hardest thowers

Postby web17 » Tue May 22, 2007 5:40 pm

baseball1981 wrote:
baseballkid wrote:Where does Bata go to college at?
mayville state, same college where schaefer went, i also heard schaefer started at 2nd and had an era under 1 as a closer, not bad if u ask me

he started short for most of the year...ya i think he only gave up a couple runs the whole year.
web17
NDPreps Starter

Postby the mask » Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:27 pm

baseball1981 wrote:
JimboJoe wrote:I can guess Bata for Mayville State can hit 90
i doubt he can hit 85 on a good day
i know that kid can throw 90's i have seen him throw on a gun and my cousin played ball with him through out high school and his senior year that kid hit 90's quite abit so don't go saying he can't hit that when you havn't seen him marked with the radar
you don't have to win championships to be considered a good team
the mask
NDPreps Starter

Postby brownbomber » Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:38 pm

hausauer from beulah throws pretty hard
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Postby Ball Till I Fall » Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:49 pm

baseball1981 wrote:
JimboJoe wrote:
baseball1981 wrote:

pretty sure his changeup got clocked at 85 so im sure he throws near 90.
thats hilarious, i will believe that when i see it :D he dosent have a curveball either...but i suppose he developed a nasty one......:cool:

r u dumb bata does throw about  90 an is a good pitcher!an he redshirted his first yr!so stfu 85 come on geme a break!!
Last edited by Ball Till I Fall on Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ball Till I Fall

Postby Ball Till I Fall » Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:53 pm

baseball wrote:
deere wrote:
baseball wrote:have before.....wouldnt be too worried about it

haha ok chief keep saying that to yourself when you take the walk of shame back to the bench after three pitches

haha ok skipper keep braggin yourself up and keep your head down and hope i miss a base on my lil jog

u think ur good stuff dont u id rather see bata hit u in the face with a 90mph fast ball an pretty sure deere aint bragin up no one just nows wat he's talkin about !!!keep it up Deere
Last edited by Ball Till I Fall on Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ball Till I Fall

Postby baseball1981 » Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:48 am

bata pitchied this year in legion, and i bet he was throwing 82 mph at the max, he didnt look like he was throwing hard at all, like he wasnt putting all he could on it, i dont doubt he could hit 90 on the gun, just if he could hit 90 on the gun and throw it for a strike, if he develops a solid curve and change up he's gonna get some looks, and will get some no matter what because hes a tall, big lefty that can throw heat and has good movement, but i think hes a few seasons from hitting 90 consistently for strikes, definatley a top player in the state though this year for legion, he can really hit the ball and is jus as good of a fielder
baseball1981

Postby tadam6 » Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:10 am

Ball Till I Fall wrote:
baseball1981 wrote:
JimboJoe wrote:
baseball1981 wrote:

thats hilarious, i will believe that when i see it :D he dosent have a curveball either...but i suppose he developed a nasty one......:cool:

r u dumb bata does throw about  90 an is a good pitcher!an he redshirted his first yr!so stfu 85 come on geme a break!!

bata throws hard but its not 90....82-83 max ...but from a lefty thats hard....as for the breaking ball...i'd say its pretty sharp....he made me look silly on it twice......if he gets the control part down and can start poppin corners then he'll be tuffer then nails to beat
tadam6

Postby Ball Till I Fall » Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:29 pm

tadam6 wrote:
Ball Till I Fall wrote:
baseball1981 wrote:
JimboJoe wrote:
baseball1981 wrote:

bata throws hard but its not 90....82-83 max ...but from a lefty thats hard....as for the breaking ball...i'd say its pretty sharp....he made me look silly on it twice......if he gets the control part down and can start poppin corners then he'll be tuffer then nails to beat

Hows bata's legion Team doing?

Ball Till I Fall

Postby tadam6 » Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:22 pm

18-6 or something like that...with 5 losses coming from langdon
tadam6

Postby deere » Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:52 pm

TA went gonzo today in langdon...twice...in the same inning...to win the game....haha
deere

Postby Ball Till I Fall » Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:29 pm

deere wrote:TA went gonzo today in langdon...twice...in the same inning...to win the game....haha

Whos TA an i heard there team is  22-3 ?? to loses to langdon an 1 to grafton?? correct me if im wrong
Ball Till I Fall

Postby tadam6 » Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:04 am

langdon is 33-2 w/ both losses coming from splits with devils lake...
tadam6

Postby Ball Till I Fall » Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:12 am

tadam6 wrote:langdon is 33-2 w/ both losses coming from splits with devils lake...

sound like they are a tough!
Ball Till I Fall

Postby yanks baseball » Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:26 pm

deere wrote:
baseball1981 wrote:
bisonman wrote:Also can't forget when Ellendale walked over steele and their excuse was... beat us on the basketball court. Gotta love them.
steele won state, did kensal even win a game last year? ur probably one of those kids that was a decent hs player but thinks their great, how bout u quit bashing the state champs and maybe do somethin in baseball so u can talk....

i thought you said we were gonna have clean fun
Isn't his name Barta...I thought it was dude Barta????
yanks baseball

Previous

Return to Class B