that the kjemus' (sorry if i miss spelled it) from thompson r gonna go somewhere and play.  Anyone have any idea if they r and who for?
Iowa Western i think.

last i heard they were still undecided. and they also didnt feel rushed to make the decision.

The Kjemhus's told me they might be seeing me at Northland Tech.. Web17, you heard anything of this?? That was after they beat me in the Section 3 tournament, so that is pretty recent...
who are you?

tony lenz from hatton
thunderbaseball_38

Postby web17 » Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:44 pm

power-aid14 wrote:
web17 wrote:
hoopsstar2391 wrote:
SiouxUND wrote:I heard that the kjemus' (sorry if i miss spelled it) from thompson r gonna go somewhere and play.  Anyone have any idea if they r and who for?
Iowa Western i think.

last i heard they were still undecided. and they also didnt feel rushed to make the decision.

The Kjemhus's told me they might be seeing me at Northland Tech.. Web17, you heard anything of this?? That was after they beat me in the Section 3 tournament, so that is pretty recent...
who are you?

tony lenz from hatton

they both signed intents at northland...it was in the herald a few days ago too
web17
NDPreps Starter

Postby power-aid14 » Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:11 pm

web17 wrote:
power-aid14 wrote:
web17 wrote:
hoopsstar2391 wrote:
Iowa Western i think.

who are you?

tony lenz from hatton

from iowa western to northland.....
flippin idiot
power-aid14
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby thunderbaseball_38 » Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:51 pm

power-aid14 wrote:
web17 wrote:
power-aid14 wrote:
web17 wrote:
hoopsstar2391 wrote:
Iowa Western i think.

who are you?

tony lenz from hatton

from iowa western to northland.....

haha, don't rumors struggle?? Where were they all mentioned going?? Mayville, Iowa Western, Northland, there was more...I think people should wait till players say a definate answer, or else if they sign..
thunderbaseball_38

Postby baseball1981 » Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:32 pm

ok i heard their going to concordia???
baseball1981

Postby baseball1981 » Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:54 am

hows everyone doing thats playing fall baseball right now?
baseball1981

Previous

Return to Class B