2008 Predictions

Postby bballfan_05 » Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:09 pm

Who are going to be the top teams from regions 1-8 in 2008?
bballfan_05
NDPreps All-State

Postby ballaholic#3 » Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:12 pm

i'd have to think minot ryan would be the favorite to win state again next year with their core guys all returning. i think that they have a good chance of actually winning their region tournament.
ballaholic#3
NDPreps Starter

Postby rep » Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:18 pm

Region 3 (in no particular order): LaMoure, Strasburg-Zeeland, Linton, Steele-Dawson, maybe BCN.

As I said last year at this time, pencil LaMoure into the region championship right now. Please don't disappoint me two years in a row LaMoure.
rep

Postby bballfan_05 » Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:33 pm

rep wrote:Region 3 (in no particular order): LaMoure, Strasburg-Zeeland, Linton, Steele-Dawson, maybe BCN.

As I said last year at this time, pencil LaMoure into the region championship right now. Please don't disappoint me two years in a row LaMoure.

I think your thinking of basketball, this is for the 2008 baseball season.
bballfan_05
NDPreps All-State

Postby rep » Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:38 pm

uh...long day...eyes and brain not functioning together

Region 1: FSHP, LaMoure

Region 3: wide open?

Region 8: Steele (question...is Napoleon just having a legion team this summer or are there plans to add a high school team in the future?)
rep

Postby ricky bobby » Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:40 pm

DP returns all of their starters next year. they got 3rd in the region this year and they swept harvey during the season and also beat munich who both went to state this year. i predict a two horse race between DP and Lakota for the region
"If you ain't first your last"-Reece Bobby
"I'm just one big hairy American winning machine"-Ricky Bobby
ricky bobby
NDPreps Starter

Postby rep » Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:41 pm

ricky bobby wrote:DP returns all of their starters next year. they got 3rd in the region this year and they swept harvey during the season and also beat munich who both went to state this year. i predict a two horse race between DP and Lakota for the region

i'd buy that
rep

Postby power-aid14 » Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:25 pm

ballaholic#3 wrote:i'd have to think minot ryan would be the favorite to win state again next year with their core guys all returning. i think that they have a good chance of actually winning their region tournament.

easy now
flippin idiot
power-aid14
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby MBaseball_50 » Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:34 pm

rep wrote:
ricky bobby wrote:DP returns all of their starters next year. they got 3rd in the region this year and they swept harvey during the season and also beat munich who both went to state this year. i predict a two horse race between DP and Lakota for the region

i'd buy that

ya ide say DP should have a pretty solid team next year
MBaseball_50
NDPreps Reserve

Postby tadam6 » Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:52 pm

anderson you have no idea what your talkin about.....ladies and gentlemen...Mbaseball_50 is alex anderson from munich...he's the 8 hitter.....and he doesn't know what he's talking about....
tadam6

Postby baseball » Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:58 pm

tadam6 wrote:anderson you have no idea what your talkin about.....ladies and gentlemen...Mbaseball_50 is alex anderson from munich...he's the 8 hitter.....and he doesn't know what he's talking about....

gotta love the batting stance tho...
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby bballer2 » Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:59 pm

tadam6 wrote:anderson you have no idea what your talkin about.....ladies and gentlemen...Mbaseball_50 is alex anderson from munich...he's the 8 hitter.....and he doesn't know what he's talking about....

is that the DH?
bballer2
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ndfan » Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:01 pm

I would think region 4 the favorite would have to be Grafton. Not sure what Langdon brings back, and is Cavalier ever gonna get out of this slump they are in ugggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggh?
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby tadam6 » Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:02 pm

bballer2 wrote:

is that the DH?

yeah ....#50 sometimes plays right field.....all over the place in the box
tadam6

Postby tadam6 » Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:04 pm

ndfan wrote:I would think region 4 the favorite would have to be Grafton. Not sure what Langdon brings back, and is Cavalier ever gonna get out of this slump they are in ugggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggh?

grafton will be the top team in 08 ....and cavalier wont do anything....i dont think they'll ever get back up to par with their 2001-2003 calibur of a team.
tadam6

Postby Jrod26 » Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:09 pm

baseball wrote:

gotta love the batting stance tho...

hahaha i second the batting stance! lol         but TA just because hes the 8 batter does that mean he doesnt know what hes talkin about??    and idk if you saw any of the games at state but in my opinion anderson hit better than most of the team. he was mvp of a game with 2 of their few hits and against minot ryan he hit 2 liners right at the center fielder and the shortstop.       but still i dont think just because hes the eight batter doesnt mean he shouldnt know anything about the game.
The harder its comin the farther its goin.
Jrod26
NDPreps Starter

Postby MBaseball_50 » Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:06 pm

good call ta u diserve a thumbs up for that one. but i just got one question did u enjoy state as much as i did?
MBaseball_50
NDPreps Reserve

Postby baseball » Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:13 pm

MBaseball_50 wrote:

good call ta u diserve a thumbs up for that one. but i just got one question did u enjoy state as much as i did?

he took second and state lastyear so that is a mood point, he didnt get there this year sure but did you enjoy state last year as much as he did? 
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby MBaseball_50 » Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:16 pm

baseball wrote:
MBaseball_50 wrote:

he took second and state lastyear so that is a mood point, he didnt get there this year sure but did you enjoy state last year as much as he did? 

haha of course cuz i listend to it on the radio haha
MBaseball_50
NDPreps Reserve

Postby tadam6 » Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:35 pm

its funny ....you guys went to state and we didnt...thats ok...but im pretty sure we beat you 3 times this year....so if you think about it...we're the number 2 team in the state and your the number 3...not really but whatever...
tadam6

Postby cubsfan » Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:16 am

MBaseball_50 wrote:

Mbaseball_50 congratulations you got second at state.  I do not know how.  I watched your team play in the Enderlin wood bat tournament and believe me you are not that great of a team.  Tanner Adam got second last year at state and then went on to win state legion.  If you are in their league this summer for legion you will get demolished.  And who are you to be spouting off about making it to state.  But congratulations on choking in the state title game.  I am sure that would be a memorable experience for you and your teammates.
The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
-Vincent T. Lombardi
cubsfan
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby baseball » Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:48 am

MBaseball_50 wrote:
baseball wrote:
MBaseball_50 wrote:

haha of course cuz i listend to it on the radio haha

how come you had it on the radio and not playing in the game.....a lucky 2 game winning streak doesnt give you the right to talk
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby baseball11 » Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:50 am

[user=1043]cubsfan[/user] wrote:
Mbaseball_50 congratulations you got second at state.  I do not know how.  I watched your team play in the Enderlin wood bat tournament and believe me you are not that great of a team.  Tanner Adam got second last year at state and then went on to win state legion.  If you are in their league this summer for legion you will get demolished.  And who are you to be spouting off about making it to state.  But congratulations on choking in the state title game.  I am sure that would be a memorable experience for you and your teammates.

Langdon beat Munich the other day 13-1.
baseball11

Postby Jrod26 » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:44 am

cubsfan wrote:
MBaseball_50 wrote:

well first off andersons a dousche and he shouldnt be cocky and mouthin off.        but this cubsfan guy made me laugh when he said "you got second at state.  I do not know how.  I watched your team play in the Enderlin wood bat tournament and believe me you are not that great of a team."  obviously you've never been on a team that improved throughout a season.      and even though losing in the state tourney game would struggle, would it really be that bad of a memory that you got second in the whole state?
Jrod26
NDPreps Starter

Postby Jrod26 » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:48 am

baseball11 wrote:[user=1043]cubsfan[/user] wrote:

Langdon beat Munich the other day 13-1.

lol bachman do i have to use the excuse you guys used last year when we beat you first game after you got second in state??   i have no excuses you guys pee'd on the ball. the one thing we probably did wrong was throw john when he hasnt pitched or thrown even since last summer. we just wanted to rest the other guys arms though.     you guys are gonna be tough though this year.....wait till later in the season lol  and hey did chaput intentionally hit me in the head? cuz i wasnt very happy lol
Jrod26
NDPreps Starter

Next

Return to Class B