State Finals

Postby Jrod26 » Sat May 26, 2007 4:02 pm

ace wrote:How did munich do against midkota.... cuz i thought they were gonna play them...

to be honest i have no idea. i think they lost to them in enderlin but im not sure.
The harder its comin the farther its goin.
Jrod26
NDPreps Starter

Postby tadam6 » Sat May 26, 2007 8:06 pm

Jrod26 wrote:
baseball11 wrote:So am I.  We played them in Langdon earlier in the year.  Can't remember if it was two-five inning games or one seven.  So we beat them 3 or 4 times...can't remember if that one earlier in the year was a 7 or two-5s....

ya i dont know either cuz i graduated last year. all i heard was you guys threw TA and we threw guys that have barely ever even pitched a game because the games didnt count for anything at all.   and ya idk if our team was just saying or not, but i heard they hit and fielded like shoot those games but who knows.   baseballs a weird game that can go anyway

pretty sure you threw travis beck who is one of your top three so dont go and say you lost because you threw a weak pitcher
tadam6

Postby Jrod26 » Sat May 26, 2007 10:04 pm

tadam6 wrote:
Jrod26 wrote:
baseball11 wrote:So am I.  We played them in Langdon earlier in the year.  Can't remember if it was two-five inning games or one seven.  So we beat them 3 or 4 times...can't remember if that one earlier in the year was a 7 or two-5s....

ya i dont know either cuz i graduated last year. all i heard was you guys threw TA and we threw guys that have barely ever even pitched a game because the games didnt count for anything at all.   and ya idk if our team was just saying or not, but i heard they hit and fielded like shoot those games but who knows.   baseballs a weird game that can go anyway

pretty sure you threw travis beck who is one of your top three so dont go and say you lost because you threw a weak pitcher

ya i said we threw our 3 pitcher didnt i?  and then like the 3rd inning brought in a kid whose never pitched any higher than babe ruth if im not mistaken? correct me if im wrong.
Jrod26
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseball11 » Sun May 27, 2007 10:11 am

Jrod26 wrote:

Isn't your brother Munich's number 2 pitcher?  In munich Riley started the first game and Trevor started the second game.  I can't remember who started in Langdon because it was along time ago...maybe Travis Beck.

Your mom is my moms boss haha.  I think you'll be able to figure out who i am by that.
baseball11

Postby Jrod26 » Sun May 27, 2007 10:40 pm

baseball11 wrote:
Jrod26 wrote:

Isn't your brother Munich's number 2 pitcher?  In munich Riley started the first game and Trevor started the second game.  I can't remember who started in Langdon because it was along time ago...maybe Travis Beck.

Your mom is my moms boss haha.  I think you'll be able to figure out who i am by that.

ya i dont really know who's 1 or 2. cuz rileys got more speed but nothin really offspeed and trevors just got a bunch of junk lol but he can hit spots pretty decent.   and ya idk cuz i didnt see the games but trevor said he only pitched 1 inning to langdon i think, soo in that case i dont think it really matters if he started lol  but ya idk i just heard they were really tight games and we never really left a pitcher in other than the game riley pitched and we lost 1-0   i know travis pitched some, but he got replaced by jesse goeser whom you guys ripped i think cuz hes never pitched high school

are you bachman? lol idk who works for my mommy
Jrod26
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseball11 » Mon May 28, 2007 12:29 pm

you are correct
baseball11

Postby Jrod26 » Tue May 29, 2007 4:43 am

baseball11 wrote:you are correct

alright well do i get a prize?

If you wanted to be nice you could just let us beat you in langdon on the 5th so you dont have to feel bad when we do:) haha jk 

i can play legion this year again, ive been tryin to get some cuts in soo you guys dont give me a golden sombrero or however u spell that. lol
Jrod26
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseball11 » Tue May 29, 2007 10:50 am

Jrod26 wrote:

If you wanted to be nice you could just let us beat you in langdon on the 5th so you dont have to feel bad when we do:) haha jk 

i can play legion this year again, ive been tryin to get some cuts in soo you guys dont give me a golden sombrero or however u spell that. lol

im giving you a thank you card in the mail, that will have to do for a prize.  hopefully those guys are tired from state when we play ya so they won't feel to up to playing.
baseball11

Postby MBaseball_50 » Tue May 29, 2007 11:35 am

Jrod26 wrote:

schommer it dont matter how much u practice and take cuts cuz your still gettint eh golden sombrero haha
MBaseball_50
NDPreps Reserve

Postby tadam6 » Tue May 29, 2007 11:54 am

anderson his batting average was double of what yours was last summer...
tadam6

Postby Jrod26 » Tue May 29, 2007 6:06 pm

MBaseball_50 wrote:
Jrod26 wrote:

schommer it dont matter how much u practice and take cuts cuz your still gettint eh golden sombrero haha

haha god ur retarded, but i love what TA said. its the truth to thats the funny thing
Jrod26
NDPreps Starter

Postby Jrod26 » Tue May 29, 2007 6:07 pm

Jrod26 wrote:
MBaseball_50 wrote:
Jrod26 wrote:

haha god ur friendly, but i love what TA said. its the truth to thats the funny thing

friendly=mentally challenged
Last edited by Jrod26 on Tue May 29, 2007 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jrod26
NDPreps Starter

Postby MBaseball_50 » Wed May 30, 2007 10:15 am

Jrod26 wrote:
Jrod26 wrote:
MBaseball_50 wrote:
Jrod26 wrote:

haha god ur friendly, but i love what TA said. its the truth to thats the funny thing

friendly=mentally challenged

hahaha wow
MBaseball_50
NDPreps Reserve

Postby tadam6 » Wed May 30, 2007 10:43 am

anderson whats it like batting .250 your whole life?....and playing right field....and batting 8th.....
tadam6

Postby triple » Wed May 30, 2007 12:39 pm

How is the weather looking in Mandan for tomorrows games?
triple

Postby baseball » Wed May 30, 2007 12:43 pm

its been raining here in bismarck all day so i hope the field will be ready
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby Spoiler92 » Thu May 31, 2007 8:05 am

Are the games being played today or yet?  Are any of them on the radio or internet feed?

Thanks

Spoiler92
Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing!
Spoiler92
NDPreps Starter

Postby tingly » Thu May 31, 2007 8:09 am

The lower bracket will be broadcast at http://www.kmavradio.com/?page=sports_schedule

They'll put up a note if it's delayed. NDHSAA posted the brackets at http://www.ndhsaa.com/athletics/basebal ... racket.pdf
Last edited by tingly on Thu May 31, 2007 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
tingly
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Spoiler92 » Thu May 31, 2007 8:11 am

anyone know about the Grafton vs Bishop Ryan game?  Update?  Internet feed or other radio?
Spoiler92
NDPreps Starter

Postby tingly » Thu May 31, 2007 8:16 am

I haven't heard a word, but apparently Ryan is throwing Backes.
tingly
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Spoiler92 » Thu May 31, 2007 8:26 am

And I am sure Grafton is throwing Kliniske or maybe Kern
Spoiler92
NDPreps Starter

Postby tingly » Thu May 31, 2007 8:29 am

Last edited by tingly on Thu May 31, 2007 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
tingly
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ndfan » Thu May 31, 2007 8:31 am

nobody radio station up in grafton area is carrying the baseball games???
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby InTheKnow » Thu May 31, 2007 8:46 am

Game 1 is just starting around 1pm. wet field conditions forced a 1 hour and a half delay.
InTheKnow
NDPreps All-State

Postby baseball » Thu May 31, 2007 8:55 am

InTheKnow wrote:Game 1 is just starting around 1pm. wet field conditions forced a 1 hour and a half delay.

any radio feed?
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

PreviousNext

Return to Class B