East-West Legion All-Star Game

Postby dodgerfan » Sat May 19, 2007 7:58 am

bball1niner wrote:What a joke...you honestly think some no name from a big school is better than a stud from a class b school.  Whoever selects these teams is a joke.  The class b player of the year won't even be ON these teams.  The only 2 selected were Tanner Lorenz of Harvey and Anthony Klinske from Grafton.  The obviously are above average baseball players, but you are leaving some REALLY talented people off this list, such as the kjemus twins tanner adam, and mark bakkum. WHAT A JOKE

who are the no namers from the big schools that are on the teams?
dodgerfan

Postby bball1niner » Sat May 19, 2007 4:31 pm

dodgerfan wrote:
bball1niner wrote:What a joke...you honestly think some no name from a big school is better than a stud from a class b school.  Whoever selects these teams is a joke.  The class b player of the year won't even be ON these teams.  The only 2 selected were Tanner Lorenz of Harvey and Anthony Klinske from Grafton.  The obviously are above average baseball players, but you are leaving some REALLY talented people off this list, such as the kjemus twins tanner adam, and mark bakkum. WHAT A JOKE

well i don't have the list on hand, but i have been around high school baseball for 6 years and i haven't heard of half those kids..even from the ones on the east
bball1niner

Postby baseball1981 » Sat May 19, 2007 5:14 pm

dodgerfan wrote:i doubt it, i have faced him once and he does not throw that hard
haha when was that, im babe ruth
baseball1981

Postby baseball » Sat May 19, 2007 5:44 pm

dodgerfan wrote:i doubt it, i have faced him once and he does not throw that hard

i believe he could touch 90 but he couldnt do it for a whole game. if he dug down on one he could get 90  but fro a whole game i would say around 85-87
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby dodgerfan » Sat May 19, 2007 10:03 pm

well huettle from minot went to minot ryan, and thats class b, and Schoeler who plays for jamestown lives in courtenay, and thats a class b town, so there's two on each team if you look at it that way
dodgerfan

Postby dodgerfan » Sat May 19, 2007 10:05 pm

bball1niner wrote:
dodgerfan wrote:

well i don't have the list on hand, but i have been around high school baseball for 6 years and i haven't heard of half those kids..even from the ones on the east

maybe you should pay a little more attention
dodgerfan

Postby dodgerfan » Sat May 19, 2007 10:12 pm

no a summer ago, i hit a grand slam off him
dodgerfan

Postby bball1niner » Sat May 19, 2007 10:19 pm

dodgerfan wrote:
bball1niner wrote:
dodgerfan wrote:

maybe you should pay a little more attention

well maybe if they were actually standouts we would here about them...
bball1niner

Postby ricky bobby » Sun May 20, 2007 6:11 am

baseball1981 wrote:
dodgerfan wrote:
baseball1981 wrote:
those are in my opinion the two best players in class b baseball...they both throw upper 80s and lorenz throws 90s and those two will probably start the games for each team

lorenz does not throw 90's i can promise you that, and i doubt they will both start for pitching
i guess thats why he was clocked at 92 mph down in nebraska..and was clocked 88 in mandan, and that was a year ago......

ya but baseball1981 is the person saying that lorenz ain't even 100% right now...... don't you think the velocity will drop if you are at 85%?
"If you ain't first your last"-Reece Bobby
"I'm just one big hairy American winning machine"-Ricky Bobby
ricky bobby
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseball » Sun May 20, 2007 6:20 am

ricky bobby wrote:
baseball1981 wrote:
dodgerfan wrote:
baseball1981 wrote:
those are in my opinion the two best players in class b baseball...they both throw upper 80s and lorenz throws 90s and those two will probably start the games for each team

lorenz does not throw 90's i can promise you that, and i doubt they will both start for pitching
i guess thats why he was clocked at 92 mph down in nebraska..and was clocked 88 in mandan, and that was a year ago......

ya but baseball1981 is the person saying that lorenz ain't even 100% right now...... don't you think the velocity will drop if you are at 85%?

wait til hes 100% then.....
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby dodgerfan » Sun May 20, 2007 4:01 pm

the only reason i've heard of lorenz and bakkum is because i've played against them, not because they're stand outs
dodgerfan

Postby Maniaconthefloor » Sun May 20, 2007 5:00 pm

Dodgerfan said

the only reason i've heard of lorenz and bakkum is because i've played against them, not because they're stand outs

Dodgerfan,

My suggestion would be to stay out of coaching because you obviously are no judge of talent.
Maniaconthefloor
NDPreps Starter

Postby dodgerfan » Sun May 20, 2007 7:11 pm

Maniaconthefloor wrote:Dodgerfan said

Dodgerfan,

My suggestion would be to stay out of coaching because you obviously are no judge of talent.

why because the only reason i know anything about them is from playing them, and not hearing other people talking about them that automatically would make me a terrible coach?
dodgerfan

Postby tadam6 » Mon May 21, 2007 12:06 pm

those 2 are a coule of the most talked about people on this website...
tadam6

Postby dodgerfan » Mon May 21, 2007 4:29 pm

tadam6 wrote:those 2 are a coule of the most talked about people on this website...

this was the only time i've been under the class b baseball, the legoin all-star game subject caught my eye so i came on here
dodgerfan

Postby bball1niner » Mon May 21, 2007 5:46 pm

dodgerfan wrote:
tadam6 wrote:those 2 are a coule of the most talked about people on this website...

this was the only time i've been under the class b baseball, the legoin all-star game subject caught my eye so i came on here

well then it would be a great idea to stay out of this topic bc i am 100% sure these kids could play with the class "a" kids anyday
bball1niner

Postby baseball1981 » Mon May 21, 2007 6:01 pm

i bet if u took the top 9 classb players and matched them up with the class a players, itd be a great game
baseball1981

Postby dodgerfan » Mon May 21, 2007 6:28 pm

baseball1981 wrote:i bet if u took the top 9 classb players and matched them up with the class a players, itd be a great game

like of last year, or of all time?
dodgerfan

Postby highheat » Mon May 21, 2007 6:35 pm

baseball1981 wrote:i bet if u took the top 9 classb players and matched them up with the class a players, itd be a great game

why dont they do that for the all star game instead of east/west?
highheat

Postby baseball1981 » Mon May 21, 2007 7:37 pm

highheat wrote:

why dont they do that for the all star game instead of east/west?
i dk, they should have a classa/b game too...
baseball1981

Postby tadam6 » Mon May 21, 2007 7:41 pm

ok then.....everybody make your lineup for the the class b team to take on the class a team....list your players for each positions and 3 pitchers....
tadam6

Postby baseball1981 » Mon May 21, 2007 8:10 pm

tadam6 wrote:ok then.....everybody make your lineup for the the class b team to take on the class a team....list your players for each positions and 3 pitchers....

pitchers

klinske
lorenz
kjehmus
tanner adam
baseball1981

Postby ricky bobby » Tue May 22, 2007 5:17 am

3 pitchers.....................
"If you ain't first your last"-Reece Bobby
"I'm just one big hairy American winning machine"-Ricky Bobby
ricky bobby
NDPreps Starter

Postby tadam6 » Tue May 22, 2007 5:23 am

if your gonna complain then how bout 5 pitchers plus your starting lineup....
tadam6

Postby baseball » Tue May 22, 2007 8:17 am

tadam6 wrote:if your gonna complain then how bout 5 pitchers plus your starting lineup....

i think he said that because baseball1981 put up 4 pitchers haha
baseball
NDPreps Legend

PreviousNext

Return to Class B