2008 Predictions

Postby The stokker » Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:43 am

any team can beat bishop ryan in this state its just who dosen't crack under pressure... yes i understand bishop ryan is returing there whole lineup and fsph pitchers maybe not hard throwers but they sure hit the spots very well and i think that if the two teams would play in the state turney next year it would be a very good game prolly a 1 or 2 run game those are the ones i love and wat if there is an injury or two that can take anyteam from best in state or anyteam in state in to a tail spin and im not saying it will happen and i really don't think it will happen but its possible
Last edited by The stokker on Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
The stokker

Postby propel23 » Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:49 am

The stokker wrote:any team can beat bishop ryan in this state its just who dosen't crack under pressure... yes i understand bishop ryan is returing there whole lineup and fsph pitchers maybe not hard throwers but they sure hit the spots very well and i think that if the two teams would play in the state turney next year it would be a very good game prolly a 1 or 2 run game those are the ones i love and wat if there is an injury or two that can take anyteam from best in state or anyteam in state in to a tail spin and im not saying it will happen and i really don't think it will happen but its possible

umm if theres an injury and because (in your words) "they have such a big school" they can just bring in a bench player or 2 and also on the same note there was 2 injurys to 2 different starters this year but they were both back by state and if they were 100% i dont know....and did you see what happend to munich when they had pitchers who couldnt throw hard ryan got the bat and the ball and was forcing munich to make plays and they couldnt
propel23

Postby The stokker » Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:00 pm

no i can't say i did see what happend to munich all i know is they definetally weren't the number two team there nothing against them but i think grafton maybe tomphson were better but i would agree that BR is prolly the favorite going into the season cause my dad always says ur number one until beaten and BR will be one of the best im just sayin wat if theyre stud pitcher or there top two pitcher ruin there arms or can't pitch then wat they could be beat but they are the favorite
The stokker

Postby magic715 » Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:43 pm

The stokker wrote:no i can't say i did see what happend to munich all i know is they definetally weren't the number two team there nothing against them but i think grafton maybe tomphson were better but i would agree that BR is prolly the favorite going into the season cause my dad always says ur number one until beaten and BR will be one of the best im just sayin wat if theyre stud pitcher or there top two pitcher ruin there arms or can't pitch then wat they could be beat but they are the favorite

If if's and what's were candy and nuts, we all would have a merry Christmas!!!
magic715

Postby baseball4life » Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:44 pm

propel23 wrote:
The stokker wrote:any team can beat bishop ryan in this state its just who dosen't crack under pressure... yes i understand bishop ryan is returing there whole lineup and fsph pitchers maybe not hard throwers but they sure hit the spots very well and i think that if the two teams would play in the state turney next year it would be a very good game prolly a 1 or 2 run game those are the ones i love and wat if there is an injury or two that can take anyteam from best in state or anyteam in state in to a tail spin and im not saying it will happen and i really don't think it will happen but its possible

umm if theres an injury and because (in your words) "they have such a big school" they can just bring in a bench player or 2 and also on the same note there was 2 injurys to 2 different starters this year but they were both back by state and if they were 100% i dont know....and did you see what happend to munich when they had pitchers who couldnt throw hard ryan got the bat and the ball and was forcing munich to make plays and they couldnt
Stokker are you saying that the only reason Ryan won State this year is that all the other teams "cracked under pressure". I am really hoping that you are not because if you consider the games ryan played, with the exception of possibly Munich, they were all very very good games by BOTH teams.
baseball4life
NDPreps All-Conference

Re: 2008 Predictions

Postby Dragon32 » Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:47 pm

i think Bishop has a very good shot to win state but thats just my take on things.
Dragon32

Postby anit couz » Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:18 pm

Dragon32 wrote:i think Bishop has a very good shot to win state but thats just my take on things.

probably thompson
anit couz

Postby baseball4life » Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:17 pm

anit couz wrote:
Dragon32 wrote:i think Bishop has a very good shot to win state but thats just my take on things.

probably thompson

i hope you arent posting this because as everyone here knows, You HATE Bishop Ryan.
anyway this point makes me curious, i thought Thompson lost alot of talent last year, can anybody shine some light on how they think they will be this year please.
baseball4life
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Hinsa » Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:40 pm

You are right, Thompson did lose a lot of talent. They still have a lot of good athletes in school. It will depend on how many come out for baseball. They will be down a bit, younger than last year, and certainly beatable, but still a good team for ND Class B.
Twins and Vikings Forever!
Hinsa
NDPreps Legend

Postby InTheKnow » Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:51 pm

Thompson just reloads. But i dont think they will be reloading to where they have been for a number of years.
InTheKnow
NDPreps All-State

Postby PA42 » Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:24 am

Brantl will have them ready by regionals. He has an excellent pitcher and cooley, and some solid players in Syrstad, Bergstrom, and Morgan. It will be interesting to see how they match up with hatton.
PA42

Postby utilityman51 » Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:59 am

horne98 wrote:Brantl will have them ready by regionals. He has an excellent pitcher and cooley, and some solid players in Syrstad, Bergstrom, and Morgan. It will be interesting to see how they match up with hatton.

you cant forget about tyler demoe blake kvidt and brandon weber from thompson but matching up with hatton this year will be a battle since hatton has ben strand spencer huus the younger dafforn ryan pladson tyler bilden and a bunch of other talent i think those games between thompson and hatton northwood will be great games to go and watch
utilityman51

Postby anit couz » Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:40 pm

baseball4life wrote:
anit couz wrote:

probably thompson

i hope you arent posting this because as everyone here knows, You HATE Bishop Ryan.
anyway this point makes me curious, i thought Thompson lost alot of talent last year, can anybody shine some light on how they think they will be this year please.

now that i think bout it, i would have to say thompson did loose lots of players, but i think they will be in the state tournament, but also i think munich who returns like every starter from last year will be there, they will run there region only team to get close to them last year was dunseith when it was 5-3 in the 5th inning but lost, velva should be strong again, surry, i dont kno how burlington will be this high school year but they have been really good in the past.
anit couz

Postby magic715 » Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:31 pm

well talking about 2008 predictions, who will be class b senior player of the yr. I will name a couple, Watkins and/or Holen (Lamoure), Backes (Ryan), Kliniske(Grafton), any others who have a chance? And what about these 4?
magic715

Postby pakkyzoo » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:37 pm

magic715 wrote:well talking about 2008 predictions, who will be class b senior player of the yr. I will name a couple, Watkins and/or Holen (Lamoure), Backes (Ryan), Kliniske(Grafton), any others who have a chance? And what about these 4?

Seth Nichols (Dakota Prairie) or Riley Beck (Munich)
pakkyzoo
NDPreps All-State

Postby baseballlvr » Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:34 pm

pakkyzoo wrote:
magic715 wrote:well talking about 2008 predictions, who will be class b senior player of the yr. I will name a couple, Watkins and/or Holen (Lamoure), Backes (Ryan), Kliniske(Grafton), any others who have a chance? And what about these 4?

Seth Nichols (Dakota Prairie) or Riley Beck (Munich)

I'm going to go with Backes from Ryan. He has good speed and a nice curve ball. i think he made mvp for the state tournament last year? and he's a pretty fair hitter.
baseballlvr
NDPreps Starter

Postby whompa » Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:43 pm

utilityman51 wrote:
horne98 wrote:Brantl will have them ready by regionals. He has an excellent pitcher and cooley, and some solid players in Syrstad, Bergstrom, and Morgan. It will be interesting to see how they match up with hatton.

you cant forget about tyler demoe blake kvidt and brandon weber from thompson but matching up with hatton this year will be a battle since hatton has ben strand spencer huus the younger dafforn ryan pladson tyler bilden and a bunch of other talent i think those games between thompson and hatton northwood will be great games to go and watch

I heard not too long ago that Cooley might not play and just do track? This was said straight from himself so idk....also brandon weber and blake kvidt will not contribute much to tommies success unless they improved since last year
whompa
NDPreps Reserve

Postby baseball1990 » Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:01 pm

thompson will be *edited by moderator* this year they lost alot of good players......cooley beat a below average team at state and they came back with him the next day and got roughed up by grafton and out by the first inning.
baseball1990

Postby BballFan1307 » Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:04 pm

baseball1990 wrote:thompson will be *edited* this year they lost alot of good players......cooley beat a below average team at state and they came back with him the next day and got roughed up by grafton and out by the first inning.

wouldn't call FSHP a below average team. their hitters gave bakkum his toughest outing of the year.
BballFan1307
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby utilityman51 » Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:21 pm

baseball1990 wrote:thompson will be *edited by moderator* this year they lost alot of good players......cooley beat a below average team at state and they came back with him the next day and got roughed up by grafton and out by the first inning.

you can say that thompson will be *edited* but thats just your opinion thats what a site like this is for
stating your opinions
even though thompson lost 7 of the 9 position players the jv lost maybe 3 or 4 games last season tops
i also have a feelin your from grafton baseball1990
am i correct?
utilityman51

Postby NDSportsFan » Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:35 pm

I don't think it's necessary for anyone to call other teams nasty names.
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Postby utilityman51 » Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:59 pm

NDSportsFan wrote:I don't think it's necessary for anyone to call other teams nasty names.

THANK YOU
utilityman51

Postby utilityman51 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:28 am

whompa wrote:
utilityman51 wrote:

I heard not too long ago that Cooley might not play and just do track? This was said straight from himself so idk....also brandon weber and blake kvidt will not contribute much to tommies success unless they improved since last year

the story is cooley has always said he is going to be in baseball but he wants to run track to work on his speed
i cant say i blame him because he is one of the fastest kids from thompson
utilityman51

Postby pakkyzoo » Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:39 pm

utilityman51 wrote:
whompa wrote:
utilityman51 wrote:

the story is cooley has always said he is going to be in baseball but he wants to run track to work on his speed

Is Cooley going to wrestle, play football or baseball in college??
pakkyzoo
NDPreps All-State

Postby utilityman51 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:09 am

pakkyzoo wrote:
utilityman51 wrote:
whompa wrote:
utilityman51 wrote:

Is Cooley going to wrestle, play football or baseball in college??

imo cooley would be a great 2 sport athlete for college cuz hes got great dedication but he wants to play football in college im not sure if he would play baseball
utilityman51

PreviousNext

Return to Class B