2008 Predictions

Postby bballer2 » Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:46 am

baseball wrote:how come to start the season noone mentioned FSHP but now that they went to state they are automatically the favorite?  they were 14-12 and got hot at the right time.  they were the 6 seed in their own region.  they got hot at the right time, i still believe LaMoure is the better team and a little winning streak at the end of the season doesnt make them the favorite for next year

i think this is what lamoure is looking for... although i feel lamoure is the favorite because they just have a better team... this takes a lot of pressure of there shoulders and thats what they need... theyve been the favorite for basketball, football, and baseball and every year they are they end up blowing it or choking in big moments... the only year they were successful to get to the state tourney was last year in baseball when they were the underdog... just my two cents
bballer2
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Ball Till I Fall » Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:34 am

IMA say Dakota Prarrie
Ball Till I Fall

Postby Jrod26 » Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:24 pm

im gonna say Munich goes easy. same exact team as this year except their left fielder(7 batter). idk if they'll take it all, but if they play some good d and some good pitching they'll do good and have a shot at it.
The harder its comin the farther its goin.
Jrod26
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseball11 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:55 pm

Ball Till I Fall wrote:IMA say Dakota Prarrie

Did Severson and Nichols graduate?
baseball11

Postby baseball » Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:19 pm

baseball11 wrote:

both jr last year i think
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby Ball Till I Fall » Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:31 pm

baseball wrote:
baseball11 wrote:

Correct!
Ball Till I Fall

Postby Jrod26 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:50 pm

Ball Till I Fall wrote:
baseball wrote:
baseball11 wrote:

Correct!

does nichols win alot of games? We squeezed a win out of DP a couple of weeks ago and he pitched. He's got some good speed but had some control problems and didnt seem to have anything other than a fastball. Struggled at the plate also but seems like he's a pretty athletic guy. I think hes got some potential to be a tough pitcher(if he isnt already) if he can develop some junk.   or was it just an off day??    we play them again on thursday so he might throw again.
Jrod26
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseball » Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:04 pm

if he struggled im not suprised he threw alot of fastballs....not alot of high school kids with throw curveballs and changeups when there are behind in the count.
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby Jrod26 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:27 pm

baseball wrote:if he struggled im not suprised he threw alot of fastballs....not alot of high school kids with throw curveballs and changeups when there are behind in the count.

true, but he was still trying to throw alot of it. his curveball didnt move and that was one of the reasons he struggled. im not positive but i think there was at least 7 or 8 hit batters. idk if he threw a changeup, it was awhile ago. im sure it was just an off day though.
Jrod26
NDPreps Starter

Postby Jrod26 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:34 pm

baseball wrote:if he struggled im not suprised he threw alot of fastballs....not alot of high school kids with throw curveballs and changeups when there are behind in the count.

i know a few guys(including myself) that like to throw off speed when they are behind in the count cuz they can control it better. but i struggle at pitching and dont throw very hard soo im always throwing junk lol.           but thats true not many pitchers do.
Jrod26
NDPreps Starter

Postby The stokker » Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:04 am

I think FSHP returns alot of good young talent. They will have about 5 or 6 seniors next year to go along with very good james ihry stud pitcher jordan satrom they will be sophmores. eric parkman is a very good secondbaseman/ shortstop with zak bergstrom who is solid will be the juniors and the two freshman i see contributing jalen hashbargar and ryne midstokke both very young but solid player and the big three pitchers will be back Jon Thorson Marty Severson and jordan satrom so watch loaded with talent they will be good
The stokker

Postby The stokker » Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:19 am

and i forgot shawn reimers might i said might go out for spring ball what would be a great help for the team and keep them near the top. he can help anywhere infield outfield pitcher really a good player

The stokker

Postby PA42 » Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:41 pm

bobert kainz isn't a bad player either. But with him it is all about the yellow shoes.
PA42

Postby BballFan1307 » Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:47 am

i agree, the spray painted yellow shoes are killer
BballFan1307
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby The stokker » Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:16 am

i agree robert has the best cleats in the whole state hands down

The stokker

Postby the mask » Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:20 pm

no doubt about taht one right there
you don't have to win championships to be considered a good team
the mask
NDPreps Starter

Postby The stokker » Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:42 pm

and robert also has a great glove just not the tallest or the quickest
The stokker

Postby Tigger » Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:08 am

horne98 wrote:bobert kainz isn't a bad player either. But with him it is all about the yellow shoes.

i like bobert's yellow shoes, but it's tacky when someone tries to copy him :banana:.  FSHP should be pretty good next year.  If they go to state when they have a down year, what will they do in 08?
Tigger
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby The stokker » Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:49 am

i agree if fshp plays like did in the second half last year for the whole season they should be able to take care of business and make a run at a state championship and yes it is know fun when people try to copy
The stokker

Postby magic715 » Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:01 pm

The stokker wrote:i agree if fshp plays like did in the second half last year for the whole season they should be able to take care of business and make a run at a state championship and yes it is know fun when people try to copy

Has everyone forgotten who won it last year, and who they have back. All Ryan's pitchers are back, they lost one crucial starting player. They have a very formidable starting 3 ,and actually have about 5 to7 good pitchers. Do the names Kallias and Backes ring a bell. They should, they pitched lights out.
magic715

Postby The stokker » Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:19 pm

[user=438]magic715[/user] wrote:
The stokker wrote:i agree if fshp plays like did in the second half last year for the whole season they should be able to take care of business and make a run at a state championship and yes it is know fun when people try to copy

Has everyone forgotten who won it last year, and who they have back. All Ryan's pitchers are back, they lost one crucial starting player. They have a very formidable starting 3 ,and actually have about 5 to7 good pitchers. Do the names Kallias and Backes ring a bell. They should, they pitched lights out.
well who really cares who won it last year they will prob. be back trying to defend the title but things change in a years time there bud. so what if they return all their pitchers!!!!people have good years and bad yeras i can assure you taht you will not see the high quality standards of bishop ryan pitching taht you did this year there will be that one team or maybe a couple teams taht wil make it and take taht title away from them. imo....just my thoughts no hard feelings even tho they will be good and will make it back no doubt
The stokker

Postby baseball » Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:14 pm

Tigger wrote:
horne98 wrote:bobert kainz isn't a bad player either. But with him it is all about the yellow shoes.

i like bobert's yellow shoes, but it's tacky when someone tries to copy him :banana:.  FSHP should be pretty good next year.  If they go to state when they have a down year, what will they do in 08?

i heard they were a year ahead of where they should be?  how can u call it a down year when you exceed expectations???
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby The stokker » Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:12 pm

very good point they were a year ahead of what they shuda been but they put it toghther after having a really bad game against casselton and they really decieded that they could play very well and coach frost kept that team up and going
The stokker

Postby propel23 » Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:24 pm

The stokker wrote:[user=438]magic715[/user] wrote:

well who really cares who won it last year they will prob. be back trying to defend the title but things change in a years time there bud. so what if they return all their pitchers!!!!people have good years and bad yeras i can assure you taht you will not see the high quality standards of bishop ryan pitching taht you did this year there will be that one team or maybe a couple teams taht wil make it and take taht title away from them. imo....just my thoughts no hard feelings even tho they will be good and will make it back no doubt
wow i feel dumber from the comments you just made stokker....it should matter who won it last year cuz 1. there the champs until they get beat and 2. in since they bearly lost anyone and will return almost the exact same lineup but now more talented and a year older there going to be that much better and also why wont you see the same high quality standards from the bishop ryan pitchers they do return all of the same pitchers that threw at state and they didnt have one senior pitcher this year....the only starting senior spot that was consistent was second base and DH.....but just my thoughts no hard feelings even tho they will be good and probably make it back to the state championship no doubt and if they do lose it will be there fault and they would beat themselves
propel23

Postby baseball1981 » Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:26 pm

bishop ryan is the favorite for the 2008 season, fshp dosent have the pitching, or even the hitting to be a contender to WIN the state tournament, come on, they took 7th, they have pitchers that throw strikes and dont throw hard, put BR against them and their hitters will crush them, not to mention brookes backes, state mvp, will be dominant like he was this year, and they also gain a pitcher, cole krueger was hurt the whole year and wasnt 100 percent at the state tournament, kallias, backes, krueger, for 3 pitchers....that dominates fshps, im sorry, your going to have to pull off a major upset to beat bishop ryan, the team tat could beat them is grafton with kliniske, but thats about it
baseball1981

PreviousNext

Return to Class B