Best records

Postby power-aid14 » Wed May 02, 2007 5:16 am

if you think your record is good....or you know someones record that is impressive. post it.

surrey-undefeated in region....unsure of overall record
flippin idiot
power-aid14
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby baseball » Wed May 02, 2007 6:39 am

Steele-Dawson is 10-1 overall and 8-0 in the region
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby Big Hitter » Wed May 02, 2007 8:48 am

Lakota is 7-0 in overall and in the Region
Big Hitter

Postby jacks22 » Wed May 02, 2007 11:07 am

Last edited by jacks22 on Wed May 02, 2007 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
jacks22

Postby tingly » Wed May 02, 2007 11:40 am

in state pairings order, just for fun (edited from posts below)
region 4: Grafton _-_, _-_, Langdon _-_, _-_ (2006-2nd)
region 7: #1 Bishop Ryan 8-0, 16-2 (2006-7th)

region 3: #1 Lakota 12-0, 12-1, Dakota Prairie _-4, 11-4, Harvey _-3, _-_
region 6: Surrey 3-1, _-_, Velva 3-1, 8-3 (2006-3rd)

region 2: #1 Thompson 10-0, 13-3 (2006-5th)
region 5: #1 Munich 8-0, 10-6

region 1: LaMoure 6-0, 9-1 (2006-6th)
region 8: #1 Steele 14-0, 16-1 (2006-1st)

#1 — clinched region #1 seed
Last edited by tingly on Thu May 24, 2007 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
tingly
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby triple » Wed May 02, 2007 1:39 pm

Surrey lost to MLSG tuesday night in Region play 6 to 3.
triple

Postby bball1niner » Wed May 02, 2007 3:20 pm

tingly wrote:in state pairings order, just for fun
region 4: Cavalier?
region 7: Bishop Ryan 5-0, 12-2 (2006-7th)

region 3: Lakota 7-0, 7-0
region 6: Surrey _-1, _-_

region 2: Thompson 6-0, 8-2 (2006-5th)
region 5: Bottineau?

region 1: LaMoure 6-0, 9-0 (2006-6th)
region 8: Steele 8-0, 10-1 (2006-1st)

i don't think cavalier will make the state...they are probably 4th right now..behind Grafton or Langdon, then North Border
bball1niner

Postby rep » Wed May 02, 2007 8:52 pm

tingly wrote:in state pairings order, just for fun (edited from posts below)
region 4: Grafton? Langdon?
region 7: Bishop Ryan 5-0, 12-2 (2006-7th)

region 3: Lakota 7-0, 7-0
region 6: Surrey _-1, _-_

region 2: Thompson 6-0, 8-2 (2006-5th)
region 5: Bottineau?

region 1: LaMoure 6-0, 9-0 (2006-6th)
region 8: Steele 8-0, 10-1 (2006-1st)

i want to say that lamoure has one loss on the season, but i don't think it was a region game...good list though.
rep

Postby tingly » Wed May 02, 2007 9:26 pm

Ost said they opened with a split with Kindred, so I'll add a win and loss. [and take back the extra win cuz jamestown sun says they're 9-1]
Last edited by tingly on Thu May 03, 2007 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
tingly
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby andy_7 » Thu May 03, 2007 5:09 am

Velva/Drake is tied with Surrey for the region, and they play tonight at Velva.  If Velva wins they need 2 beat Turtle Lake again next week to clinch the region. 
andy_7

Postby ricky bobby » Thu May 03, 2007 6:37 am

Dakota Prairie is 10-1 on the season along with going 3-0 in the Enderlin tourney. their one loss came to Lakota early in the season.
"If you ain't first your last"-Reece Bobby
"I'm just one big hairy American winning machine"-Ricky Bobby
ricky bobby
NDPreps Starter

Postby Big Hitter » Thu May 03, 2007 10:48 am

ricky bobby wrote:Dakota Prairie is 10-1 on the season along with going 3-0 in the Enderlin tourney. their one loss came to Lakota early in the season.

Yeah DP has a pretty good team. It should be a pretty good game between Lakota and DP next saturday at their home field.

I would definetly say that Lakota and DP are the top to teams in our region

Big Hitter

Postby pakkyzoo » Thu May 03, 2007 11:39 am

Big Hitter wrote:
ricky bobby wrote:Dakota Prairie is 10-1 on the season along with going 3-0 in the Enderlin tourney. their one loss came to Lakota early in the season.

Yeah DP has a pretty good team. It should be a pretty good game between Lakota and DP next saturday at their home field.

Lakota, DP, and Midkota all play eachother in McVille that day?
pakkyzoo
NDPreps All-State

Postby baseball1981 » Thu May 03, 2007 2:57 pm

Big Hitter wrote:

Seeing how Lakota only has one good pitcher, olderbach, the other one is completely beatable in johanson, dakota prairie is probably the best team in the region now, then id say harvey and lakota and midkota, i still think that harvey has the advantage in the tournament and now that lorenz is back pitching, harvey has 4 solid starters that could beat any team, when lakota only has 1
baseball1981

Postby baseball » Thu May 03, 2007 3:01 pm

baseball1981 wrote:
Big Hitter wrote:

Seeing how Lakota only has one good pitcher, olderbach, the other one is completely beatable in johanson, dakota prairie is probably the best team in the region now, then id say harvey and lakota and midkota, i still think that harvey has the advantage in the tournament and now that lorenz is back pitching, harvey has 4 solid starters that could beat any team, when lakota only has 1

harvey's 2-4 pitchers are just as beatable as johanson....who are the pitchers behind lorenz anyway?  khraler and who?  if you say zeien is a pitcher who can beat anyone im not so sure you know baseball,  hes not a bad pitcher by any means but to say he could beat any team is a stretch, esspecially when the team he pitches for doesnt put runs on the board
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby ricky bobby » Thu May 03, 2007 3:36 pm

harvey's number 2 pitcher (krahler) isn't even unbeatable.... i heard he lost to DP both times. but u are right on harvey not putting up any runs at all.  
Last edited by ricky bobby on Thu May 03, 2007 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If you ain't first your last"-Reece Bobby
"I'm just one big hairy American winning machine"-Ricky Bobby
ricky bobby
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseball1981 » Thu May 03, 2007 3:58 pm

baseball wrote:
baseball1981 wrote:
Big Hitter wrote:

harvey's 2-4 pitchers are just as beatable as johanson....who are the pitchers behind lorenz anyway?  khraler and who?  if you say zeien is a pitcher who can beat anyone im not so sure you know baseball,  hes not a bad pitcher by any means but to say he could beat any team is a stretch, esspecially when the team he pitches for doesnt put runs on the board
krahler, weigelt, zeien, nyhus, tweed, rogelstad have all pitched so far, the team era is something like 1.50 on varsity, i think krahler and weigelt are better than johanson, but still, thats 3 pitchers to lakotas 2, zeien is good for 2-3 innings, he has a good curve but dosent over power u, they have some arms, they just need to hit, which they've started to lately, not counting the dp game couple days ago, i think dp and harvey will face off in the championship, cuz odds are good that harvey will get the 3 seed, play carrington, pitch zeien or nyhus, or one of those pitchers, then they still have all 3 good pitchers left, thats why i like harvey over lakota and maybe dp, dp has such good fundementals, i dk, i think anyone from carrington would agree when i say, its goin to be very hard to hit lorenz, and also weigelt and krahler...
baseball1981

Postby baseball1981 » Thu May 03, 2007 3:59 pm

ricky bobby wrote:harvey's number 2 pitcher (krahler) isn't even unbeatable.... i heard he lost to DP both times. but u are right on harvey not putting up any runs at all.  
krahler didnt give up any earned runs to dp the first game, and he only gave up like 2 the 2nd time, so if u factor that together, its something like a 1.50 era...not to bad if u ask me, he just needs run support
baseball1981

Postby sodadrinker » Thu May 03, 2007 4:50 pm

baseball1981 wrote:
ricky bobby wrote:harvey's number 2 pitcher (krahler) isn't even unbeatable.... i heard he lost to DP both times. but u are right on harvey not putting up any runs at all.  
krahler didnt give up any earned runs to dp the first game, and he only gave up like 2 the 2nd time, so if u factor that together, its something like a 1.50 era...not to bad if u ask me, he just needs run support

and dont bother mentioning that nichols pitched both times for dp and is supposively one of the top pitchers in the state.
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby baseball1981 » Thu May 03, 2007 4:52 pm

sodadrinker wrote:
baseball1981 wrote:

and dont bother mentioning that nichols pitched both times for dp and is supposively one of the top pitchers in the state.
good point, nichols is a good pitcher, and they will only be able to use him and severson 7 innings each in the tournament effectively, they dont have any other pitchers besides those two, another reason harvey has an advantage over them, but dp hits the ball well so it will be interesting
baseball1981

Postby pakkyzoo » Thu May 03, 2007 5:01 pm

sodadrinker wrote:
baseball1981 wrote:

and dont bother mentioning that nichols pitched both times for dp and is supposively one of the top pitchers in the state

Well is he one of the best or isnt he?  You have faced him twice?

DP plays there game, they don't have a senior, they start 2 freshmen and 2 8th graders.  Last year the team started off slow, and when it came to tournemet time they made a run with the same young team.  Going 3-0 in the Enderlin Tournement could be a big confidence boost, I know they didn't play the best 3 teams in the tournement, but going 3-0 is pretty good. This year everyones doing their part.  Thats what they need to do in order to make another run.  I feel that its going to come down to matchups in the regionals, and if Lorenz is at full strengh?  Even if hes at full strength, will harvey hit and field the ball? 
Last edited by pakkyzoo on Thu May 03, 2007 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pakkyzoo
NDPreps All-State

Postby baseball1981 » Thu May 03, 2007 5:16 pm

pakkyzoo wrote:
sodadrinker wrote:
baseball1981 wrote:

and dont bother mentioning that nichols pitched both times for dp and is supposively one of the top pitchers in the state

Well is he one of the best or isnt he?  You have faced him twice?

DP plays there game, they don't have a senior, they start 2 freshmen and 2 8th graders.  Last year the team started off slow, and when it came to tournemet time they made a run with the same young team.  Going 3-0 in the Enderlin Tournement could be a big confidence boost, I know they didn't play the best 3 teams in the tournement, but going 3-0 is pretty good. This year everyones doing their part.  Thats what they need to do in order to make another run.  I feel that its going to come down to matchups in the regionals, and if Lorenz is at full strengh?  Even if hes at full strength, will harvey hit and field the ball? 
if lorenz is at full strength i honestly dont think an oppenent will score more than 2 runs off him...they would be lucky to score 1 off him the way he threw against carrington, and he wasnt throwing 100 percent, but who knows, dp is a great fundemental team so they could beat him
baseball1981

Postby WHITE » Thu May 03, 2007 7:05 pm

nobody said nichols was one of the top pitchers in the state
"W-H-I-T...E"
"Cram it up your cramhole LaFleur.."
"Nobody makes me bleed my own blood"
WHITE
NDPreps Reserve

Postby baseball1981 » Fri May 04, 2007 5:07 am

WHITE wrote:nobody said nichols was one of the top pitchers in the state
nichols is one of the top pitchers in the state.....
baseball1981

Postby power-aid14 » Fri May 04, 2007 5:10 am

baseball1981 wrote:
WHITE wrote:nobody said nichols was one of the top pitchers in the state
nichols is one of the top pitchers in the state.....

no.....he isnt.....you guys have been closed off to any region but your own. i cannot wait until you get to state and see THE top pitchers in the state
flippin idiot
power-aid14
NDPreps All-Conference

Next

Return to Class B