hardest thowers

Postby deere » Wed May 09, 2007 3:10 pm

you dont have to be the best pitcher in the state to throw three strikes
deere

Postby baseball » Wed May 09, 2007 3:12 pm

deere wrote:you dont have to be the best pitcher in the state to throw three strikes

the only person u struck out on our legion team last year was the 14 yr old babe ruth kid we picked up for a 9th guy.....
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby deere » Wed May 09, 2007 3:12 pm

i dont even know who you are or where you play?
deere

Postby baseball » Wed May 09, 2007 3:18 pm

deere wrote:i dont even know who you are or where you play?

but yet you would strike me out on 3 pitches???? and your not braggin?
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby deere » Wed May 09, 2007 3:21 pm

baseball wrote:

i dint know that braggin was just saying what your intents are? braggin is sayin how fast you throw, best player in the state, has a shoe deal and blah blah blah...
deere

Postby baseball » Wed May 09, 2007 3:26 pm

deere wrote:
baseball wrote:

i dint know that braggin was just saying what your intents are? braggin is sayin how fast you throw, best player in the state, has a shoe deal and blah blah blah...

i dont know if having a shoe deal is bragging.......bragging would be to talk about the shoe deal:)
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby deere » Wed May 09, 2007 3:27 pm

baseball wrote:
deere wrote:
baseball wrote:

i dont know if having a shoe deal is bragging.......bragging would be to talk about the shoe deal:)

haha
deere

Postby baseball » Wed May 09, 2007 3:29 pm

yea i just thought i would clear that up
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby bisonman » Wed May 09, 2007 3:34 pm

I take it you're from steele and talking bad about other pitchers? Yours' seem to get taken yard.
bisonman
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseball1981 » Wed May 09, 2007 3:35 pm

well, it appears the kensal folk is now ready to talk up bata..good pitcher but i doubt he can throw 90
baseball1981

Postby baseball » Wed May 09, 2007 3:37 pm

bisonman wrote:   I take it you're from steele and talking bad about other pitchers? Yours' seem to get taken yard.

what pitcher hasnt given up a homerun??
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby baseball1981 » Wed May 09, 2007 3:38 pm

baseball wrote:
bisonman wrote:   I take it you're from steele and talking bad about other pitchers? Yours' seem to get taken yard.

nick bata.....he strikes everyone out with his 105 mph fastball and 90 mph changeup
baseball1981

Postby baseball1981 » Wed May 09, 2007 3:39 pm

nick, do u think ur better than lorenz, klinske, tanner adam, or the kjehmus's?
baseball1981

Postby baseball » Wed May 09, 2007 3:39 pm

baseball1981 wrote:
baseball wrote:

nick bata.....he strikes everyone out with his 105 mph fastball and 90 mph changeup

u win....
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby bisonman » Wed May 09, 2007 3:41 pm

baseball wrote:

What hitter do you remember blasting a rocket out of center against a 35ish mph wind and still going 380+
bisonman
NDPreps Starter

Postby deere » Wed May 09, 2007 3:43 pm

baseball1981 wrote:nick, do u think ur better than lorenz, klinske, tanner adam, or the kjehmus's?

did i ever say that and honestly ive only seen tanner lorenz...lorenz is a good pitcher and along with the other guys ive heard good things about them, good luck fellas keep up the good work
deere

Postby baseball1981 » Wed May 09, 2007 3:43 pm

everyone just relax about nick, haha have fun but dont say things u dont mean, unless its clean fun lol
baseball1981

Postby baseball1981 » Wed May 09, 2007 3:44 pm

deere wrote:
baseball1981 wrote:nick, do u think ur better than lorenz, klinske, tanner adam, or the kjehmus's?

did i ever say that and honestly ive only seen tanner lorenz...lorenz is a good pitcher and along with the other guys ive heard good things about them, good luck fellas keep up the good work
nick, did u redshirt
baseball1981

Postby baseball » Wed May 09, 2007 3:45 pm

baseball1981 wrote:everyone just relax about nick, haha have fun but dont say things u dont mean, unless its clean fun lol

i agree....i never said he was a bad pitcher but the things being said arent true
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby baseball1981 » Wed May 09, 2007 3:47 pm

baseball wrote:
baseball1981 wrote:everyone just relax about nick, haha have fun but dont say things u dont mean, unless its clean fun lol

i agree....i never said he was a bad pitcher but the things being said arent true
exactly
baseball1981

Postby deere » Wed May 09, 2007 3:49 pm

baseball1981 wrote:
deere wrote:

nick, did u redshirt

yes i did, sucked it was such a long season, especially practicing in the gym forever...but it was a good year learned alot of things and really changed my whole perspective on the game, like how things should be approached as a player
deere

Postby bisonman » Wed May 09, 2007 3:50 pm

Also can't forget when Ellendale walked over steele and their excuse was... beat us on the basketball court. Gotta love them.
bisonman
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseball1981 » Wed May 09, 2007 3:51 pm

bisonman wrote:Also can't forget when Ellendale walked over steele and their excuse was... beat us on the basketball court. Gotta love them.
steele won state, did kensal even win a game last year? ur probably one of those kids that was a decent hs player but thinks their great, how bout u quit bashing the state champs and maybe do somethin in baseball so u can talk....
baseball1981

Postby deere » Wed May 09, 2007 3:53 pm

baseball1981 wrote:
bisonman wrote:Also can't forget when Ellendale walked over steele and their excuse was... beat us on the basketball court. Gotta love them.
steele won state, did kensal even win a game last year? ur probably one of those kids that was a decent hs player but thinks their great, how bout u quit bashing the state champs and maybe do somethin in baseball so u can talk....

i thought you said we were gonna have clean fun
deere

Postby baseball1981 » Wed May 09, 2007 3:55 pm

deere wrote:
baseball1981 wrote:

i thought you said we were gonna have clean fun
bisonman is bashing the state champs, which is completely unecessary...maybe cuz hes jealous, no offense at all to u deere
baseball1981

PreviousNext

Return to Class B